Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) (39829 Views)

Heart Broken Davido Calls Out The Otedolas Over Son's Death As He Unfollows Them / Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) / Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
Fashion Blogger and Entrepreneur, Temi Otedola graduated from University College London with Bachelors Degree in History of Art.

Her father, Femi Otedola, her mother, Nana, her sisters and her boyfriend, Mr Eazi were all in attendance to celebrate with her as she had a family type graduation dinner.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/photo-from-temi-otedolas-graduation.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
Congrats Temi..The sky is just your starting point!!

17 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by directorXixXICK(m): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
Humans with money

6 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by tstx(m): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
ok
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by Kenzico(m): 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
angry

too much money.... Temi hotter than her sister

13 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by Donlamzy(m): 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lovely picture, we all gonna make it too one day, Lord hear our prayer

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by SEONaijaExpert: 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
I really don't think money can change Mr. Eazi, even though I try to think he's just being simple but then he always look clueless and sometimes dress like an expensive village boy.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by BabaAlabi: 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
History of Art : ) For rich people the course they study does not matter. A poor man's child who studied the same course will eventually work in a bet9ja shop.

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by dingbang(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
shocked

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app such as getting soft loans through the app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by kennosklint(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by jameeljega(m): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
H
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by phizzy911(m): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
#money
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by GavelSlam: 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
abokibuhari:
They left the boy he USED at home undecided

And those that USED you left you on Nairaland .

32 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
OK
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by DIKEnaWAR: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
Mr Eazi. ..? Is he not a Ghanaian?

Imagine dude came all the way from Ghana to take one of the few Nigerian girls that have something, other than sex, to offer in a relationship.

Thanks to all the people that corrected me about Mr Eazi's country. He has such a poor dress sense I assumed he must be a Ghanaian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by tunary(m): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
Mr eszi the lucky guy
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by Bammzzie(m): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
Cute nd simple pix...congrats smiley
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by XaviDayo(m): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
Razz mofo.
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
the dad is not serious

i dont know if this is how yoruba behave

but in igbo culture

you introduce the boy you want to marry to your father
not to have full confidence to be going on holiday and showcasing your boyfriend
imagine, "hi dad here is my boyfriend"

it is because the moda is half caste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by Agboki: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
Deir luck Deir mata
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by omooba969(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
Look at his ears. grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by showboy2301: 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
GavelSlam:

And those that USED you left you on Nairaland .
U finished d monkey

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
grin
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by KingsCare: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
WOW....Small Boy, Big God indeeed grin grin grin...
If i be Mr Zagadat, i for don score goal teh teh to avoid stories that touches....and to dodge village people... grin grin grin grin

EVERYDAY SIDE INCOME

https://www.nairaland.com/4707902/everyday-side-income#70789219
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by GavelSlam: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
showboy2301:
U finished d monkey

Don't mind the infant bonobo.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by itiswellandwell: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
Nice one Eazi
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by winkmart: 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
Eazi is lucky
Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by omooba969(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
abokibuhari:
They left the boy he USED at home undecided

Orí e tiyí. cool

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) by englishmart(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
Where's DJ pussy Cuppy ? lipsrsealed grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Askia-Wiliams Daughter, Stephanie Hornecker Flaunts Legs / Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" / Iyabo Ojo Stunning Outfit To Toyin Lawani’s Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.