Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) (68601 Views)

PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Swag In New Photos / 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by ochejoseph(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nigerians we need a President who we can all be proud of not a President that goes abroad to call his own people criminals or lazy youth.

We need a President with good grasp of the economy and class like Atiku not one who disgraces us with gaffes such as West Germany and United States of London.

This Atiku Picture set !

God Bless the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Oche Joseph Otorkpa
Member PDP Presidential Campaign Council

260 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by ochejoseph(m): 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
May God Disgrace and expose all your enemies the way Atiku is disgracing and exposing APC for who they are

710 Likes 63 Shares

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by hypertension(m): 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
sweet Atiku

so sweet.

307 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by mbaboy(m): 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
When will Bola Tinibu the drug Baron visit USA?

478 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Chubhie: 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
Where is lie Mohammed to release an official statement on these pictures?

246 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by eyeview: 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
Frankly speaking, there is something about the pdp that spells "class, urbane, refined and mature" whereas apc depicts crass incompetence, brutish and hate

555 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by sammy99(m): 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
las las na US dey rush atiku.
Na donald trump remain now
Oya zombies over to u.

228 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
eyeview:
Frankly speaking, there is something about the pdp that spells "class, urbane, refined and mature" whereas apc depicts crass incompetence, brutish and hate
I swear

298 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by naijaguy123456(m): 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
Even a thief has a swag. Wonders shall never end.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Lotachukwunna: 12:44am On Jan 18, 2019
The reason why I love PDP than APC is that they create jobs, make things easier for the people. Even though they were and always accused of embezzlement but Nigerians didn't feel it because they things easier for the people. I there time you must see something doing for a living. The one that baffles my a lot is the case of former minister of Petroleum who embezzled up to Trillion naira but it never affect the people. I know it affected the economy but it was not noticeable.
APC hmmm, nothing to write home about. We haven't finished first half with them and people are dying in the pitch. To say the truth in this country is another case. All I'm sure that they are 100% aware they have fail the people. And Mr. President pleased not to run for second tenure during his campaign for his first regime, I put it to Him to be man and stand on his words. Anyone that's enjoying President Buhari's government is either anyway related to Mr. President, or APC officials.
I will continue once I become a senator like Dino Melaye because I don't have money to bail myself if I'm arrested for saying the truth. I don't say Mr. President is not working tirelessly for the good of the Country, it's just that his ruling ideology, principles and philosophy is not effective on Nigeria, I mean it's outdated. Whether he win or loses the election, he should come with a new effective ideology and philosophy of leadership not rulership, because I don't understand and as well ponder the reason why government share 5,000k each at the market places last year.

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Nathdoug(m): 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
THAT IS WHAT ZOMBIES CRAVED FOR
TO SEE ATIKU IN THE US
NOW THAT HE IS THERE I DON'T KNOW WHAT ZOMBIES WILL COME UP WITH NOW..

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
if PDP are thieves then APC are armed Robbers, if PDP are criminals then APC are terrorists, if PDP are corrupt then APC are lucifers... *
If Nigerians are not hypocrites, why are we supporting Baba to neclect ASUU, even if ASUU have faults yets we are the end-victims. What has change since 2015 on *Education, Health, Social welfare, Transportaion & local security?.*
-Let's learn to say the truth especially on issues that affect our *lives, governance and collective affairs.* Nobody can brainwash me into believing things that all of us know were political lies aimed at continuous domination of the people.
-Buhari is human, can make mistakes. He is sorrounded by both good and bad, selfless and selfish, transparent and corrupt people, why then are we acting as if he is God? when*Insecurity, systematic corruption, poor condition and selective prosecution* are like Jonathan Era.
Say, think and do what you feel is right, but *because many will never forgive him for his inability to truly protect the people.* Many people have paid & are still paying Millions of Naira as Ransom to Kidnappers, *will Buhari compensate them?,* since he cannot provide adequate security?.
-We voted him because we thought he is better than Jonathan, but he allowed the *Tinubus, Osinbajos, Fasholas* and others to be control him Indirectly. He is no more the *"Action GMB"*
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA
ON ATIKUOBI MANDATE WE
ZOMBIES A. K. A IDIOTIC PIGS OF BUHARI CAN RANT

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Asshurbanipall: 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
Cool and elegant incoming president cheesy

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by gare(f): 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
ochejoseph:
Nigerians we need a President who we can all be proud of not a President that goes abroad to call his own people criminals or lazy youth.

We need a President with good grasp of the economy and class like Atiku not one who disgraces us with gaffes such as West Germany and United States of London.

This Atiku Picture set !

God Bless the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Oche Joseph Otorkpa
Member PDP Presidential Campaign Council

Who don see PMB for Jeans before ?

6 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
Meaning Trump is endorsing him. Go Atiku Go Obi #letsgetNigeriaWorking Again

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Affhodables: 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
USA looks good on him cheesy

For your affordable logo call 08128065653

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
hypertension:
sweet Atiku

so sweet.
How's he sweet? I need a well detailed explanation.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Baawaa(m): 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
What a shame,a presidential candidate of so called PDP travelled to USA after 12 years banned and some mumus are jubilating.Who knows how much Obasanjo collected before he went to America on behalf of Atikulooting

6 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
Who will rescue @Madridguy from this heart attack shocks, I think mod should help others , who is this wicked mod posting@AAtiku ‘s picture up and down the front page of NL that is dominated with @APC zombies grin grin grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Memphitz537(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
We need more threads like this so as to silence Madridguy,Sarrki and and their likes....

See as sanity don restore to Nairaland since yesterday!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by osuofia2(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku looks presidential and so full of life, unlike the lifeless daura cow that they call lifeless.. Bubu can never been seen wearing jeans

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Abjay97(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
o
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Racoon(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
cheesy grin grin grin grin See swag! APC and their zombies will never be the same again.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by princechurchill(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
Sarrki don kpafuka

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by 2lateBiafra: 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
Insane.......!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Cletus77(m): 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
kiss
Can your president ever?
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by yesloaded: 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lotachukwunna:
The reason why I love PDP than APC is that they create jobs, make things easier for the people. Even though they were and always accused of embezzlement but Nigerians didn't feel it because they things easier for the people. I there time you must see something doing for a living. The one that baffles my a lot is the case of former minister of Petroleum who embezzled up to Trillion naira but it never affect the people. I know it affected the economy but it was not noticeable.
APC hmmm, nothing to write home about. We haven't finished first half with them and people are dying in the pitch. To say the truth in this country is another case. All I'm sure that they are 100% aware they have fail the people. And Mr. President pleased not to run for second tenure during his campaign for his first regime, I put it to Him to be man and stand on his words. Anyone that's enjoying President Buhari's government is either anyway related to Mr. President, or APC officials.
I will continue once I become a senator like Dino Melaye because I don't have money to bail myself if I'm arrested for saying the truth. I don't say Mr. President is not working tirelessly for the good of the Country, it's just that his ruling ideology, principles and philosophy is not effective on Nigeria, I mean it's outdated. Whether he win or loses the election, he should come with a new effective ideology and philosophy of leadership not rulership, because I don't understand and as well ponder the reason why government share 5,000k each at the market places last year.
Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by onez: 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
Nigeria rejects the tyrant and the biggest failure ever to rule this country. We are all atikulated

15 Likes

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Even a thief has a swag. Wonders shall never end.
MASTURBATE TO HELL..

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) by Maxymilliano(m): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
Follow person wey sabi road ... Follow Atiku Abubakar !

A man of action, facts and figures

54 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) / What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.