Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Unleashing The Digital Experience For Customers To Achieve Organisational Goals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unleashing The Digital Experience For Customers To Achieve Organisational Goals (229 Views)

Spotify: Wizkid Hits 8m Monthly Listeners, Emerges First African To Achieve That / Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unleashing The Digital Experience For Customers To Achieve Organisational Goals by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
The Nigeria customer experience management conference is the largest prestigious annual conference that brings together professionals, customer service experts¸ executives and managers of companies to discuss global best practice in Customer Relationship management and celebrates service excellence in Nigeria,

Nigeria Customer Service Awards Limited, organisers of the Customer Experience Management conference invites the general public to the 6th edition of CEC 2018.

The 2014 edition was sponsored by Heritage Bank, DHL and Konga 2015, BOI and AFP Furniture 2016 and 2017 was sponsored by DHL.

The conference always gets participant from all the sectors in Nigeria, with opportunities for sponsorship, partnership, and exhibition

It promises to be engaging, expository on the current customer relationship management software and educative to customer experience enthusiast, the conference is for all the sectors. It will feature workshops/ pieces of training, master class, presentations, exhibitions, and awards.

According to Aliyu Ilias the 2018 theme for is unleashing the digital experience for customers, which is apt with the fast risen of digit growth in the world that greatly affects businesses, there is a need to look into the use of cutting-edge technology to deliver excellent customer experience and achieve organizational goals.

Theme: “UNLEASHING THE DIGITAL EXPERIENCE”.

Date: 3rd and 4th October 2018

Venue: Lagos Chambers of Commerce, 10 NurudeenOlowopopostreet and Industries (LCCI) Ikeja.

All the companies that attended the past editions confirm the impact on their process, staff attitude and customer experience advancement for their customer and it reflect in their profit base.

http://www.abujapress.com/2018/09/2018-customer-experience-management_3.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West May Run For Presidency: John Legend / [MUSIC] Dazzleplus - "Goloud" Ft. Psyko / Mad Man Almost Attacked Mr P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.