Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,267 members, 7,846,253 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Watch As These Chinese Guys Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch As These Chinese Guys Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (268 Views)

Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari With APC Governors / Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch As These Chinese Guys Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance by avm10: 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
Watch As These Chinese Guys Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance

Watch the hilarious video on AV Media App.

Download AV Media APP directly from here;http://files.appsgeyser.com/AV%20Media_7777392.apk?dl=true ...

Go to Celebrity Gists section of the app to watch these guys and laugh out your sorrows...lol!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Watch As These Chinese Guys Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance by nelronaldo(m): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
I just saw download. Download for Buhari?
Re: Watch As These Chinese Guys Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance by avm10: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
nelronaldo:
I just saw download. Download for Buhari?

my ancestors know i dont support Buhari. Just enjoy the video, its so funny...
Re: Watch As These Chinese Guys Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance by yarimo(m): 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
Far away China BUHARI is even loved and well recognise, Just within 3 years as president of Nigeria. no any country is seen citizen of Nigeria as a fraudsters anymore . Sir carry on the good work you are doing for Nigeria and Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Imo UPP Hold State Congress, Reposition For 2019 Guber / We Believe In Restructuring In The Interest Of All – Makarfi / ”buhari Has Demonstrated He Is An Irredeemable Irredentist” – Donald Duke Respon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.