Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President (43990 Views)

Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... / 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President by GuntersChain(m): 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
When the time comes, i dont see a south easterner been the president instead their igbo speaking brothers from other region will clinch the seat.
Re: Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President by alphaconde(m): 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
Giantslayer:
Do you know a certain past governor named, Peter Obi?

he is second best
Re: Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President by Jamesrock(m): 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
alphaconde:
igbos would not allow a light like umahi shine since he is from abakaliki

but theres not a one as good as him

because he's from Abakaliki
Re: Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President by NonsoWow: 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
Sharpshooota:
That idiot

God forbid.... He turned abakaliki youths to gala sellers in Lagos holdup
And the ones in Anambra he turned to wheelbarrow pushers.
Re: Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President by Reference(m): 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
CSTR1005:
Umahi is good.

He is certainly better than a lot of other candidates.

Peter obi for the pdp, and umahi for the APC.

Two competent people.

I quite agree especially with the former who has the combination of private and public office experiences and has excelled in both. However the big caveat remains that with this present structure all efforts and best intentions will count for naught at the close of business. This country is simply unworkable the way it operates. We are on a socio-economc downward spiral no leader can recover from. Sorry.
Re: Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President by akdjr(m): 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
And I never said you need a psychiatric doctor
Sharpshooota:

I'm sure your forehead is paining you
Re: Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President by Nwaikuku2(m): 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
Keep dreaming of Biafra till u become grandpa
obembet:

We don't even need president, we want Biafra..
Re: Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President by Kingspin(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Make we deal with Buahri first before una begin una own abeg.
Na so. Parking Buhari out na urgent
Re: Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President by iriakanns(m): 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
alphaconde:

umahi is trying but no politician in the entire south east can match peter obi.
Re: Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President by murphyibiam15(m): 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
NonsoWow:
And the ones in Anambra he turned to wheelbarrow pushers.
and then turned anambra youths to drugs pushers...nawa oo
Re: Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President by CioAngels(f): 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ha, pa Obj, is Umahi your Igbo brother?
Re: Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President by Roger3D(m): 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Make we deal with Buahri first before una begin una own abeg.
Deal with Buhari? Just look at this 5 percenter from the south east talking big. Oga you and your people are inconsequential in the scheme of things
Re: Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President by hisgrace090: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
alphaconde:

He is an excellent performer.
Re: Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President by ofwest47(m): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
Who knows or ever heard of David Umani this head of looter baboon is still talking come 2023 it is Richard Okorocha the visionary leader of IMO state.
Re: Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President by murphyibiam15(m): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2018
Nwaikuku2:
Ekweremadu to be the next president from igbo
for what reason exactly??

the presidency never even reach una don de divided already
Re: Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President by murphyibiam15(m): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2018
ofwest47:
Who knows or ever heard of David Umani this head of looter baboon is still talking come 2023 it is Richard Okorocha the visionary leader of IMO state.
okoroawusa?? lmao
Re: Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President by murphyibiam15(m): 11:13am On Sep 04, 2018
iriakanns:

umahi is trying but no politician in the entire south east can match peter obi.
in terms of what exactly
Re: Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President by Jlow2: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2018
So dat he will go to abj with does his neigbourhood cultists, p.a and s.a touts dat dnt have offices constituting nuisance everywer esp at staduim, smoking Indian hemp and illicit drugs, all in the name of empowering youths and creating employment
Re: Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President by Ohaozara: 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
alphaconde:

go and sit down as if u dont know what am saying
Oga you don't actually know what you were saying. Must every Ebonyian come from Abakaliki? Ebonyi is a state with many parts, and Umahi is from OHAOZARA. So stop deceiving yourself and misleading others
Re: Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President by maestroferdi: 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
gaby:
He still wants to choose a President he might not live to witness for us the supposed future.

What a shamely shame..

This might sound funny and ugly to the ears but the truth from all we see, hear and know is that, the ones who sees themselves as the "original igbos" would rather forfeit the presidency to the Ijaws than have an Eboyian preside in their term.

The above is simply an opinion and not one I am meaning to gloat over. I sincerely wish and pray we, as a people and race will understand how together and united we can do more exploits and confront our common enemies/naysayers in unison.

Enjoy my siggy guys
You are spreading baseless propaganda and falsehood information.

Does it occur to you that Dr Akanu Ibiam, one of the most celebrated Igbo leaders since First Republic hailed from Afikpo which is in the same senatorial district from Umahi's Ohaozara?

Anyim Pius Anyim also served as both the Senate President and SGF and I can't remember Igbos working against him because he came from Ebonyi...
Re: Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President by doctorherbal366(m): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement / Victoria Aguiyi-Ironsi Speaks On The 50th Year Of Aguiyi Ironsi's Death / Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.