Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,780 members, 7,862,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

LG G7 One: The Best Android One Device On The Market. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG G7 One: The Best Android One Device On The Market. (492 Views)

Xiaomi launches The Mi A2 And Mi A2 Lite Running Android One (PHOTOS). / What Every Person Should Understand About Android One, Android Go and Android / What Is The Difference Between Android One And Android Go Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LG G7 One: The Best Android One Device On The Market. by shegzy0007(m): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
Well it's been an interestingly year since the launch of S9+ to Huawei P20 (triple camera) to the One plus 6 and now at the IFA 2018 trade show in Berlin LG announced an android one version of the original LG G7, the LG G7 One. It retained almost all the hardware features but it came fully equipped with the stock android dropping the original android software version.

The downside of the hardware spec is that it didn't come with a secondary wide-angle camera that was on the original G7. I don't think even A.I. can solve that because one of the major reason the G7 sold well was because of the wide angle shots, but for a compensation the G7 One did come equipped with a Snapdragon 835 which is a surprise as most android one device usually comes with the 600 or 400 series.

Apart from the lack of wide angle lens LG has retained most of the G7's core features for this Android One version, like the headphone jack and DAC,BoomBox speaker system,3000mAh battery,IP68 resistance,fingerprint sensor and buttons. Yea I know how cool that is. It's tough to fully evaluate the LG G7 One right now,because pricing and availability information is going to make or break it.

But one thing I do know is that you get regular software updates and you get to feel clean stock first hand.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HTC 10 Evo For Sale 40k But Slightly Negotiable / How Ro Fix S-health On Rooted Samsung Devices / How To Use Your Infinix Phone Like A Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.