Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Meet Mmesoma Ikwuagwu: Biography, Age Of Little Miss Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Mmesoma Ikwuagwu: Biography, Age Of Little Miss Nigeria (55044 Views)

Pictures From The Burial Of Comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Nnadi (Ada Jesus) / Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer / New Photos Of Little Daniella, Pretty Nollywood Child Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Mmesoma Ikwuagwu: Biography, Age Of Little Miss Nigeria by crafteck(m): 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
Pedophiles... Dinner is served
Re: Meet Mmesoma Ikwuagwu: Biography, Age Of Little Miss Nigeria by mrmachine: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
MrMicholo:
Her eyes... Very lovely...
Imagine when she's older and you're grinding her and looking deep into those eyes... Paradise.

Pervert

1 Like

Re: Meet Mmesoma Ikwuagwu: Biography, Age Of Little Miss Nigeria by Bitterleafsoup: 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
mummyson26:
Nicki minaj?
Why that plastic surgeon put together ashawo.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mmesoma Ikwuagwu: Biography, Age Of Little Miss Nigeria by sochey(f): 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
Nicki Minaj should not hear this Biko.
She don have enough Already
From cardi B to nine year old.
Ewoooo grin
Re: Meet Mmesoma Ikwuagwu: Biography, Age Of Little Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
SHE'S TOO YOUNG FOR THIS. LET LITTLE GIRLS BE LITTLE GIRLS.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mmesoma Ikwuagwu: Biography, Age Of Little Miss Nigeria by zinizta: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
MrMicholo:
Imagine when she's older and you're grinding her and looking deep into those eyes... Paradise.

na so e dey start o.... padoephilia is real o...nuff sed

1 Like

Re: Meet Mmesoma Ikwuagwu: Biography, Age Of Little Miss Nigeria by reiddecuti: 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
Tomorrow they'll start shouting on top of their voices CHILD ABUSE, RAPE, SEX ABUSE, all in the name of LIL MISS NIGERIA.

Waiting to watch in Chinese 3D when the time comes.
Re: Meet Mmesoma Ikwuagwu: Biography, Age Of Little Miss Nigeria by SojiCash(m): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
MrMicholo:

Re: Meet Mmesoma Ikwuagwu: Biography, Age Of Little Miss Nigeria by 2day6(m): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
this country don tire me. this girl too small nah. maybe na poverty
Re: Meet Mmesoma Ikwuagwu: Biography, Age Of Little Miss Nigeria by SUNDICOS(m): 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
Senseless people

Re: Meet Mmesoma Ikwuagwu: Biography, Age Of Little Miss Nigeria by oluwaseyi007(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
she is too young for this called miss nigeria undecided undecided undecided
Re: Meet Mmesoma Ikwuagwu: Biography, Age Of Little Miss Nigeria by livebullet(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
MrMicholo:

Imagine this pedophile....
The result of exposing kids to supposedly adult roles.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mmesoma Ikwuagwu: Biography, Age Of Little Miss Nigeria by MrSly(m): 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Insane and sick people, how can you expose a girl this young to beauty pageant ? A nine year old girl should me made to do what a 9 year old will enjoy doing, reading books, playing with friends etc.
You saw the little girl's face and toiu still assume that she didn't enjoy this?
Re: Meet Mmesoma Ikwuagwu: Biography, Age Of Little Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
nicki minaj?.......i tink dose dat said dat tin are kinda mentally retarded
Re: Meet Mmesoma Ikwuagwu: Biography, Age Of Little Miss Nigeria by Obienesarah: 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
[quote author=sunnysunny69 post=70869258]Insane and sick people, how can you expose a girl this young to beauty pageant ? A nine year old girl should me made to do what a 9 year old will enjoy doing, reading books, playing with friends etc. I dnt understand hw some parents do things,
exposing their children to wild life and later call it "EXPOSURE".

1 Like

Re: Meet Mmesoma Ikwuagwu: Biography, Age Of Little Miss Nigeria by MENTORCH(m): 12:17am On Sep 04, 2018
Why did they pick Nicki Minaj to compare her with.
Re: Meet Mmesoma Ikwuagwu: Biography, Age Of Little Miss Nigeria by marvinsync(m): 4:29am On Sep 04, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Insane and sick people, how can you expose a girl this young to beauty pageant ? A nine year old girl should me made to do what a 9 year old will enjoy doing, reading books, playing with friends etc.

ah ur soooo old school man...
Re: Meet Mmesoma Ikwuagwu: Biography, Age Of Little Miss Nigeria by henrosky2000: 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
naturally beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buku Abi, R. Kelly's Daughter Reacts To Sex Abuse Scandal, Calls Him ''Monster / Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.