Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Can You Lie To Save Ur Life At Gunpoint? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Lie To Save Ur Life At Gunpoint? (336 Views)

5 Digital Skills That Can Change Ur Life Instantly / Life At 27 / What Really Happens When You Lie On Your CV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Lie To Save Ur Life At Gunpoint? by Pojomojo: 11:06am On Sep 03, 2018
"I went for an interview today and was asked the question, 'CAN YOU LIE TO SAVE UR LIFE AT GUNPOINT? '.. I didn't know what to say bearing in mind that Integrity is a major core value of the firm.
So please, if you were in my shoes, what would have been your response?"
Re: Can You Lie To Save Ur Life At Gunpoint? by Truths22(m): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2018
Always be on the safe side
Re: Can You Lie To Save Ur Life At Gunpoint? by tstx(m): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2018
Altho I'm brutally honest, i will lie to save my life...
Re: Can You Lie To Save Ur Life At Gunpoint? by oluwatosin77(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2018
Pojomojo:
"I went for an interview today and was asked the question, 'CAN YOU LIE TO SAVE UR LIFE AT GUNPOINT? '.. I didn't know what to say bearing in mind that Integrity is a major core value of the firm.
So please, if you were in my shoes, what would have been your response?"
Yes, I would lie. They were probably trying to know if you'd lie to them. If you say No, they already probably think you are lying. That makes you lose your integrity. If you had said yes, they probably want to check your sincerity. Just thinking o.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Lie To Save Ur Life At Gunpoint? by excanny: 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
Who wouldn't lie to save their life at gunpoint?

That's the smartest thing to do.

That's white lie nau. Which is very OK.

It's different from being a pathological liar.

(1) (Reply)

QR Vacancy / Store Officer At A Leading Electronics And Home Appliances Company / Delivery Jobs Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.