Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him (78026 Views)

Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral / Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
Blood is indeed very thick. See the resemblance! Down to the nose and gap tooth.
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by Yewandequeen(f): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
This guy self
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by maklelemakukula(m): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
It's worthy joor
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by lawrence35(m): 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
No be by force to marry ooo

Enjoy discounted prices as you make money with dropshipping this season. It will been black Friday soon, start now.

See my signature.
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by ymaruf01: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
eyah lovely mum
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by tunary(m): 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ever8054:
repeat that nonsense again....
funny
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by chukwutope: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
I like his indian army camo jacket
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by hopexter(m): 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
BigSarah:
Wife material is right here in XX..

Don't be greedy cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by Helenforever(f): 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
Chrisbeks:
Nigerian army no go see the camouflage wey don jazzy dey wear up and down o but if na ordinary masses dem go begin show dem self
I think that is the UK not Nigeria. But I agree with you still.
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by KosyJerry(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
Gisters:
Mavin boss and executive music producer Don Jazzy in cute picture with his lovely mother. He wrote;

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/don-jazzy-took-heels-mother-found-wife

Poster, why post this kin thing on a Monday?? Why not wait till like Mother’s Day.... Pls think before you post

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by felix10(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
Where is d wife pix now?
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by ahmEenu(m): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
osemoses1234:
This one self na news again
I AM TELLING YOU' NOWADAYS EVERYTHING IS BREAKING NEWS ON NAIRALAND... NONSENSE
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by felix10(m): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
Where is d wife pix now?Don jazzy go & marry,ure getting older.
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by BruncleZuma: 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
It will be easier for a camel to pass through Don Jassy's open teeth than for "unsinned" politicians to make heaven.
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by Kingjames(m): 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
mama pls leave am. he won't run again.

oya Don, open with me to the book of

Genesis 2, 18: And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him...kjv

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by NdiaraIGBO: 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kai, Shebi dey talk say igbo women beautiful. ..?
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by mutvy: 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
If na me wear camouflage, Nigerian Army go vex.Why dem no vex for Don Jazzy?
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
LoneVoyager:

START EARNING FREE BITCOINS NOW!!!
PM FOR DETAILS
LMAO. Let's know when you're able to withdraw

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by emperorblog(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
ExAngel007:
Always happy, no beef, quality producer. @Donjazzy

Your mom expression is priceless

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by felifeli: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
Some people have been straffing other people's wives for so long and that is why they are afraid to get married. Karma is a very fearful future reality grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by akdjr(m): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
@ Don Baba J congratulation in advance as we wait for the safe delivery of your son.
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by jeronimo(m): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ever8054:
Lol. You just cracked me up
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by CheapDataGuy: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
LoneVoyager:

START EARNING FREE BITCOINS NOW!!!
PM FOR DETAILS

Might be a scam
All these telegram bot bla bla na scam
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by Shantyken(m): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
Chrisbeks:
Nigerian army no go see the camouflage wey don jazzy dey wear up and down o but if na ordinary masses dem go begin show dem self
dia strenght na for ordinary man side
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by teefeh25(f): 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
Bawizzo:
"Normal shy me I wanted to take offff."

Can someone remind me what that phobia is called again?

Gamophobia b.
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by chris31(m): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
I strongly believe that Don Jazzy has a baby mama with children but chooses to keep them private
Trust Nigerian mom she would her mount so much pressure on him to him if not
It will be like my son is either u give me a grand child or i kill myself for u
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by Paayne(m): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
is it me, or is there a ghost kid standing at the back of jazzy's mum?
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by donnie(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ever8054:

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by NairaEffect(m): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
ExAngel007:
Always happy, no beef, quality producer. @Donjazzy

Your mom expression is priceless

"No beef" but Kelly Handsome accused Don Jazzy of locking him up in police detention sometime back.
Don Jazzy hasn't affirmed or denied the allegation till date. The story is online. wink
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by NairaEffect(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
mobosok:
Join and get 100 dollars instantly for registering
its REAL!!!

Is it as "real" as real estate?
:I

Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) / Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again / Johnpaul Nwadike Becomes US Citizen