Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) (25559 Views)

Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form / Maduka Picks Obi Kenneth Ifeatu As His Running Mate (Pictures) / Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2021
Anambra Gov Election: Maduka picks PDP form, promised to lead state out of democratic disadvantage

Ahead of the Anambra state governorship election scheduled to hold in November, the leading contender and foremost gubernatorial Aspirants on the platforms of PDP Dr. Godwin Maduka has picked his expression of interest and nomination forms to contest the Nov 6th Anambra 2021 as he officially joins the race.

Maduka while briefing news men at the national secretariat of PDP Abuja moments after picking the form retreated his determination to bring about the needed people oriented leadership and assuring them of his well articulated 10 point agenda for the state. According to him " I did not come for your money, I did not come for power, I did not come for fame but have come to lead the state out of democratic disadvantage.

He noted that today, Anambra state is faced with many challenges hence the need to be united in their stance and face up to difficulties with fortitude and determination to respond to differences with an inclusive attitude.

“The journey towards liberating Ndi Anambra and restoring our pride of existence has just begun in earnest. I seek your prayers in your daily devotion and your supports. There shall be indeed showers of blessings; seasons refreshing; precious reviving and sound of abundance when we assume office.

I bring message of hope to the unemployed youths, to the deprived pensioners and the oppressed people of Anambra State. I am confident that together we will emerge victorious. We are one people, one destiny. With eyes fixed on the horizon and God’s grace upon us, we shall carry on this great task of rebuilding Anambra state and deliver it safely to future generation.”

The picking of expression of interest and nomination form has sent jitters down the spines of Maduka's opponents, as the Las Vegas medical practitioner and Okosisi Orumba has been tipped as the one to brace the tape of victory in the Anambra State governorship election.

The outing at the PDP national secretariat attracted prominent Anambra sons and daughters across FCT and a mammoth crowd of his supporters in Abuja.

Before picking the form for Anambra governorship race , Maduka has made huge impact on the people of Anambra State, through his numerous philanthropic and humanitarian activities across the State.

His forthcoming declaration has been adjudged more or less, a victory party in advance, as his giants strides in the State has already earned him overwhelming support for his governorship ambition.

Maduka has promised to bear his international exposure, to change the sorry state of Anambra and improve the well being of the people.

He has promised radical changes in key sectors of the Anambra economy such as health, education and also vowed to open up the State to the global economy

https://www.abujapress.com/2021/03/anambra-gov-election-maduka-picks-pdp.html?m=1

8 Likes

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2021
More

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2021
Continue

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Oluolad86(f): 9:43am On Mar 26, 2021
cry cry cry cry cry I need your prayers too

2 Likes

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by obicoolnino: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2021
I just hope he has good intentions for d people of anambra regardless of whatever party he's in.
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:07am On Mar 26, 2021
GoodLuck to him..
But Ndi Anambra should elect a grass root politician, someone who has been with us all the while. Preferably a resident of Anambra State.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2021
One day i see Alex reports being rewarded with a political post grin

To the post, is this Dr. Maduka another Owelle Rochas in the making angry ?

13 Likes

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2021
I thought he said he is not interested in politics.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by zolajpower: 10:08am On Mar 26, 2021
grin
This guy will win and he will surpass his predecessors , he will not only use the fed alloc money wisely he will bring also with him is wealth of experience and expertise from the united and don't forget his associate from the USA will contribute immensely . Another technocrats that will move anambra to the next level .
God bless anambra
God bless maduka
And God bless Nigeria
Amen

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 26, 2021
Apga state

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by kennieG(m): 10:10am On Mar 26, 2021
Alex on the beat

4 Likes

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by IJOBA11: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2021
NA THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE BE THAT cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 10:14am On Mar 26, 2021
Maduka you are a great candidate but APGA bu nkayi

18 Likes

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Sirkingsnado: 10:16am On Mar 26, 2021
Apga is what we know

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Hisxellency: 10:16am On Mar 26, 2021
Wishes him the best
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by blinking001(m): 10:17am On Mar 26, 2021
This one na Igbos problem.......Charles Soludo all the way.....As an Anambra man...I'll gladly pick Soludo over my darling Maduka....its a no brainer.

13 Likes

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by IamFINESSE: 10:18am On Mar 26, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cry cry cry cry I need your prayers too

Fellow nairalanders Please let's help a sister, she really needs our help, nothing is too small please

Jah bless everyone
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by AsomughaChuks02: 10:18am On Mar 26, 2021
Penguin2:
I'm a PDP apologist but if APGA presents Soludo, then let Soludo have it.

Person over party, plz!

APGA will present Soludo. The people are demanding for him and APGA has heard their cry.

14 Likes

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:19am On Mar 26, 2021
All the candidates coming out are all good , let's see who is coming for APGA , one thing about governorship election in Anambra , the winners are always under dog , a well known candidate never won Anambra election.

6 Likes

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by thundafire: 10:19am On Mar 26, 2021
See hawks around him,I just hope PDP will be fair but Maduka must know Nigeria politics and USA politics na two different things. US politicians the lie yet the deliver our own go lie,still lie and lie not to deliver.
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by tutudesz: 10:20am On Mar 26, 2021
Dr. Maduka and his bodyguard Alex grin

8 Likes

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Obynolee(f): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2021
[quote author=Penguin2 post=100225308]I'm a PDP apologist but if APGA presents Soludo, then let Soludo have it.

Person over party, plz![/quote

What has Soludo done to the Anambra?

2 Likes

Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2021
TheNeededShock:
This flatin0 ready to cash out... grin grin

The one he already has he cashed out from where?
Re: Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) by BigBashiru: 10:25am On Mar 26, 2021
GLeesMODEL:
Anambra Gov Election: Maduka picks PDP form, promised to lead state out of democratic disadvantage

Ahead of the Anambra state governorship election scheduled to hold in November, the leading contender and foremost gubernatorial Aspirants on the platforms of PDP Dr. Godwin Maduka has picked his expression of interest and nomination forms to contest the Nov 6th Anambra 2021 as he officially joins the race.

Maduka while briefing news men at the national secretariat of PDP Abuja moments after picking the form retreated his determination to bring about the needed people oriented leadership and assuring them of his well articulated 10 point agenda for the state. According to him " I did not come for your money, I did not come for power, I did not come for fame but have come to lead the state out of democratic disadvantage.

He noted that today, Anambra state is faced with many challenges hence the need to be united in their stance and face up to difficulties with fortitude and determination to respond to differences with an inclusive attitude.

“The journey towards liberating Ndi Anambra and restoring our pride of existence has just begun in earnest. I seek your prayers in your daily devotion and your supports. There shall be indeed showers of blessings; seasons refreshing; precious reviving and sound of abundance when we assume office.

I bring message of hope to the unemployed youths, to the deprived pensioners and the oppressed people of Anambra State. I am confident that together we will emerge victorious. We are one people, one destiny. With eyes fixed on the horizon and God’s grace upon us, we shall carry on this great task of rebuilding Anambra state and deliver it safely to future generation.”

The picking of expression of interest and nomination form has sent jitters down the spines of Maduka's opponents, as the Las Vegas medical practitioner and Okosisi Orumba has been tipped as the one to brace the tape of victory in the Anambra State governorship election.

The outing at the PDP national secretariat attracted prominent Anambra sons and daughters across FCT and a mammoth crowd of his supporters in Abuja.

Before picking the form for Anambra governorship race , Maduka has made huge impact on the people of Anambra State, through his numerous philanthropic and humanitarian activities across the State.

His forthcoming declaration has been adjudged more or less, a victory party in advance, as his giants strides in the State has already earned him overwhelming support for his governorship ambition.

Maduka has promised to bear his international exposure, to change the sorry state of Anambra and improve the well being of the people.

He has promised radical changes in key sectors of the Anambra economy such as health, education and also vowed to open up the State to the global economy

https://www.abujapress.com/2021/03/anambra-gov-election-maduka-picks-pdp.html?m=1

These things mean nothing; the elected councillors - what are they doing, local govt chairpersons what are they doing? The Nigerian ppl can't develop this country by themselves - the Chinese should keep developing Nigeria. China did not pick pdp or apc form yet they have layed rail tracks in Nigerian. Look for results not politics that end up wasting a lot of time.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Government Blocking Our Campaigns, Posters - Jandor Cries Out / Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. / Pictures From Delta State PDP Campaign flag-off In Oghara Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.