Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) (18624 Views)

Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW / Truck Collides With Bus in Nsugbe Onitsha,driver stucked, Student Injured / Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by Benekruku(m): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2018
Emmyefe1:
GOd protect us and our family from Bad news �

If God protects everybody, who is going to die.

Casket and coffin manufacturers Bhavesh family and friends to cater for also.

Think of the job loss it will cause. Mortuary attendant and workers will be out of job. Cemetery work men and gaurds will go out of jobs too.
Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by alienvirus: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2018
Some people speed as if their lives have duplicates. Only God knows what kind of spirit directs every Nigerian driver. You become enemy if you warn them against overspeeding.

Someone here will be reading this and will still overspeed today!

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by budusky05(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2018
Speed kills

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by cosmatika(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2018
K
Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by Etizz: 10:15am On Sep 04, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Who told u that they died? Are u a medical doctor

Common remove dem from the wreckage n take them to the nearest hospital.

Read again dear...
Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by uuzba(m): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2018
OWNERS OF JEEP, Abeg, drive carefully.
You have jeep does not mean you can fly anyhow.
Slow and steady. You will still reach the destination
Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by havakijav: 10:22am On Sep 04, 2018
MOBILE APPS DESIGN

WE CREATE SMARTER APPS FOR SMARTER BUSINESSES

Got a new challenge for us?
Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business

Mobile Apps Development with fair-price budget

We Will bring Your App to Life on iOS and Android platforms!

Contact The Mobile App Development Experts NOW

NEED MOBILE APPS THAT CAN STAND YOUR BUSINESS OR BRAND OUT?

Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business

NO MATTER THE PROJECT, WE CAN DEVELOP A MOBILE APP FOR PROJECT OF ANY KIND!

WANT AN APP FOR YOUR BUSINESS?

We Turn Your Ideas into Beautiful Feature-rich Mobile Apps at Affordable Costs!

Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business and experience the Mobile App Development That Give your Business A Smooth Touch

Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by wealthyoptimist(m): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2018
endtime driver
Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by tunary(m): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2018
Toyota vanza, fine babe and fine bobo all gone just like that
This life na turn by turn o
Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by Gkemz: 10:24am On Sep 04, 2018
Unforseen circumstance. See the way overspeeding ended 2 lives and Venza. Maybe he received a shocking news while on the steering.
Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by congorasta: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2018
please don't speed.... this is Nigeria
Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by Holiegrail2: 10:28am On Sep 04, 2018
RIP Iyke.
Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by Muyiii(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2018
jahguide2268:
Speed kills

Yes, it does and No, it doesn’t. Literally speaking it does BUT that isn’t the issue here. By here I mean in Nigeria. You see we’ve been conditioned to think everything has to do with being protected by God . Don’t get me wrong we all need God’s protection. I’ll give an example, I’m not based Nigeria but I’m a Nigerian and I recall trying to get my drivers license 2 years ago, bro it wasn’t easy... I went through a thorough and well defined process (Driving lessons to the driving test). As a matter of fact I failed twice, mind you I had a Nigerian driver license that I got without any hassle. Now let’s talk about our roads, it’s usage, maintenance and regulations. Bro our roads are death traps ..I mean we literally pray when embarking on any journey. Non of that happens where I am now...in a month hardly will there be a single case of road/vehicle accidents, the roads are well constructed and amazing ...3 lanes separately for on going and coming traffic, with well defined legislations (trucks only travel at night) they have speed cams ...etc. Now tell me don’t they believe in God too? God has nothing to do with our ignorance and selfishness...we have high mortality rate today in Nigeria coz of our greed and being naive ...Religion has its place ...being constructive and civil has its place. Innocent lives are being lost every single day in a Nigeria.
Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by columbus007(m): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2018
na the ashewo wey he put for him motor been dey shack am undecided
Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by Mankosi: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2018
Wetin the girl go tell God. That her boyfriend picked her from school to go flex and they had accident on their way? Wondering how the girl's parents will be feeling right now.
Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by JWTheocracy1: 10:38am On Sep 04, 2018
Muyiii:

Yes, it does and No, it doesn’t. Literally speaking it does BUT that isn’t the issue here. By here I mean in Nigeria. You see we’ve been conditioned to think everything has to do with being protected by God . Don’t get me wrong we all need God’s protection. I’ll give an example, I’m not based Nigeria but I’m a Nigerian and I recall trying to get my drivers license 2 years ago, bro it wasn’t easy... I went through a thorough and well defined process (Driving lessons to the driving test). As a matter of fact I failed twice, mind you I had a Nigerian driver license that I got without any hassle. Now let’s talk about our roads, it’s usage, maintenance and regulations. Bro our roads are death traps ..I mean we literally pray when embarking on any journey. Non of that happens where I am now...in a month hardly will there be a single case of road/vehicle accidents, the roads are well constructed and amazing ...3 lanes separately for on going and coming traffic, with well defined legislations (trucks only travel at night) they have speed cams ...etc. Now tell me don’t they believe in God too? God has nothing to do with our ignorance and selfishness...we have high mortality rate today in Nigeria coz of our greed and being naive ...Religion has its place ...being constructive and civil has its place. Innocent lives are being lost every single day in a Nigeria.

Well spoken bro. Our ignorance in Nigeria is grade 1
Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by maxiuc(m): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2018
Exactly from village oooooo

Let me put a call to my brother to find out more

Venza has poor handling they will not hear

Rip

I may know this people
Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by ObaOloye: 10:45am On Sep 04, 2018
Benekruku:
The Toyota Venza waste

Doubt if it can be salvaged

R.I.P to the dead.

you definitely will make heaven to have died inside such a vehicle

So your problem na the venza?? May someone not trivialize important issues concerning someone you care about.
Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by okrikaboi: 10:45am On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by Omuneizzy6(m): 10:47am On Sep 04, 2018
Shi

Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 10:52am On Sep 04, 2018
SeeHim:
AN UNFORTUNATE END.
����������������

ANAMBRA STATE POLICE COMMAND DIARY.

FATAL MOTOR ACCIDENT:

Yesterday Monday 3/9/2018 at about 07:15 AM ,there was a fatal motor vehicle accident near Ozubulu Boys Secondary School along Owerri/Onitsha road involving a white Toyota Venza Car with registration number Lagos KSF 881FD driven by one Emetor Ikenna God's power male aged 26 years of Ubomiri Amaubo in Mbaitolu LGA of Imo State.

The accident occurred when the driver of the Toyota venza while on speed lost control and ran into a stationary trailer with registration number XF 383 AWK from the rear.

As a result,both the driver and and his passenger one Uwakwe Jenifer female aged 24 years and student of Federal University of Technology,Owerri in Imo State sustained serious injuries.

Police patrol team attached to Ozubulu Division visited the scene and rushed the casualties to Oraifite general hospital where they were certified dead on arrival.
Meanwhile, corpses have been deposited at the hospital morgue for autopsy and case is under investigation to ascertain actual cause of the accident.

Finally, the Commissioner of Police CP Garba Baba Umar has enjoined members of the Public particularly road users to refrain from reckless driving and drive with caution especially during this period of ember months in order not to fall victims of road accidents,please.

SP Haruna Mohammed PPRO Anambra State Police Command,

For -Commissioner of Police Anambra State Police.

Source: Facebook

And i passed that road around same time yesterday
It was raining and everywhere was wet. I had to drop speed to like 80 - 90km/hr. Thank God for journey mercies. I wish them quick recovery
Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2018
Holiegrail2:
RIP Iyke.
U knw him ryt? Geology dept, Futo.
Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by Awofied(m): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2018
Tonimagnificent:

Buhari why
Buhari why
Buhari why...... why did u decide to use dis young ones for ur election ritual. Rip to d dead. blame Buhari in heaven and pray he does not win next year election for d sake of those of alive.

Speed kills
Haba,ppl can b funi,aw e take concern Buhari,na hin drive d car?
Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by trevorhorace(m): 11:47am On Sep 04, 2018
Sisijetue:
Wig don fall off undecided RIP
of all things madam. u try.
Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 04, 2018
Nasri100:
I dunno mehn this life is weird. You buy a car that could be the cause of your death.
And when they buy the car they give thanks to God, celebrate and thanks giving in church that God has blessed them.

All that for buying a lethal weapon like a car? sad I wonder.

How is buying a lethal weapon (a car) a blessing? it's the same as buying a Gun, if you ask me.
Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by Tonimagnificent: 11:54am On Sep 04, 2018
Awofied:
Haba,ppl can b funi,aw e take concern Buhari,na hin drive d car?

my broda, for any wrong happenings in dis country jst blame buhari. if I fail my exams sef Buhari is to b blamed, if I can't slip at nite Buhari is to b blamed, if am having headache buhari is to b blamed. so just blame buhari.

Buhari why
Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by trevorhorace(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2018
uuzba:
OWNERS OF JEEP, Abeg, drive carefully. You have jeep does not mean you can fly anyhow. Slow and steady. You will still reach the destination
Bro they are called SUVs not Jeep Jeep is a brand like toyota and benz Each have their own SUVs just like Venza for toyota in this case! Youre welcome!
Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 04, 2018
Muyiii:

I beg tell them oo! Everything in Nigeria is God. Religion has replaced common sense in Nigeria, people driving without brakes, headlight, bad engine, Empty fuel tanks and worn out tyres, but it's fine as long as God is in control (their mentality) did God create a Vehicle? how can God control a car made in china by humans?
Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by OChimex: 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
jenas0:
Autopsy to reveal that they had accident... I am not understanding

Autopsy to reveal if he was driving under the influence of alcohol or hard drugs..... just maybe.
Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
lonelydora:

And i passed that road around same time yesterday
It was raining and everywhere was wet. I had to drop speed to like 80 - 90km/hr. Thank God for journey mercies. I wish them quick recovery
yes, thank God. but you were also carefull, you played your part, you didn't just depended on God to drop your speed for you, Even 80 was still too much for a wet road, your speed should have been 40-50. my speed never exceed 60 when i am driving in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
Benekruku:

If God protects everybody, who is going to die.

Casket and coffin manufacturers Bhavesh family and friends to cater for also.

Think of the job loss it will cause. Mortuary attendant and workers will be out of job. Cemetery work men and gaurds will go out of jobs too.

you forgot Caterers, cow dealers, music people, church, pastor, paper plates dealers, you need to pay people to cry too, drinks and everything else connected to burials. they will all be out of pockets.

Burial of the dead has become big business thesedays.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Salt Rewards Truck Drivers For Accident-free 2018 / Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) / I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.