Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

No Visit, No Caring For My Baby For 2yrs + - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Visit, No Caring For My Baby For 2yrs + (610 Views)

Banned From Speaking My Language To My Baby / Pls I Nid Advice Am Owed By Uniport For 2yrs Now What Do I Do Next / Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Visit, No Caring For My Baby For 2yrs + by Confilass: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2010
Most of U 've read my stories and given me advised which I did apply.

My son's father called after 2yrs 4mths that he has a long term plan for his baby incase he's out of the country and dat he doesn't have any probelm with me which I told him I don't also 've any problem with him.  I don't understand what he means by long term when he's not taking his responsibilities as a father now.  Any explainatn pls?

I called his co-worker which I know he's close to him to let him know a bit of what happened but only for him to tell me (my son's father) has not informed him anything.  His co-worker said he will meet me for us to talk.  My question is shd I go?   've not scandalise him because I felt he will act in a matured way for us to cater for my son amicably.

Stage 2

I've a man who just want to take me to altar soon if I say "YES".  He knows I've a son, he came when d baby was 4 mths and since we've been communicating.  It's a distance relationship.

He told me he was married and had problem which they parted after a yr.  His own point of the story "the wife neva allowed him to make love to her and she finally parked out".  My question is:  I've is home town address shd I go there and make enquiry because I wouldn't want to make mistake the 2nd time?    (2)  He has spent most of his life outside is villa (preciesly Abuja) will they know his true story?  (3) He's d only survival in his family lost all bros & sisters (6).  (3)  The mum is late, dad alive with stepmum whose children are all alive.  (4)  I will 've to change my Pentecostal to Church of Christ?

Pls geninue advise
Re: No Visit, No Caring For My Baby For 2yrs + by seasonedmom: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2010
Dear lady, think deep and long. Listen to your inner self and gut feeling. You cant really rely on a virtual relationship though ie via email or internet to marry. The internet only provides you with what the person wants you to know about him. His 'story' doesnt ring true to me. There is more to it than meets the eye. Get closer to your creator(no matter what church) and listen to the inner voice.

Wishing you the best.

How's the brilliant 2 yr old genius doing btw? wink

(1) (Reply)

An Adoption Issue, But Wife Refuses / Are Divorces Getting More Commom In Nigeria? / Pentium M Laptops For Sale B/w 38k And 43k. Hurry Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.