Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,807 members, 7,837,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) (34385 Views)

Portable Buys Lexus Car For His Producer After His Arrest Over Car Debt (Video) / Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car / DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by davillian(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2018
Olalan:
Congratulations to him.
BTW why do the police allow civilians use their number plate
Police plate is NPF OK?

1 Like

Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by Sharpshooota: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2018
johnstar:
To me dis guy and ay mayokun m juz dey overhype dm nor funny at all

I no dey hate oo

gandoki funny pass dis guy for comedy

It's packaging.... Most of the talented comedians are not successful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by oluwaflames7(m): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2018
why are you so bitter?
sad
TheAngry1:
Vanity! Keep adding...the more you add, the more you want to add...continue
Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by oluwaflames7(m): 11:54am On Sep 03, 2018
this one is successful
Sharpshooota:

Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by Sharpshooota: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2018
oluwaflames7:
this one is successful

He's not even funny
Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by johnstar(m): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
Sharpshooota:

I swear na packaging even dat ay self

D guy dey always shut dwn eko hotell

Bt him nor dey do anytn funny excpt stage drama
Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by Oneboypikin: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
zone51:

You aren't lying, It's obvious.

Meanwhile, Chief Priest, ma'azi of wire spotted...If you know, you know wink
How far
Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by tunary(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
What's the secret
How much do they earn monthly
Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by ahmEenu(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
johnstar:

I no dey hate oo

THEN I GUESS WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE. . THEY AINT FUNNY
Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by vivvaciousghost: 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
Congrats man.. Hardwork pays $$
Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
johnstar:

I no dey hate oo

i concour wit u bro,nd even funny bone
Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by Assassin101: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
WHY DIS GUY COME RESEMBLE PASUMA? undecided
Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by Viruscod3d: 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ushbebe dey work with top g boys .. na him dey supply aza

1 Like

Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by sonnie10: 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
condomuser:
Nice, that's $20,000 right there

Which 20k? That SUV is between 30 - 35k USD
Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
johnstar:

I no dey hate oo

Over hype Don give am another car naaa
Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by hustla(m): 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
zone51:

So na wire e dey dey do
Think say na Drug money or ritual
Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by condomuser: 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
Oh really, what an expensive ride. I hope he has kept enough money for kidney failure treatment.

sonnie10:

Which 20k? That SUV is between 30 - 35k USD
Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by kokomaster3d: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
johnstar:

I no dey hate oo

Honestly i too like Gandoki. He is a natural comedian. I dont know why they dont invite him to shows these days
Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by zone51: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
hustla:

So na wire e dey dey do
Think say na Drug money or ritual

All join...There are different types of rituals, some are to boost what you lay your hands on and that's why Cubana Chief's wire can blow up a transformer...E dey hot...I no dey game again sha... smiley smiley

Oneboypikin:

How far
I gentle oh!...Onto observing things
Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by henryhemon(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
zone51:

It's chief priest that owns it.
Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by Oneboypikin: 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
zone51:

All join...There are different types of rituals, some are to boost what you lay your hands on and that's why Cubana Chief's wire can blow up a transformer...E dey hot...I no dey game again sha... smiley smiley

I fit connect with you WhatsApp
My Contacts on Profile and Siggy
Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by hustla(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
zone51:

Ritual na Ritual grin
Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by zone51: 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
Oneboypikin:
I fit connect with you WhatsApp My Contacts on Profile and Siggy

Sorry...this moniker is for ghost mode operation. cool
Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by Oneboypikin: 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
zone51:

Sorry...this moniker is for ghost mode operation. cool
Mine is a ghost mode too
You dont have Telegram
Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by wealthpreach(m): 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
TheAngry1:

We should to live, not live to work. Please do not get me wrong, I have nothing against the luxuries of life; it's just that there is a thing line between luxury and vanity, only very few recognise it.
if you have tasted wealth you won't talk thus rubbish. I don't blame u. Even bible said money answers everything. Vanity is as a result of marginal diminishing return. Grow up. Do you live a perfect life? Don't be surprised to see yourself in hell. Oga vanity
Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by TheAngry1: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
wealthpreach:
if you have tasted wealth you won't talk thus rubbish. I don't blame u. Even bible said money answers everything. Vanity is as a result of marginal diminishing return. Grow up. Do you live a perfect life? Don't be surprised to see yourself in hell. Oga vanity

Ko ni da fun iyala iya baba e ati mama e
Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by sniperwolf(m): 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
Olalan:
Congratulations to him. BTW why do the police allow civilians use their number plate
The thing dey bother me
Re: Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) by sonnie10: 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
condomuser:

Oh really, what an expensive ride. I hope he has kept enough money for kidney failure treatment.

Kidney failure doesn't care if you have an expensive car or not. Moreover nothing is certain in life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit / Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University / Richard Mofe-Damijo's 60th Birthday Party (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.