Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) (41326 Views)

Davido Gets Dog For His Daughter, I made Adeleke (PHOTOS) / Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert (2) (3) (4)

Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
i need pick 6000$
im broke now
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by lebete3000: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
Roland17:
What would be his response if the daughter inquires about the picture on his shirt?

Even if she does not ask, what is the girl’s evolving mindset and views about physical appearance, particularly her body as a girl child?

I have nothing against Davido but this is inappropriate and inconsiderate.

So much for daddy duties.

That's what happens when a boy becomes a dad...

Ordinary #500 postinor wulda stooped thus shii but bîtch thought she could become a Mario...
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by Basseybruce: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
Look at her face..... Money is good.Stepping up ma hustle. God bless me.

Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by Misskoool(f): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
e no dey camp
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by jamaicabakare(m): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
The daughter dey with am for inside NYSC camp undecided
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by zicoraads: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
Shortyy:
Good for them.
Meanwhile, guys check my signature abeg.
Drop comments abeg
You wrote that...?
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by Bintuenyo: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Na camp be this place?.
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by zolajpower: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
gift2xl:
Nice
Do you know where i can get the cd of the hukul berry ' s tom sawyer' s adventure ?
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
zicoraads:

You wrote that...?
Yes. Please your comments and ratings are needed.
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by gift2xl: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
zolajpower:

Do you know where i can get the cd of the hukul berry ' s tom sawyer' s adventure ?

No ideal.
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by Dollarship(m): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
I hear say chioma unfollows David na true? grin
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by kimnanalove(f): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
Cute embarassed
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
Davido would have flouted every dressing rule on camp, and the soldiers will just be smiling sheepishly, while the sharers are sharing online. If it were a deeper life girl who decides to wear skirt or a Muslim girl who decides to wear hijab, the soldiers would have shouted hell, and the E-diots online would be commenting "rules are rules, if you can't comply, stay in your houses".

Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nice
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
Roland17:
What would be his response if the daughter inquires about the picture on his shirt?

Even if she does not ask, what is the girl’s evolving mindset and views about physical appearance, particularly her body as a girl child?

I have nothing against Davido but this is inappropriate and inconsiderate.

So much for daddy duties.
You funny ...Something she dey see real life ...why she go ask about am ? ..Her mama dey dress like that..go beach or outings ..

even she (imade) go soon begin dress like that also ..

it's no new thing

#YOLO
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by max009(f): 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hmmmmm

Get a wonderful job like this for your kids birthday. Contact is on my profile signature.

Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
OneCorner:
Ahhh Davido having fun with his 3yo baby shocked
See as she dey open yansh for Davido sef

In case ti o ba ri enikan lati so fun e, mo n so fun e nisin yii pe aye e ti baje finally.
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by kenwilk: 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
no wonder dey saying "blood is thicker dan water"
Re: Davido Chilling With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (Photos) by xendra: 6:09am On Sep 29, 2018
Sunofgod:
Plastic shoe......n.a. wa ohh.
if he buy gold n.a. you go still first talk say wetin do plastic undecided ...Nigerians nawa

Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed / Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Toyin Lawani's Womb Being Stitched Up After Operation (Graphic Photo)