Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit (1307 Views)

Beware of Mimickers : How Satan Can Use Worldly Movies, Songs etc to Deceive / How Do We Worship God In Spirit And Truth ? / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by OpenYourEyes1: 7:58am On Jan 02, 2021
If you know this truth, you will be more careful how you trust people and you will always pray for them and humans in general.

Always pray for people close to you who aren't strong in spirit, people who are asleep or those living in sin.

✳I remember when I was shown somewhere that looks like a huge spiritual prison, I saw huge numbers of people caged in the prison. What you see on earth are merely dead humans walking. The main humans(those living in sin) are mostly in caged in the spirit.
You Wil be completely shocked if you are shown thesame thing. .
Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by Galatians: 8:02am On Jan 02, 2021
OP

What do you think of the Coronavirus vaccine, could it be the mark of the beast?
Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by OpenYourEyes1: 8:08am On Jan 02, 2021
Galatians:
OP

What do you think of the Coronavirus vaccine, could it be the mark of the beast?
I wasn't told anything like that. I honestly don't want to depend on rumors. Just hoping that GOD will reveal the truth concerning it.
People should be careful though.
Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by Juliusmomoh: 8:20am On Jan 02, 2021
Covid-19 vaccine is pure evil...

1 Like

Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by johhbekeboh09: 8:28am On Jan 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
If you know this truth, you will be more careful how you trust people and you will always pray for them and humans in general.

Always pray for people close to you who aren't strong in spirit, people who are asleep or those living in sin.

✳I remember when I was shown somewhere that looks like a huge spiritual prison, I saw huge numbers of people caged in the prison. What you see on earth are merely dead humans walking. The main humans(those living in sin) are mostly in caged in the spirit.

OMG
Was the sightings in a dreams or visions!
Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by johhbekeboh09: 8:42am On Jan 02, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Covid-19 vaccine is pure evil...

Is this a personal conclusion or you are swayed by opinion of others

How will would you compare the difference of Covid-19 vaccine to other vaccines humans had used hitherto
Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by Juliusmomoh: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2021
johhbekeboh09:

Is this a personal conclusion or you are swayed by opinion of others

How will would you compare the difference of Covid-19 vaccine to other vaccines humans had used hitherto
I read a book about it...
Should i send u the ebook?
Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by johhbekeboh09: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

I read a book about it...
Should i send u the ebook?

Title of the book please
And name of author

What christian denomination are you
Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by Juliusmomoh: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2021
johhbekeboh09:

Title of the book please And name of author
Title: "the awaiting one" .. Author: kevin kim..

1 Like

Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by Scarfin(m): 11:21am On Jan 02, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Title: "the awaiting one" ..
Author: kevin kim..

Oga send oo!
Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by OpenYourEyes1: 7:41am On Jan 06, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... . .. .
Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by OpenYourEyes1: 7:55am On Feb 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .. .
Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by OpenYourEyes1: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. . ..
Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by OpenYourEyes1: 8:01am On Mar 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by OpenYourEyes1: 7:43am On May 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. . ..
Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by OpenYourEyes1: 8:06am On May 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. . .
Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by OpenYourEyes1: 8:18am On Jun 01, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... . . . ...
Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by OpenYourEyes1: 7:40am On Jun 03, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... ... .. ..
Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by OpenYourEyes1: 7:41am On Jun 04, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... . .. ..
Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by OpenYourEyes1: 7:42am On Jun 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . . .
Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by OpenYourEyes1: 7:50am On Jun 25, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by OpenYourEyes1: 8:03am On Jul 07, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .
Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by OpenYourEyes1: 8:47am On Aug 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .. .
Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by GdNews32: 7:56am On Aug 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... .. .
Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by GdNews32: 7:50am On Sep 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .... . .
Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by GdNews32: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by GdNews32: 7:46am On Sep 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .... .. .
Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by GdNews32: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .... ..
Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by GdNews32: 8:24am On Oct 04, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... .. ..
Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by GdNews32: 7:36am On Oct 05, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .. .
Re: If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit by GdNews32: 7:36am On Oct 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ... .. . .. .. .

(1) (2) (Reply)

YORUBA And Their H-factor In The Bible / Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside / The Antichrist Has Some Many Faces. See One Of It's Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.