Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover (31528 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos / Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Zimbabwean Woman Snatches Best Friend’s Husband, Elopes With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by IamHeWrites: 4:51am On Aug 31, 2018
A twitter user has shared story about his course mate, who is currently in Toronto, Canada to recover after a messy divorce.

According to Dr. Kene, the lady is a bank executive based in Abuja. Unknown to the woman, her husband of six years was gay.

Upon finding out, she stayed with him but to her shock the man finally eloped with his lover, abandoning her and their kids.

Read the tweets below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9629/nigerian-man-abandons-his-wife-and-two-kids-as-he-elopes-with-his-gay-lover.html

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by superlanny(m): 5:02am On Aug 31, 2018
I still cannot understand why a man's anus will look attractive to another man. May God heal their brain's and eyes.

213 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by GavelSlam: 5:19am On Aug 31, 2018
The internet is full of lies.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Kewtt: 5:30am On Aug 31, 2018
GavelSlam:
Just wait and see.... How it makes front-page now it has!!
GavelSlam:

What am I waiting for?

I don't want to shake any table yet...so I am gonna keep quiet .. if not I would have queried our NL landlord's sexual orientation.... But well gavelslam you can ask... I don't wanna be banned

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by manforgu: 5:31am On Aug 31, 2018
Bad
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:31am On Aug 31, 2018
Modafoka!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by prospero5(m): 5:32am On Aug 31, 2018
ignorance is bliss, they say, but the way this gay news keeps reverberating in the society these days, one only wonders how many cases there is in the society.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by GavelSlam: 5:32am On Aug 31, 2018
Kewtt:

Just wait and see....

What am I waiting for?
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by AlexCk: 5:32am On Aug 31, 2018
"Leaves wife and kids, to be with another man"

Nawa oo

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by ruffhandu: 5:35am On Aug 31, 2018
The next thing we'll hear now is ruptured anus.

But, forget what they tell you that this is the way they are, this gay thing is purely demonic.

For the gays here, I want to ask a question, does one partner be at the receiving end always, I mean, receiving the penetration, or is it chuk me I chuk you? I was confused when an American felon lied that he was raped by another man until he ejaculated and that explained the presence of his semen at a crime scene.

39 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 31, 2018
GavelSlam:

So you don't believe these things happen, abi?

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Kewtt: 5:36am On Aug 31, 2018
ruffhandu:
The next thing we'll hear now is ruptured anus.
Gazzuzz I see you o
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by ExAngel007(f): 5:38am On Aug 31, 2018
This story is soo false.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Atikusadvocate: 5:38am On Aug 31, 2018
superlanny:
I still cannot understand why a man's anus will look attractive to another man. May God heal their brain's and eyes.

Does anyone’s anus look attractive? Maybe you should imagine being kissed and carassed by Justin Bieber or Mr Ibu then you may come close to knowing. Ask ladies what they see in men and look carefully, maybe you will also see it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Akshow: 5:38am On Aug 31, 2018
That's what you get when u criminalize homosexuals. That's what u get when you make them feel less human. That's what you get when you judge their lifestyle and keep reminding them they are the worst sinners.

They marry unsuspecting women to avoid ur judgement but still sleep around with men cos thats their preference. Stop homophobia! It does a lot of damage to the society.

You will be surprised at the number of married men in Nigeria that are low key gay sleeping around and infecting their unsuspecting wives with diseases.

STOP HOMOPHOBIA! Let's avoid issues like this, its simple logic. Save our sis and daughters.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Kewtt: 5:40am On Aug 31, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

Lol
Tell us. You know... We have heard many many bad things going on in your camp...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Buharimustgo: 5:40am On Aug 31, 2018
Disgusting animals.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by jidamsel43(m): 5:40am On Aug 31, 2018
When are we going to be reading good news in this country .May God deliver this country .

Anybody that can help on Lagos teachers recruitment in terms of registration and connection should please help a brother .

email. adewaleadams2016@gmail. com
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by chibuthanks: 5:41am On Aug 31, 2018
NOTED
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by neonly: 5:41am On Aug 31, 2018
No bi case now he will soon come back with hiv

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by zolajpower: 5:41am On Aug 31, 2018
I have no idea how a man will allow a fellow man to seduce him all in the name of sodomy. Where do we go from here?

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by kingthreat(m): 5:41am On Aug 31, 2018
The last thing i can ever do is to defend LGBT. They destroy marriages all in the name of sexual lust.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by boyfwend(m): 5:42am On Aug 31, 2018
Which one concern me?
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by bigclem22: 5:42am On Aug 31, 2018
Hmmmm

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by ashjay001(m): 5:42am On Aug 31, 2018
superlanny:

As if na only men get anus undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by ashjay001(m): 5:43am On Aug 31, 2018
superlanny:

As if na only men get anus undecided

The mere thought of abandoning boobs, definitely dey fear megrin
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Akshow: 5:44am On Aug 31, 2018
kingthreat:
The last thing i can ever do is to defend LGBT. They destroy marriages all in the name of sexual lust.
And they will keep marrying your daughters and sisters as "cover up" because of people like you. grin

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by SEONaijaExpert: 5:45am On Aug 31, 2018
He has always been gay but chose to cover his status up by getting married. Oh poor woman!
Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Follygunners: 5:45am On Aug 31, 2018
Guy want papers joor...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:47am On Aug 31, 2018
Kewtt:

Gazzuzz I see you o

Monitoring spirit...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by dasparrow: 5:47am On Aug 31, 2018
Well, this is what happens when you force people to be heterosexual when they are not. They will get married to you but they will never be sexually attracted to you. Eventually, you the straight person will get cheated on and then dumped. End of.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover by Exponental(m): 5:49am On Aug 31, 2018
AlexCk:
"Leaves wife and kids, to be with another man"

Nawa oo
if I pour you gutter water, you will stand up now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Long Is Too Long For An Inlaw To Stay? / We Married As Virgins - Couple Who Welcomed Triplets After 25 Years Of Marriage / The Pleasant And Awful Surprises Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.