Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

My Fitness Journey, Becoming A Monster! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fitness Journey, Becoming A Monster! (356 Views)

Intense Arguments With My Fiancé Regarding My Fitness Regime / Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available / Lady Gave Birth To A Monster In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fitness Journey, Becoming A Monster! by Venus1cynord: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2018
I created this thread to motivate myself and others on my journey of body building. I would like to make a good use of my service year and one of the program I have in place is body building. If you would like to join me on the journey you are free.
I will be posting pictures of the progress and all that.

Please don't comment, in order to ensure the picture are in order and the thread not derailed. You can always like and share but no comment. Thanks
Re: My Fitness Journey, Becoming A Monster! by Venus1cynord: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2018
I have the body already, so I think becoming a monster is achievable

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yoghurts Contains More Sugar Than Cola / Does Ulcer Really Have A Cure ? / Best Way To Clean Your Ears Without Using Cutton Buds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.