Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) (31507 Views)

Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari With APC Governors / 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Opinionated: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
That Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari is an international brand is no longer in doubt. People from different cultures and races seem enthralled by his aura.

Watch these Chinese guys entertaining the President and his entourage in China with an Hausa Song and dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XuqJ1uqUS0

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Opinionated: 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
grin grin grin

Baba is setting China on fire cheesy

See what this Chinese Girl Did to PMB

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by 93Miles: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
God bless PMB

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by pilarnig(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
They are so uncoordinated...
What rubbish...
They're so lifeless

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by gentlegenius(m): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
At a time like this, Nigerians seriously need to return to God... And we really need to pray this prayer:

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by SolutionMee: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
cheesy

The moniker above me needs to start praying for a Visa instead

90% of Nigerians are either raw illiterates or certified clowns

A visa changed my life

You need one in your life too

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Calers: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
God bless you sai maigaskiya, your haters will witness your second term or they should go and hang transformer or they should throw themselves in second Niger bridge is about to be complete. Kiss my ass.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
What sort of lifelessness is this...

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Xander85: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
Amazing you say? The meaning of amazing must have changed since the last time i checked!

Saw the guys on tv yesterday, and they looked goofy to me! lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lifeless Chinese zombies.

See how they flail.

8 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Opinionated: 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
Xander85:
Amazing you say? The meaning of amazing must have changed since the last time i checked!

Saw the guys on tv yesterday, and they looked goofy to me! lipsrsealed

Goofily amazing. grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by dabrin: 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by TheLogicalMind(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
cheesy
Oya BMCs food don ready! Make una come chop achievement by una lifeless oga

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by thaoriginator: 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
grin
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by BruncleZuma: 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by NOC1(m): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
The did all this so that he can accept the Chinese gift. i hate any business deal involving Chinese government because you must always be at a loss. their terms and conditions are not well spelt out.
If not the International politics i will prefer entering into agreement with Russia than any other country.
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
Opinionated:
That Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari is an international brand is no longer in doubt. People from different cultures and races seem enthralled by his aura.

Watch these Chinese guys entertaining the President and his entourage in China with an Hausa Song and dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XuqJ1uqUS0

by his aura u said?? Then aura to motivate means something else since 1983...Grabs new revised edition longman primary dictionaries not one....Mtchewwwwee shior

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Xander85: 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
Opinionated:

Goofily amazing. grin grin grin

Can't argue with that! undecided
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
Boring shiit make I no lie.

Hausa songs no sweet tho. Chinese will do anything to have deal with Africa.

10 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by yazach: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lifeless wailers will start committing lifeless suicide now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by emerged01(m): 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
Oga don't be carried away by friendly display and sign nonsense agreement o because these people are snake.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Opinionated: 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Boring shiit

Emeka take it easy O

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by angelboy01(m): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
Chinese dressing like the North. They practically look like Abokis.
Trade your Amazon and iTunes card.
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by papalsbuIl: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Pavore9: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
See scope! Buhari will gladly sign whatever! cheesy
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by RevenGeMission: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
Why is this not 30 pages long already ??

Chinese man miming Hausa song , and dancing the way they do it in Hausa land

Lifeless indeed , Olobe people will die
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by gen2briz(m): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
Nnaa, dis is APC plopaganda grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by Sharpshooota: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
I don't think the dullard went there for any China African bilateral meeting...

He went there to waste taxpayers money as usual

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) by BafanaBafana: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
This Sai baba thing has now gone international.
This is a terrible time to be a Buhari hater because your daily life will be like the pix below.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christmas Photos Of Femi Fani-Kayode's Sons, The Triplets & Their Elder Brother / Court Orders Alternative In Buhari Disqualification Suit / Can Nigerian Legion Members Carry Guns?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.