Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Wealth Must Be In Your Heart Before It Can Enter Your Life Mat12:34-37; Pro 4:25 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wealth Must Be In Your Heart Before It Can Enter Your Life Mat12:34-37; Pro 4:25 (283 Views)

The Church In Samaria (acts 8:4-25) / If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit / Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wealth Must Be In Your Heart Before It Can Enter Your Life Mat12:34-37; Pro 4:25 by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 04, 2018
An important principle of kingdom wealth states that, “What is not in your heart can never enter your life.” This principle addresses what Christians need to do in order to activate kingdom wealth. Kingdom prosperity turns on the fulcrum of this principle and you shouldn’t despise it as a believer.

Don’t try to work kingdom prosperity while you ignore the principles that fuel it. Ignoring this principle in your pursuit of kingdom wealth is like attempting to drive a car on an empty fuel tank. To store wealth in your heart before it enters your life requires you to get the word of God on prosperity, increase and wealth rooted into your heart. The seed of the kingdom upon which the kingdom of God operates is the word of God.

The Bible says,“The sower went to sow” and the seed he sowed was the word of God. When Jesus came, He was the Word of God that God sowed. God sent Jesus as the word and He came as the Word. If you want to work God’s system on any subject in life—including finances, get the word of God on that subject and listen to it over and over again until it is rooted in your heart.

Many people want to be prosperous, but they don’t study what the Bible says about wealth and God’s provision for your prosperity. Don’t leave your finances in a muddled-up state or subject your prosperity to guess work. Soak God’s word on wealth into your heart and it will eventually enter your life.

PRAYER: Lord, I dedicate myself to daily meditation on what You have promised me in Your word until it manifests in my life in Jesus’ name, Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ecclesiastes 7:1-9:18, 2 Corinthians 7:8-16, Psalm 48:1-14, Proverbs 22:17-19

Rev. Olusola Areogun
www.lifeoasisinternational.org
Re: Wealth Must Be In Your Heart Before It Can Enter Your Life Mat12:34-37; Pro 4:25 by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 04, 2018
Well, I support you not because of your quotation of the Bible which put religious coloration on your post, but I'm supporting you because every achievement is first of mental before it materializes.

Every thing man wishes to achieve, wealth inclusive, he should first clearly envision and see himself in it which will now serve as springboard for hustle.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter To Tie The Knot With Her Ghanaian Heartrob In / Chai, Pope Francis Met With U.S Bishops, Wetin Them Discuss Fit Make You Cry. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/09/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.