Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders (25879 Views)

Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / 2019: Atiku Storms PDP Headquarters, Demands Transparent Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by ipobarecriminals: 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
sad den of THIEVES
Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by Lipscomb(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
He wasting money, energy, and time. He also know that buhari will lead Nigerians for another 4years.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by excomarow(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
Shugavee:
I love atiku

...and he is the only aspirant in PDP that will at least compete with Buhari I'd only PDP will give him there support.

Shaku-Shaku no go carry you enter ASO villa ooo; D

Meanwhile, PDP are still dreaming
Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by EDOLUWA: 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
ATIKU has all it takes to lead this country successfully looking at his experience and the love he has for this country.
Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by muffyt05: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
Atiku made Gbenga Daniel his campaign manager,I mean that's like making Baba-Ijebu your finance manager, either way, you're done for
Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by excomarow(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
Josh44s:
Everybody in Nigeria knows how to dance except me embarassed. Ordinary Shaku Shaku dance I cannot dance.

Na like this dem dey dance am, just watch me.

if you go like this, you go like that us that's right

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by gondon(m): 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
GREAT NEWS!!!

Are you a Registered business owner within Lagos with CAC documents and want a loan between #500,000 -- #1,500,000 Call 070-3025-7586

Requirements

Business must be in LAGOS
Copy of your Registration papers.
6month bank statement of your corporate account.

No guarantor
No collateral.

Kindly Call or WhatsApp
Felix 07030257586
Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by blacknp(m): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
Mankosi:
Atiku all the way
All this is for nothing,he should be at APGA secretariat if he was really serious,Alhaji Atiku is a mole working for Apc to destabilize pdp,the man will sell them out for $30 million US Dollars.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by BoStar: 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
I'm not part of @OfficialAPCNg but I want @MBuhari to get another term so he can consolidate on his achievements thus far. However, @atiku may not be perfect but I think he is broken and may have good intentions. It will be a big mistake for @OfficialPDPNig if he looses d ticket.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by Meritocracy: 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
Who is deceiving Atiku self, he can never be president of Nigeria.
Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
Blakjewelry:
I believe atiku will do great

Me too. I believe Atiku will do great...in his wife's bedroom.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
EDOLUWA:
ATIKU has all it takes to lead this country successfully looking at his experience and the love he has for this country.

He is so experienced, isn't he?

From being forced to resign or retire from Nigeria Customs Service on allegations of corruption and fraud to the Haliburton case leveled against him.

Very experienced. Exactly what Nigerians deserve.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Eunice Atuejide For 2019.

I like the woman. She should join up with Sowore and both of them should contemplate a merger.
Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by Sgwin: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
Atiku and buhari all is Fulani not only that atiku is criminal ask obj we need young youth

Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by OYAY(m): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
PDP! Lagos state! Ok oooooo
Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by mechanics(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
Shugavee:
I love atiku
hmm, you are on your own.
Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by Shugavee(f): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
mechanics:
hmm, you are on your own.
I used my monikers not urs!! So yes this is my own opinion
Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by 11doubledee: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
EDOLUWA:
Excuse me please
Which love?
Kindly elaborate
Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by teeboy100(m): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
crying because of the situation of the country dancing because of the situation of the country
Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by PeterKbaba: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
I don't get it, you guys want a Yoruba person to leave Professor/San Vice President Osibanjo , who is married to the grand daughter of Obafemi Awolowo and who is most definitely going to be a real Yoruba wanted President come 2023 alone and go vote for Atiku, who will probably pick an igbo vice (I don't seems to understand the rational behind this or you all must think Yoruba's are out-rightly stup*d).

South Westerners are watching, the tiny little few on the fence are just waiting to see what tribe PDP wants to put out as President & Vice. After that, nobody go tell Afenifere to stay silent during election, if they don't want to loose the tiny little relevance they still manage to command.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by pacificom: 12:03am On Sep 04, 2018
zoba88:
PDP presidential hopeful,Atiku Abubakar,today held a meeting with the Lagos PDP stakeholders.According to him,the meeting was not only rewarding but a great fun.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/2019atiku-shows-his-dancing-skill-as-he.html

It is a bad luck to see that his dancing steps are not Atikulate.....

Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by gladisa7: 12:11am On Sep 04, 2018
Instead wey atiku go rule obasanjo them go cause another civil war..only say no be igbos go die thing time around.
Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by RexTramadol1: 1:15am On Sep 04, 2018
AtikuNation!

He even has a cloth dat we wear.
Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by sexyanyabubakar(f): 4:25am On Sep 04, 2018
Nogodye:
He will dance to his retirement as a politician in 2019

Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by Didcot: 6:28am On Sep 04, 2018
OGD just dey buzz grin

Sai Atiku wink
Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by klimkid: 6:33am On Sep 04, 2018
Atiku just give up...
Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by Gana50: 7:31am On Sep 04, 2018
Bukola is better than Buhari and others
Re: 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders by nwatthu(m): 11:24am On Sep 04, 2018
you are not God
Nogodye:
He will dance to his retirement as a politician in 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Lagos VIS Headquarters Commissioned By Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / Travellers Stranded On Maiduguri-Damaturu Highway As Boko Haram Attacks Military / Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.