Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Honda Accord 2005 For Sale - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Accord 2005 For Sale (6281 Views)

Honda Accord 2005 For Sale Or Swap / Clean Honda Accord 2005 For Sale / SOLD SOLD SOLD!!Honda Accord 2005 V6 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by captainking(m): 8:14am On Sep 04, 2018
QSola:

I am not a bro. Must every seller be a guy
my bad
Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by captainking(m): 8:18am On Sep 04, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

someone that doesn't know what he is selling and doesn't want to know... is that one even a traveller?

op should have checked when someone pointed it out but instead .......
hahahahahahah.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by captainking(m): 8:21am On Sep 04, 2018
QSola:

Thanks used the link so it's Honda Accord sedan
Manufacturers date 2004
Present mileage is 162,989 as opposed to the one on the site
the mileage on the site is the last recorded mileage in the us before the car was shipped down to nigeria..so its natural that its current mileage is increased..it shows the odometer was not tampered...
Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by Cosplay: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2018
captainking:

the mileage on the site is the last recorded mileage in the us before the car was shipped down to nigeria..so its natural that its current mileage is increased..it shows the odometer was not tampered...

Not quite. It's merely an approximation or estimate.

This vehicle had 141,000 miles when it was exported in 2012.

2 Likes

Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2018
Cosplay:

currently it's 162k+ so I guess its possible to cover 20k+ miles in 5months
Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by thebigkendo(m): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2018
QSola:
Neatly used honda accord 2004 for sale at the rate of #900,000. Used for just 5months. Selling it cos I am relocating. Everything works. Buy and drive off. It's V4 engine so its consume less fuel. If interested send a PM . Location Ajah lagos

#modified. 2004 not 2005

Cosplay:

Ghen Ghen Ghen

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by diportivo: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2018
thebigkendo:

Ghen Ghen Ghen

it's better we don't even go this route

or else,seller will run away from the thread grin

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by DadR: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2018
From your posts on this thread so far, I don't think you are really a serious minded and an engaged fellow.

The op made an honest mistake and she's made necessary corrections. If she had a dubious intention, she wouldn't have posted the pictures. Instead of you to correct her in love but rather making the mistake an object of ridicule. We should learn to watch each other's back and not be a pain in the ass to our fellow being.

Please allow serious minded buyers to read meaningful posts on here.

Cheers

obekediamondfuto:

I'm in vi now, please send a type written but not signed bill of sale document to my email

bnn_eke@yahoo.com

document should include amongst others......
1. the agreed price
2. the engine config
3. the year model

amongst all other necessary details....

then I will print, sign then send to u to sign.... after that we now schedule when I will come for inspection....

cos me I cannot spend my 150k on junk or scrap oh.

when I come u should have this bill of sale documents handy alongside other documents of the vehicles..... including the custom papers.....

once verified that they are authentic.... I will then pay u N150,000 and carry my car and GO!

PS I'll come with my mechanic and a mobile policeman before u go hustle me join!

8 Likes

Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:28am On Sep 04, 2018
DadR:
From your posts on this thread so far, I don't think you are really a serious minded and an engaged fellow.

The op made an honest mistake and she's made necessary corrections. If she had a dubious intention, she wouldn't have posted the pictures. Instead of you to correct her in love but rather making the mistake an object of ridicule. We should learn to watch each other's back and not be a pain in the ass to our fellow being.

Please allow serious minded buyers to read meaningful posts on here.

Cheers

serious minded man oya come and take front seat....

do u know where serious minded fellows are?

u that is engaged as well, what r the results?

serious man

and y didn't she make the necessary corrections or observations immediately this was brought to her attention? if only u knew how to understand...... reading alone is not enough

u are seriously reading comments yet u cannot understand ...... seriously working no results.... work done zero......

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by captainking(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2018
Cosplay:

ok boss...thanks for the info
Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by DadR: 10:39am On Sep 04, 2018
You just confirmed my opinion of who you are. Continue.....

obekediamondfuto:

serious minded man oya come and take front seat....

do u know where serious minded fellows are?

u that is engaged as well, what r the results?

serious man

and y didn't she make the necessary corrections or observations immediately this was brought to her attention? if only u knew how to understand...... reading alone is not enough

u are seriously reading comments yet u cannot understand ...... seriously working no results.... work done zero......

3 Likes

Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2018
DadR:
You just confirmed my opinion of who you are. Continue.....

of course man....
I am hu I am, (in ikenna's voice) not because of u or anyone but because I am that I am......

I love sarcasm and play with it a lot.... but that doesn't mean I don't get serious as well.....

it's either ur eyes are paining u or u have a problem reading

if u did it'd he evident in ur post.... I take some things very serious such as religion and fraud......

also I don't take lackadaisicality lightly.... these and all are very very evident in all my posts.... I commend those worthy and scold as well.... to the best of my capacity and I also take scolding as well...... and I take it quite well too.....

but people suffering from acute myopia like u who have blatantly refused to seek help, not for themselves but for others who might contact it one way or the other...... I don't smile with u guys at all..... till u become sane and calculated as well.

it's quite simple tho for those who have a keen comprehension capacity.

peace

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by QSola: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

of course man....
I am hu I am, (in ikenna's voice) not because of u or anyone but because I am that I am......

I love sarcasm and play with it a lot.... but that doesn't mean I don't get serious as well.....

it's either ur eyes are paining u or u have a problem reading

if u did it'd he evident in ur post.... I take some things very serious such as religion and fraud......

also I don't take lackadaisicality lightly.... these and all are very very evident in all my posts.... I commend those worthy and scold as well.... to the best of my capacity and I also take scolding as well...... and I take it quite well too.....

but people suffering from acute myopia like u who have blatantly refused to seek help, not for themselves but for others who might contact it one way or the other...... I don't smile with u guys at all..... till u become sane and calculated as well.

it's quite simple tho for those who have a keen comprehension capacity.

peace

I know you don't put what you preach into practice, there is nothing wrong with you correcting someone but the fact that you made it look as if one is a liar and a fraud was what made me reply you. Did u even ask yourself why I only replied you I guess not. Some1 made a comment concerning the manufacturer's year and you claimed "if I am even a traveller" how does this correlate with selling of car. That was why I also said u haven't been to the airport before. If you go through my profile I just started selling things because we are relocating for good and not to your village. Since you are the God of Auto section then no need arguing with you. It just shows you like having the final say so it's no competition.

To the person that felt maybe I have used the car for more than 5month then so be it. Whomever that is interested in buying will see the receipt of purchase and that's left to the person to decide

On a final note pls if you aren't interested don't spam the page, I didn't ask for payment b4 delivery so whoever interested can check the car and validate if there's any lie or scam involved.
Thank you all

10 Likes

Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by sauceEEP(m): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2018
Op you must not respond to all, focus on selling your ride..... Happy sales.

3 Likes

Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2018
QSola:

I know you don't put what you preach into practice, there is nothing wrong with you correcting someone but the fact that you made it look as if one is a liar and a fraud was what made me reply you. Did u even ask yourself why I only replied you I guess not. Some1 made a comment concerning the manufacturer's year and you claimed "if I am even a traveller" how does this correlate with selling of car. That was why I also said u haven't been to the airport before. If you go through my profile I just started selling things because we are relocating for good and not to your village. Since you are the God of Auto section then no need arguing with you. It just shows you like having the final say so it's no competition.

To the person that felt maybe I have used the car for more than 5month then so be it. Whomever that is interested in buying will see the receipt of purchase and that's left to the person to decide

On a final note pls if you aren't interested don't spam the page, I didn't ask for payment b4 delivery so whoever interested can check the car and validate if there's any lie or scam involved.
Thank you all

sorry ma.... ngwanu have the final say.... it's ur thread for an 04 Camry I4 engine config. but next time when observations are pointed out.... try to be thorough..... ok
when u were originally corrected u refused to agree hence my mention on ur thread.

and
but not dadr...
have the final say madam....... it's ur thread.... wen next u post something for sale here though... be extremely thorough.... mehn eyes dey red here
Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2018
and for those uninformed peeps, u give me too much undue credit.....

I ain't no NL god..... I still dey respect and honor certain monikers on NL.... people wey get my power X2

names like cosplay, Gazuzz, thebigkendo., egunmogaji etc.....

not because of anything other than their intellect...... seriously I no follow for these names....

I have been called many names... infact I'm currently the Director General of the Demeanour's Democratic Alliance... conferred upon me by the great dancok himself .... oga val also conferred on me; some major titles..... but I count it all joy not to have attained but to continue pressing towards a cleaner, transparent, honest car talk/ auto section where the competition is healthy.

Thank u all

3 Likes

Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by Alvin007: 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

sorry ma.... ngwanu have the final say.... it's ur thread for an 04 Camry I4 engine config. but next time when observations are pointed out.... try to be thorough..... ok
when u were originally corrected u refused to agree hence my mention on ur thread.

and
but not dadr...
have the final say madam....... it's ur thread.... wen next u post something for sale here though... be extremely thorough.... mehn eyes dey red here
Accord.
Happy sales op.

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
Alvin007:

Accord.
Happy sales op.

it was actually Intentional

grin

too much sense will not kee u...
it was meant for dadr to see
Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by Alvin007: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

it was actually Intentional

grin

too much sense will not kee u...
it was meant for dadr to see
Quit trolling the lady. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by DadR: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
I'm 1001% sure the auto gurus you have quoted here don't behave the way you do. I follow auto section and at least I've met Gazuzz in person.

obekediamondfuto:

I ain't no NL god..... I still dey respect and honor certain monikers on NL.... people wey get my power X2

not because of anything other than their intellect...... seriously I no follow for these names....

I have been called many names... infact I'm currently the Director General of the Demeanour's Democratic Alliance... conferred upon me by the great dancok himself .... oga val also conferred on me; some major titles..... but I count it all joy not to have attained but to continue pressing towards a cleaner, transparent, honest car talk/ auto section where the competition is healthy.

Thank u all
Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by Coolgent(m): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
QSola:

No, won't fly for that rate. Thanks
Ok
Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
DadR:
I'm 1001% sure the auto gurus you have quoted here don't behave the way you do. I follow auto section and at least I've met Gazuzz in person.

that's y I have been advising u to produce results...
u have been following Gazuzz since eternity and u don't know the difference between 04 and 05 accord

is that how to follow someone? always make sure ur efforts produce results.... if u like follow him to the bathroom ....if u cannot differentiate a flat from a star it is as good as following dust.

ur own lesson is to look before u leap.

PS, I'm not a guru.... I still look up to those guys maybe when I get to their level I go calm down.... but for now.... u be my agemate and I'll thoroughly deal with u..... others can join and I won't even look at their responses cos u bought the case first.

instead of u to keep qwayet u want ur moniker to enter limelight.... ngwanu lemme help u naw

and I won't allow u have any final say..... I get ur time today Mr engagement abi engager..... next time when u see 03 accord u will know it......

2 Likes

Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
intact this lack of engagement is tiring me, lemme go and find engagement somewhere.....

dadr can u help?

madam happy sales, but no Honda for me for now.....

I'll be doing german from now on

goodbye thread..... my work here is done.....
Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by valarinz: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

Thank u all

You for take am easy with the lady thread sha, as its obvious she's not interested in entering car sales, but just looking to sell off her car and move on.

What you did to her is bad for NL in the sense that other people who are watching will become hesitant to advertise their cars on the site for fear of this kind of harassment.

If to say na person with about three or four cars and above advertised now, then I'll sit and watch him/her being hammered to make them sit up at their jobs.

I've once scrolled on olx and saw someone advertise V40 as S40 and I sent him a private message stating the anomaly, next day I say a message on my inbox which read "thanks", and ad title has been appropriately amended. It gave me a feeling of fulfilment and I know you want that too, but you too attack this lady sha

4 Likes

Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by DadR: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
please tell the jobless dude ooo

valarinz:

You for take am easy with the lady thread sha, as its obvious she's not interested in entering car sales, but just looking to sell off her car and move on.

What you did to her is bad for NL in the sense that other people who are watching will become hesitant to advertise their cars on the site for fear of this kind of harassment.

If to say na person with about three or four cars and above advertised now, then I'll sit and watch him/her being hammered to make them sit up at their jobs.

I've once scrolled on olx and saw someone advertise V40 as S40 and I sent him a private message stating the anomaly, next day I say a message on my inbox which read "thanks", and ad title has been appropriately amended. It gave me a feeling of fulfilment and I know you want that too, but you too attack this lady sha
Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by diportivo: 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin

u guys shld stop now oh

or else

I will "vexfully" pay for the motor angry
Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by thebigkendo(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
valarinz:

I agree with you totally!!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by buchilino(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
valarinz:

D BOY HAS SERIOUS ISSUES
Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by vicajabor: 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by Eddee(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
Her car is still available, let serious buyers get in contact with her. This thread has been badly derailed. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by Alvin007: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
Qsola
Start a fresh thread/advert on ‘Autos’ section. Happy sales.

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord 2005 For Sale by QSola: 6:15am On Sep 05, 2018
vicajabor:
Still available?
Kindly contact me ...

Done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Peugeot Cars With Emphasis On 407 & 607.. / South Africa To Acquire Rights To Produce Nigerian Cars. / Super Star Fully Synthetic Motor Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.