Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram (30951 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by Giel: 4:37am On Sep 04, 2018
Reussite
I told you Miracle didn't buy a damn car for Nina.

Tiannah bought that car herself, and she has said it many times that she bought it, but I don't know why miracle fans are desperately trying to claim that miracle bought the car.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by Giel: 4:42am On Sep 04, 2018
Nobody cares if he dumped Nina or not.
Relationship is over. Relationships end everyday. Nobody will die.

Everyone is just pissed because the fool miracle did it on instagram, was so rude in his words. And did it on the night of Amvca just to try and ridicule Nina more but he failed badly because people with sense turned on him. Not like this rubbish we see on nairaland

So anyone at this point still coming here to talk trash about people not wanting miracle and Nina to break up (I wonder who wants them back together) just to have an excuse to insult nina is supremely foolish.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by Giel: 4:45am On Sep 04, 2018
Toyin lawani continue dragging miracle if you feel like dear. I wonder who is miracle that he cannot be dragged.

All the fools who keep shouting Collins, wasn't nina badly insulted for dumping collins? So it's now time for miracle to be badly insulted for dumping Nina.

Since nobody cried for Nina then, nobody should be stupid enough to cry for miracle now..
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by Sheun001(m): 4:53am On Sep 04, 2018
Blackhawk01:

A man that agreed to fvck a girl in a relationship is "responsible" to you? Lol. Joke of the century! And aunty Toyin, we know how you love Nii but leave matter for Matthias biko. Let love and peace lead. cheesy cheesy grin

I can't be the only one who loves Mr.eazi's all of my property song. Song for days!!! kiss kiss

lipsrsealed

Where aff you been
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by akinszz: 5:14am On Sep 04, 2018
Qsscruz:
"In a live Instagram video she made this evening, she revealed that Miracle didn't do anything for Nina with the money he won, that he also didn't get her the car he promised her."

Women and entitlement mentality.. Did he win the money so that he can make her quixotic dreams come through like he doesnt have his. Please stop it. If she badly wants a car, then she should work for it. Later they would be preaching feminism. cry
the guy might have discovered that she has so many uncles and change his mind ... U know what I mean...

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by akinszz: 5:17am On Sep 04, 2018
Shortyy:
I'm still looking for the slam. Anyways, this Toyin and Nina be like they're doing Lele things sha
u mean oloshonism
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by Threebear(m): 5:37am On Sep 04, 2018
safarigirl:
Miracle does not care about you showbiz people and your avalanche.

He never liked that girl, all he saw was free kpekus and all she was seeing was fame and being with the winner of BBN. I've told you people that you can do nothing to Miracle. Worst come to worst, unfollow him on social media, he doesn't care

He is done. There is no Victor and no vanquished, he did not do anything to her that she has not done to someone else. She disrespected her boyfriend on international television, so, for all Miracle knows, she would have disrespected him one day too.

Let Toyin Lawani find another boyfriend for her. Relationship is not by force. Miracle did not do anything to her as far as I am concerned. She played herself
Everyone needs someone, showbiz or nah ,he has a foundation and other projects he intends to launch, so he does need people's support, stop defending rubbish... You don't love miracle more than I do, you didn't vote him more than I did, I can't support that level of evil even though I know I'm not the best person in the world, I still have my limits.
He could have ended everything in the house, no need stringing that girl along only to disgrace her publicly ....yes I do believe this is Nina's karma for what she did to Collins but Miracle's ain't faraway either.... Judas betrayed Jesus so he could fulfill his fate as it was preordained, but that didn't prevent Judas from committing suicide ,one should never allow themselves to be an instrument of evil, karma or no karma.
That being said, I hope this issue dies permanently for both their sakes.

And the main reason I supported Miracle was because he's not into entertainment, I was tired of the usual cliche of d list actors, that doesn't mean he shouldn't still strive to maintain a good image, a good name is better than money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by Threebear(m): 5:48am On Sep 04, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Chai una no go kill me oo. I can still vividly remember Mina shippers, that started buying asoebi clothes on nairaland grin grin. This life no too predict because we re not God, he knows the future and who will be more famous than most of the housemates, who will be more successful. The thong today might be the block for a brighter tomorrow. For Nina and miracle relationship I faulted that relationship from the start. Y because I said for the fact that miracle new country we live in , the country that condemns the female while the guy is the defending champion he shouldn't ve slept with her on national television and on week one for that matter who does that. But then Nina wahala now am done defending the girl and regret ever voting for her. Let me focus on my daughter and tobi the only housemate that presented an award at the AMVCA on Saturday. #Proudmother.
Your so called daughter and Tobi presented the award At AMVCA because Miracle and Ceec turned it down, the slot was, reserved for the winner and first runner up, Miracle was not in the country and Ceec didn't want to present with Tobi.
As for the housemates doing well after the house, in no particular order, I'll say it is Miracle, Nina, Ceec and Bambam.

Tobi's live was a flop, his fitness burps challenge flopped ,he is doing everything and he's everywhere doing practically nothing, as for Alex, I don't even know what that one is famous for?
And pls don't call me a Mina fan, my support was always and will always stay with Miracle....
Though he bleeped up this time but it's all good grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by mildflame: 6:01am On Sep 04, 2018
Giel:
Nobody cares if he dumped Nina or not.
Relationship is over. Relationships break everyday. Nobody will die.

Everyone is just pissed because the fool miracle did it on instagram, was so rude in his words. And did it on the night of Amvca just to try and ridicule Nina more but he failed badly because people with sense turned on him. Not like this rubbish we see on nairaland

So anyone at this point still coming here to talk trash about people not wanting miracle and Nina to break up (I wonder who wants them back together) just to have an excuse to insult nina is supremely foolish.

Everyone is just pissed because the fool miracle did it on instagram.......she that DUMPED collins on National TV nko, nobody is pissed she is just just too STUPID

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by jonneljonn(m): 6:05am On Sep 04, 2018
SHE DESEARTVED IT WHAT WAS SHE THINKING WEN SHE PUBLICLY DUMPED HER OWN BOYFRIEND,THAT SERVES HER RIGHT
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by jonneljonn(m): 6:05am On Sep 04, 2018
THAT SERVES HER RIGHT
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by Bintuenyo: 6:38am On Sep 04, 2018
Na by force?.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 04, 2018
mildflame:

Everyone is just pissed because the fool miracle did it on instagram.......she that DUMPED collins on National TV nko, nobody is pissed she is just just too STUPID

There was no way he could have ended with her privately since some of the public insists on making them an item.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by TessBiwom(f): 6:46am On Sep 04, 2018
Miracle is praised for having sex on live tv and Nina is bashed...was it not a mutual thing?when did mediocrity become our way of living.
All the saints above,I pray you all make heaven.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by Shortyy(f): 6:51am On Sep 04, 2018
Blackhawk01:

You should be ashamed of yourself for this comment. Worse still, you're a supposed female! So, ladies can't help, defend and lift up each other without silly thoughts crossing your mind?

Trash. I'll never bring a woman down, but when you see a woman doing shady business, you call a spade a spade. Please don't quote me talking about support. These women hide behind their small businesses to commit all sorts of atrocities and come on SM to talk about how hard working they are and how God is blessing them, intimidating the real hard working ones! Abegii!!

When i see a real hard working woman, I'll praise and acknowledge her not these loose ones. Bring me some Chimamanda, a real hardworking woman! They're many out there, and you won't know how hard they work cuz they don't flaunt it on SM.

Alright, Bye.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by yvelchstores(f): 7:02am On Sep 04, 2018
Threebear:

The actually shagged ,I stay in lekki and I've seen them a couple of times... What Miracle did to that girl is plain wrong.
In one breath I castigate Nina for being foolish and in another I'll condemn Miracle, he toyed with that girl's heart.
There is nothing imaginary about their relationship ,he was visiting her even when she was shooting a movie at owerri ,collecting free kitten.... I really hope this gist doesn't spiral out of hand bcoz a lot will be exposed, neither Miracle nor Nina will survive the avalanche.
Let's not even talk about the bisexual Rochas Okorocha
u this threebear, u talk as of u are minister of all affairs. Were you there. U lie so much but your saving grace is your confidence while at it. Which one is rochas again. because u stay in lekki u know Miracle got Nina Motorola phone and car. Wey the car? Did she sell it. U said u are a gym instructor, stop spreading rumors.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by Giel: 7:03am On Sep 04, 2018
mildflame:

And you ignored the part that said everyone is pissed because of how rude he was right?

She dumped Collins on national TV and so what?, When she left the House she said she will settle the matter with Collins in Nigeria. Even at that, she dragged to hell and back by you same nairalanders.
So why are you guys still calling Collins in this matter?

You guys have dragged her for Collins that one is past. Now miracle has callously dumped her on IG and he will be dragged.
If you didn't cry for Nina when she was being dragged because of Collins why are you crying for miracle?
Or you think miracle is a god that cannot be dragged?
Miracle is being dragged. Deal with it.

Stupid my ass
Mtchewww
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by yvelchstores(f): 7:10am On Sep 04, 2018
During the show, I came to understand how wicked Miracle can be, however later on I also realized how much sense Nina lacks.

I am not mad at him simply because lots of brows were raised when Nina went to dubai and came back with Diamond wrist watches as gifts. Being under toyins wings is Intimidating enough. Miracle is not mature, Nina is not mature. Pls let's leave these immature children and mind other stuff.

Ppl making reference to bamteddy, they were acting in the house, they still are however I will pick their act over what the snake Alex and the over ambitious tobi are doing tgda
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by sandra50(f): 7:17am On Sep 04, 2018
franchasng:
na wa o, so many injured actors in your script, hope no problem cheesy
I don't know what you mean by so many injured actors but if you are talking about the places I wrote help instead of helped please go and uninjure them for me.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by Asazwalingwa: 7:20am On Sep 04, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
A shameless girl that fvcks on national TV deserves worse!
Tueh

Who be this one, you na Esan?
The "tueh" got me.
Lol grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 04, 2018
baby124:

She opened her legs for a vibrator abi? She’s the only irresponsible one there abi? Nonsense
whether u like it or not both of them were irresponsible and loose but who's suffering more from it? will u allow your brother marry such a cheap slut? but girls are still rushing the boy.

u ladies can cry and shout for the equality all you want but the girl will pay more for it. doesn't take away the fact that both of them are without morals
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by Threebear(m): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2018
yvelchstores:
u this threebear, u talk as of u are minister of all affairs. Were you there. U lie so much but your saving grace is your confidence while at it. Which one is rochas again. because u stay in lekki u know Miracle got Nina Motorola phone and car. Wey the car? Did she sell it. U said u are a gym instructor, stop spreading rumors.
Who the hell is this?
Will you GTFO of my comment....
I don't force anyone to believe me, you can either believe it or move the hell on.
That car Toyin claims she bought was bought by Miracle, yes we know all this bcoz we have a whatsapp group and info leaks, you can go ask Amarypearls or that Ghanaian girl kukaa

And how does being a gym instructor relate to this comment, are you drunk or what?
Plz big brother is over and I have low tolerance for bullsjit,move the eff on with your life and stop being a stalker...
I don't even know you but clearly you remember everything about me.
And I don't lie with confidence, I say the truth which always gets proven in the end
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by anigbajumo(m): 7:45am On Sep 04, 2018

What people don't understand is that 95% of Nigerian guy will do the something miracle did to Nina,why??
No reasonable guy with is right sense will date a lady that open her punny anyhow on national TV few days after they hooked up,knowing fully well that she is in serious dating relationship with someone. Miracle can never trust Nina bcoz of what she did to Collins pending she always acknowledged how Collins helped her about BBN .
I don't expect anyone here to cry foul about miracle, it is normal for miracle to dump her after the show.If you are expecting miracle to continue dating her after the show,it means u don't understand Nigerian guy,no one will like to marry a cheap slut....

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by mildflame: 7:46am On Sep 04, 2018
Giel:

And you ignored the part that said everyone is pissed because of how rude he was right?

She dumped Collins on national TV and so what?, When she left the House she said she will settle the matter with Collins in Nigeria. Even at that, she dragged to hell and back by you same nairalanders.
So why are you guys still calling Collins in this matter?

You guys have dragged her for Collins that one is past. Now miracle has callously dumped her on IG and he will be dragged.
If you didn't cry for Nina when she was being dragged because of Collins why are you crying for miracle?

Or you think miracle is a god that cannot be dragged?

Miracle is being dragged. Deal with it.

Stupid my ass
Mtchewww

KARMA is sweet wetin concern me with them as long as CEE-CE is good......NINA is just dead stupid
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by OliveCynosure(f): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2018
He didn't get her anything from the money HE WON?
This ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY..... SMH

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by yvelchstores(f): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2018
Threebear:

Who the hell is this?
Will you GTFO of my comment....
I don't force anyone to believe me, you can either believe it or move the hell on.
That car Toyin claims she bought was bought by Miracle, yes we know all this bcoz we have a whatsapp group and info leaks, you can go ask Amarypearls or that Ghanaian girl kukaa

And how does being a gym instructor relate to this comment, are you drunk or what?
Plz big brother is over and I have low tolerance for bullsjit,move the eff on with your life and stop being a stalker...
I don't even know you but clearly you remember everything about me.
And I don't lie with confidence, I say the truth which always gets proven in the end
if u like, call the Tanzanian girl too, doesn't mean you are saying the truth. U are a liar. Ciao
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by OliveCynosure(f): 8:00am On Sep 04, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
A shameless girl that fvcks on national TV deserves worse!
Tueh

And that makes the guy what? Shameful?
Abegiii
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by jonadaft: 8:06am On Sep 04, 2018
Giel:
[s][/s]

Thunder scatter you for not even knowing what you're talking about but being stupid enough to act like you do and post this trash on nairaland

Your monicker really fits you indeed. Jona[b]DAFT[/b]

bbn form is free, Nina herself said she sold her phone to travel to lag.
So how did Collins help her with any of the above?
You are just like the foolish nairalanders here who don't know anything about bbn or nina but just come out to hate Nina because it is the popular thing to do.

Foolishness and stupidity all in one.

The dumb bitch miracle that started having sex with a stranger too on live TV, what about him?

Instead of you to pray that any girl will even look twice at your daft self. Not to talk of being interested in dating you.

You are foolishly bothered about Nina.
It will never be well with you. You frustrated lonely old hag. Like mother like daughter.
Wasted whọre.
Na frustration and heartbreaks go kill you.
Ndi ara
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by Threebear(m): 8:14am On Sep 04, 2018
yvelchstores:
if u like, call the Tanzanian girl too, doesn't mean you are saying the truth. U are a liar. Ciao
You will soon eat ur words as u people always do.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by ajericho(m): 8:18am On Sep 04, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
And miracle is a saint right he is responsible and not shameless.It seems Nina had sex all by herself the double standard mentality of some NL males is sickening

*spits*
no matter the fvck what,a man will always be a man

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by ajericho(m): 8:22am On Sep 04, 2018
OliveCynosure:

And that makes the guy what? Shameful?
Abegiii
even if a guy acts porn,people won't look at him the same way they would to a lady,LovePeddler na LovePeddler
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by Zuorom: 8:31am On Sep 04, 2018
This old woman no go mind her business?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You / Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video / Njideka And Prince Gozie Okeke Share Family Christmas Picture - Check Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.