Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form (18952 Views)

Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form / Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) / Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by Sannisege: 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
operity1996:
am afraid about PDP primary......
Buhari may win this election..
So you no know say na Buhari go win before? Oga Ji masun.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by Benekruku(m): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
PDP is becoming a joke.
almost all its members are vying for the Presidential ticket

1 Like

Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by semyman: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
Biggest creeminaaal
Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by Princecharming01(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
2019 will retire many politician including this one

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by pharmagba: 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
Bolustical:
Is PDP no longer an Igbo party?

Are there no capable Igbo politicians that will slug it out with these northerners?

Or are they destined to perpetually play second fiddle to these Fulanis they so much hate?
even APGA is shopping for a candidate from the north,
etc tire me

3 Likes

Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by excomarow(m): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
Bolustical:

Are there no capable Igbo politicians that will slug it out with these northerners?

Or are they destined to perpetually play second fiddle to these Fulanis they so much hate?

Support APC

Buhari is shifting power to SE come 2023

1 Like

Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by iamnavy1: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
Baba you ghat my support grin
Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by kjhova(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
operity1996:
am afraid about PDP primary......
Buhari may win this election..

Barring the extraordinary, Buhari has won the election. And long may the list of charlatans picking PDP forms about never get anywhere close to this countries purse!! They will liquidate us!!!

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by Bodude504: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
Waste of money spend it its our money
Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by Archbishop88: 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
Congratulations to the people of Benue state.. This will at least put an end to his appearance in the senate and back to Markudi, like bubu who will be going back to Daura come 2019.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by sochima1989(m): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
Next will be Fayose.....
ittaf taya me na.....
Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by israelmao(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
PDP is up to something they are not telling us.
Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by NnamdiEducamia(m): 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
Me too, I want to pick a form for presidential. . .
Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by Neoteny(m): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ever8054:
this one too don ready to waste part of d money wey him don steal tire....iam from Benue state but even if I change my mind to ever cast a vote I will rather trow away my PVC in the lagoon than vote for this heartless man..for that long time that this goat serve as senate president otukpo road was and is still like a farm road...

He owes Jos Electricity Disco 3 million for his house in Otukpo GRA.

3 Likes

Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by galadima77(m): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
I'd rather vote Atiku instead of Mark... but then, i can never vote Atiku in a hundred reincarnations.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
Even this one too

God forbid

1 Like

Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by midolian(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
Bolustical:

No start wetin u no fit finish o grin grin
Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by Smarkie: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
he want to spend the money he have been looting since 1999

1 Like

Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by edupedia: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
iammo:
secondus and pdp would end up earning a billion from party form sales, while the hypocritical fraudsters are pricing oshiomole's forms like foodstuff. forming broke as usual

....did your looters not say some people paid on their behalf or u are just being more hypocritical?...
Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by ufuosman(m): 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
Too many candidates for PDP
Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by OhiOfIhima: 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ahh... PDP is a disgrace to Nigerians... Why would all d party leaders via of the presidential post.. Are they all mad. So no one to tell dis idiots dat we Nigerians are not fools... Chai even David Mark..
Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by blacknp(m): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
Bolustical:

What of Ekweremadu for president?
Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by Comrsaheed: 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
@ Last, let me come & be going after 20 years of no positive impact.

Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 04, 2018
Ever8054:
this one too don ready to waste part of d money wey him don steal tire....iam from Benue state but even if I change my mind to ever cast a vote I will rather trow away my PVC in the lagoon than vote for this heartless man..for that long time that this goat serve as senate president otukpo road was and is still like a farm road...

You are a Yoruba period.
Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by citizenY(m): 12:01am On Sep 04, 2018
sochima1989:
Next will be Fayose.....
ittaf taya me na.....
chai , see as you first me..... Oya I be secondus. You are Peter, the rock.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by PROPHETmichael: 12:26am On Sep 04, 2018
With PDP heavyweights all joining presidential race, APC will dominate the 9th Senate because these are guys that will easily win their senatorial seat with little or no efforts.
ADVANTAGE APC.
Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by Emycord: 2:03am On Sep 04, 2018
Ever8054:
bro are you planning a boycot ?
Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by safetyInspector(m): 5:20am On Sep 04, 2018
Keep shifting post, we guys once told us that PDP is a regional party and today it is an Igbo party.
Bolustical:

Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by dwightdoctore(m): 8:12am On Sep 04, 2018
I buy all Valuable Gift Cards at juicy rates and also trade in Crypto Currency.
Direct loader, no third party involved.
Hit me up on whatsapp @07062803496.
Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by Topmaike007(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2018
gudnex22:
Seconded!!!
thirded
Re: David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form by tuniski: 9:29am On Sep 04, 2018
excomarow:

Support APC

Buhari is shifting power to SE come 2023
If you believe this then virgins are in labour room!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nuhu Ribadu ‘Offered’ Ministerial Position To Step Down For Buhari’s In-law / Dr Bianka Johnson Drums UP Support For Atiku From USA - Photo / Kowoworola Bucknor-Akerele: North’s Rulership Has Been A Disaster For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.