Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 China-Africa Summit (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 China-Africa Summit (Photos) (19336 Views)

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) / Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) / The Projects Inserted Into The 2018 Budget By The Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 China-Africa Summit (Photos) by goshen26: 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
OneKinGuy:

Mumu will u keep quiet

Tell your uncle who is my age to keep quiet
Re: The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 China-Africa Summit (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
sai baba for life, the day buhari became president was nigerias beat choice since 1960...
Re: The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 China-Africa Summit (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
writeprof:

It has been achieved already. Apart from made in China goods where do others come from. Africa's economy is gradually being swallowed by China.

It's not done completely. It's still reversible.
Re: The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 China-Africa Summit (Photos) by djon78(m): 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
The Chinese are really strategising and taking the lead seat in African economy. Now I know why Merkel, and Theresa May rushed to Africa last week. While Kenyatta was invited to Washington.

The West knew about this conference so they all rushed here to cut there own deals before China take everything. A lot is really going on.

1 Like

Re: The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 China-Africa Summit (Photos) by chukwutope: 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
I hope buhari checked the mike to see if it was on
Re: The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 China-Africa Summit (Photos) by Maket: 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
Is CHINA the correct spelling of BUHARI?
Re: The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 China-Africa Summit (Photos) by oomar(m): 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
i like the he respect his code dress i wish u safe return

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 China-Africa Summit (Photos) by blacknp(m): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
chukwutope:
I hope buhari checked the mike to see if it was on
Shut up,trying to be smart but not been clever,your papa should check the pot if the yam has boiled?
Re: The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 China-Africa Summit (Photos) by foreshore(m): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
naptu2:
Heads of state and government from Africa are currently in Beijing for the 2018 edition of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation #FOCAC 2018.

Ministers from Africa met with their Chinese counterparts on Sunday and today the opening ceremony of the forum took place in the Great Hall of the People in Beijing.

Here are pictures from the event.

1) Nigeria

So lifeless!!!
Re: The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 China-Africa Summit (Photos) by chukwutope: 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
blacknp:
Shut up,trying to be smart but not been clever,your papa should check the pot if the yam has boiled?

He says the yam has boiled. Better than checking if the mike is on.
Re: The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 China-Africa Summit (Photos) by Calers: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
God bless Buhari, your enemies will witness your second term or they should go and hang transformer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 China-Africa Summit (Photos) by positivethought: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
naptu2:
Heads of state and government from Africa are currently in Beijing for the 2018 edition of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation #FOCAC 2018.

Ministers from Africa met with their Chinese counterparts on Sunday and today the opening ceremony of the forum took place in the Great Hall of the People in Beijing.

Here are pictures from the event.

1) Nigeria
All lies by BMC,how can a lifeless cadaver shine?
Re: The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 China-Africa Summit (Photos) by naptu2: 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
positivethought:
All lies by BMC,how can a lifeless cadaver shine?

naptu2:

Who mentioned anything about shiney??

naptu2:

I didn't write that. You'll have to take it up with the supermod that wrote it.

naptu2:

Yeah, but you quoted me instead of addressing the issue with the supermod that wrote it on the home page (only supermods can post on the home page).
Re: The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 China-Africa Summit (Photos) by semyman: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
Enemies have no place and definitely have no say in God's plan. Wailers must perish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 China-Africa Summit (Photos) by soldadoe(m): 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
Hello ...bozo or whatever u said! Im not here to argue with u...im entitled to my opinion and I dnt think there's a problem with that! Pls and pls, Dnt quote me for shits like this anymore...Respect is reciprocal Abeg
SlayQueenSlayer:

If Buhari is your pride and your star, then I can only imagine the kind of person you are - a complete and irredeemable bozo.

1 Like

Re: The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 China-Africa Summit (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
brainbox34:
Look at how he’s sitting lifelessly
Even his handshake looks lifeless

We all need to send this lifeless being back to Daura.

Stale, boring undecided
Re: The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 China-Africa Summit (Photos) by Chazblagos(m): 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
I will be teaching people on how to make money through soap making business,powder,izal,Vaseline,perfume,detergents,bar soap, liquid soap,how to make all types of creams and 30 other products this weekend,if you Interested,drop your whatsapp number let me add you to the whatsapp group

For a token of 1k only ..

Bonus : we will give you the names,address and contact of dealers where you can buy the materials needed NATIONWIDE to get you started immediately after the training.

Re: The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 China-Africa Summit (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
Edusouls:
shut up slowpoke, how old are you? Or do you have mental degradation?

Re: The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 China-Africa Summit (Photos) by Gaoraj1: 3:20am On Sep 04, 2018
Who’s this one
Felixv:
We have a lot to learn from the Chinese. Hard work is rewarded while corruption is dealt with drastically

A ride on their ultra fast train between Shanghai and Beijing is a experience.

Even the trains within Shanghai are amazing.

I stayed at the JW Marriott nanjing road and paid only 100 bucks a night — that is a 5 Star Hotel. 99 stories high, excellent service and you are given the utmost respect.

100 dollars a night does not even get me a decent place in Lagos.

There is no gain without pain ,for us to develop we have to suffer a bit. Our critical infrastructure must be developed.

16 yrs of pdp brought us absolutely nothing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Senator Akpabio Was Robbed Of Victory" - Justice Hafizu / Retired Soldiers Protest 24 Months Unpaid Pension Arrears (photos) / S84(12): Supreme Court Strikes Out Buhari, Malami's Suit On Electoral Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.