Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old (32121 Views)

Parents, Don't Use Your Kids As Your Retirement Plan. / Men Prepare Yourselves To Handle Women The Moment They Turned 40 + / Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old by michaelbiz: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
englishmart:
What if you are one those African parents who after having 5 girl children, in pursuance of a male child, tries another shot, probably the last shot, and Viola, this is what you got.

Daddy right now

this one wey carry bag be like suwegbe....you go don know say dem don collect him crayon. cheesy cheesy
Re: Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old by keryj(f): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old by chucs: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
Most times when see kids,there is always one that will capture my heart the most among them all. The one wrapped in red caught my heart.
Re: Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old by SexTin(f): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
owpen:
FTC. grin. they are adorable
Ftc Ke, Hope U Are Already On Bed, Abeg, Go N Sleep.
Re: Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old by tunary(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
Only girls. Them go give their mama wahala when dem grow

Why dem wrap dem like pears for the first picture
big wahala that one na for sure
Re: Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old by tunary(m): 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
Na one obo all of them pass come out
their mother try o
Re: Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
CUTENESS OVERLOAD

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old by bameyi(m): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
I wish na me be their Papa na igbo man I go marry them to come am 5 million each lol. If you don't see the humor in that Dr Phil and Ali Baba can't solve your stress problem
Re: Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old by Ugosample(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
englishmart:
What if you are one those African parents who after having 5 girl children, in pursuance of a male child, tries another shot, probably the last shot, and Viola, this is what you got.

Daddy right now

grin grin

I don laugh scatter

But I don't mind tho, if its all girls

Children are children

All these keeping family name or whatever is not all that abeg
Re: Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old by 1Sharon(f): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
Oyinbo kids aren't adorable
Re: Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old by AlphaStyles(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
awww they are so cute
Re: Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old by annc: 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
This is adorable
Re: Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old by femi4: 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
Simplep:
Lovely,cute,sweet
But definitely nt for me
I dnt even want twins,i no get strength biko
I ll give you strength
Re: Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old by Ishilove: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
Oh lawd, my ovaries! embarassed
Re: Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old by Tomoyayi(m): 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
Simplep:
Lovely,cute,sweet
But definitely nt for me
I dnt even want twins,i no get strength biko

No worry na quadruplets we dash you.
Re: Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old by Tomoyayi(m): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
englishmart:

Daddy right now

White people dey decide the sex of their unborn babies na
Re: Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old by Divay22(f): 12:44am On Sep 04, 2018
michaelbiz:

agbaya grin grin
Lol
Re: Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 04, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
Only girls. Them go give their mama wahala when dem grow

Why dem wrap dem like pears for the first picture

That is how we wrap our newborns here. Is calked swaddling. It keeps the baby feeling secure as if still snuggled inside the womb
Re: Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old by megareal: 7:15am On Sep 04, 2018
Beautiful, beatifuller, beautiful lest... tongue

Lovely kids, but I know the hell the mum is going through to raise them, one baby is draining enough talkless of six.
Re: Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old by londoner: 7:21am On Sep 04, 2018
Tomoyayi:

White people dey decide the sex of their unborn babies na

Nope, only very few rich people do. The rest have birth to whatever gender they are given. They are generally not hung up on having a male child like Africans, Asians and Arabs are. Females have rights and it's very normal for them to keep their fathers and husband's surname.

Adorable babies though.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old by jewelly17(f): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2018
so adorable... God bless me with triple oooo
Re: Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2018
Missyford31:

That is how we wrap our newborns here. Is calked swaddling. It keeps the baby feeling secure as if still snuggled inside the womb

Okay
Re: Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old by Mizwisdom(f): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
When they grow they will surely pamper their parents. If I can have six in one and God bless with enough money to care for them, they won't lack any good thing

Need books?
contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old by frozen70(f): 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
This is what we call half dozen
Re: Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old by Immarocks(f): 4:45am On Sep 05, 2018
Adorable......

what happened to Sunday... � she is missing from the picture...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Teaches His Little Sons How To Smoke Sisha, Gets Blasted, He Fires Back / Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? / Should Working Wives Share Household Expenses With Their Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.