Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture (1533 Views)

2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) / Obiano, El-Rufai, Yari, Obaseki Others Join President Buhari In China (Photos) / Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture by HisSexcellency(m): 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
So, i stumbled upon this picture of Mr President in China. What is wrong in this picture guys embarassed

Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture by Coloradvantage(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
is it forbidden to hold hands? just asking cos I don't really know? even if, rules are meant to be broken, Lol! he stands out! unique

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture by iamokrazy: 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
see how him cover in dick as if they wna play penalty

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture by firstnews: 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
HEDA asks court to compel IGP to probe Adeosun’s NYSC certificate

The Human and Environmental Development Agenda Resource Centre (HEDA) has filed a motion exparte before the federal high court in Lagos seeking the probe of Kemi Adeosun, minister of finance.

Click Here to continue
http://www.firstnews.com.ng/certificate-forgery-compel-igp-probe-adeosun-heda-urges-court.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture by Lonestar124: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
What is incited?
Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture by EmekaBlue(m): 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
The lifeless man needs stamina to stand upright
Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture by Almaiga: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
HisSexcellency:
So, i stumbled upon this picture of Mr President in China. What is wrong in this picture guys embarassed

What is wrong with that picture, is the same thing that affects this particular picture. grin grin

Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture by HisSexcellency(m): 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
Coloradvantage:
is it forbidden to hold hands? just asking cos I don't really know? even if, rules are meant to be broken, Lol! he stands out! unique
He should have at least looked left and right to see he is odd there. undecided
Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture by HisSexcellency(m): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
Almaiga:

What is wrong with that picture, is the same thing that affects this particular picture. grin grin
Explain.
Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture by Almaiga: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
HisSexcellency:

Explain.

cool I no get ya time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
PICK the ODD ONE out..??
Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture by frankdoz22: 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
Buhari is a disgrace to humanity especially to almajiri's!
Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture by Wilfem(m): 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
iamokrazy:
see how him cover in dick as if they wna play penalty
No, na free kick. grin
Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture by sodiqapril(m): 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
when i was in primary school,any pupil that stood like that on the assembly ground usually received an ear bending scolding from our head mistress..she said only lifeless people stood like that...that was about 12 years ago but true words remain true even after centuries........I clearly see what she meant then

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who's The Most Dangerous Politician In Nigeria / Father Of Nine Die Trying To Rescue Harvested Cassava From Flood In Anambra(pix) / To All Supporters Of Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.