Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" (66133 Views)

Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' / Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by ifymadu: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
OK so what do you want us to do undecided
Do you blame her? Na nairaland give her front page.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
hair is growing.. shey na the wig dey grow abi wetin exactly? useless women
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
Dis Ass Don Make Nairalanders Spiritual Men Don dy Lose FAITH....

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by rashrockalabx(m): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by ednut1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
Stop giving attention to fools
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by Gboy98(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
Pls someone help me with my glassess cos i cant see anithing
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by Healthsenseblog: 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
Victni:
cool
I can see.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by baby124: 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
I love Toke. Every thing Na attention hustle. She milks every controversy about her grin. Na we go tire.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by DrHighchief(m): 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
Padded....
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by 11doubledee: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
Why tell us? I also have a big back side and am also beginning to grow pot belly ���� grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by omooba969(m): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
sureheaven:
I go love hold that ur tiny waist, smash ur big butt when I’m back around December.

grin

Why December?undecided u suppose go now na if you're dat loaded.

Oh!shocked you're still saving up...hahahahacheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
Marketing 101. If you know you know.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by jaxxy(m): 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
Good for u lol
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by Breadfruit: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
"Problem" that you bought with your money.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
Victni:
Toke Makinwa who is Nigerian radio personality, television host , vlogger and author, has gone over the internet to share few of her problems.

The Popular celebrity said:

" I've big booty girl problems . My ass is phat and my waist is too tiny to fit anything"

In the picture below: Is her ass truly fat?

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/ive-got-big-booty-girl-problems-my-ass.html

all I See Is Silicon
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by ollah2: 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
This message will generate 5 pages on Nairaland, over 2000 comments on instablog, will trend on Twitter and you wonder what Nigerian youths are doing with this time. A country can never grow with such myopic citizens in that crazy numbers

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by BRASH: 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
Am still wondering why some celebs are struggling with inferiority complex even with their fame. This one is still seeking 4 our approval and validation. Next thing now she's gonna have a puffy lips and popping eyeballs just to trend. Nonsense olo...

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by Basseybruce: 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
Booty call...... Lol
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by Mart1994(m): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
Warris dis

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
Changethechain:
I am looking for the big butt.. I need lenses please.. Cos I can't see nothing
She is refrencing the fact that she just had surgery compared to the size of what she had before.
That's all
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by byinks(f): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
she tried but...
im not impressed.

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by sulakishop(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
Is her brain located in the ass?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by daresimon(m): 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
where is the yansh? mtchew

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by Cowbuhari: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
I AI catch diz babe ehhh

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
Victni:
Toke Makinwa who is Nigerian radio personality, television host , vlogger and author, has gone over the internet to share few of her problems.

The Popular celebrity said:

" I've big booty girl problems . My ass is phat and my waist is too tiny to fit anything"

In the picture below: Is her ass truly fat?

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/ive-got-big-booty-girl-problems-my-ass.html

Shior!

Wetin this one go come talk?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7694326_img20180902174118810_jpeg9edbb5472665e9c74ac38b81c78a56f2
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by honeyB2018: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
This is 21st century, where lots of people of your age and rank are making waves, but yours is dirty ass. what have u achieved with this?
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by fashionale(m): 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
Toke!! Toke!!. P R O. Small girls with Big God...
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by kerry57: 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
Who cares?
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by Midehunlimited: 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
Changethechain:
I am looking for the big butt.. I need lenses please.. Cos I can't see nothing
me self too , i need to use my glasses

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands / The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding / Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.