Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) (10271 Views)

‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP / VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo / How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2018
Somalino:
Abia North 2019
Rubbish, he can only senate Igbere undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by KINGEvidence: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2018
keep eradicate Proverty in Nigeria..Our Nation must be better and great.
Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by Thormiwah(m): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2018
the tradermoni initiative is a wonderful one, God bless u sir
Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by Joylove2324(f): 9:58am On Sep 04, 2018
This reminds me of the last administration,PDP would have share this billions of naira among themselves without any sympathy for the poor ones..God bless our vice president for touching the lives of the masses.....#10,000 can surely make a difference for a petty traders..God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2018
no one buy to Apc tactics of votes buying in osun state. it has been bursted since.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by MoshoodOkunola(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2018
God bless PYO,he is doing the best for the people of the country.this administration is teaching people how to catch fish not giving them fish to eat.with this innovation .some people will have freedom to do some little things to meet up their daily needs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by OwaxcoMan(m): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2018
If you think the #10k is nothing or too small I will advice you go to the market and listen to what the market women had to say, then will realize that it's only that sum of #10k that some people need to start their success story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by Reference(m): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2018
He is there on an economic mission because he knows the state's finances have tanked and his party must retain power. Normally the EFCC should be called in to investigate how the state has arrived near bankruptcy but because the EFCC is not a government institution but a private company they prefer to freeze the accounts of Akwa Ibom that is up to its public obligations and ignore Osun. Or are there no petitions. Are the people of Osun not asking questions?. Do they want a flourishing economy or the humility or servitude to election handouts. Why don't they ask Mr. VP what exactly is going on with their state.

I have just one vote and until my fellow man can develop the mental capacity to rise above sentiments, I will not join him at the ballot post. If this was Italy or France or the US or the UK or Korea or any progressive state for that matter, the elections in Osun just like Ekiti will have long been settled and the incumbents ousted by a landslide. By my fellow electorates cannot do that so I will never vote in Nigeria probably in my lifetime. I have a conscience.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by seguno2: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2018
iammo:
cool trader moni of 10k per head, few month to osun election. APC wants to dasukilize 2019 election

Stomach infrastructure tinz wrapped nicely to fool their APC zombies
Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by Omoboricash(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2018
iammo:
cool trader moni of 10k per head, few month to osun election. APC wants to dasukilize 2019 election
I disagree with you. This has been going on for sometimes now. My sister was privileged to be one of the facilitators. She works with boripe local government but deployed to another local government for the distribution of money to less privilege people.
We should make investigation before we post trash on social media. Not bcoz of election in osun but federal government programs. It's everywhere across 36 state of federation

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by seguno2: 10:22am On Sep 04, 2018
Gkemz:
What has this got to do with brooms as someone is seen waving broom at Osibanjo

That is the link for eligibility to collect their own N10,000 stomach.
If you know you know. angry
Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by Somalino: 10:25am On Sep 04, 2018
Mavin1:

Rubbish, he can only senate Igbere undecided

My brother are you from Abia North? If yes, why do you think OUK won't do better than Ohuabunwa. Let's forget insults and calling of names and argue with facts.
I'm not for Party but Personality.
Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by Reference(m): 10:26am On Sep 04, 2018
MoshoodOkunola:
God bless PYO,he is doing the best for the people of the country.this administration is teaching people how to catch fish not giving them fish to eat.with this innovation .some people will have freedom to do some little things to meet up their daily needs.

Oga, what he is giving them is a bribe. In Nigeria what is the difference between social intervention and political bribery.... none. The people should reject it and demand good governance. Businesses across the country are not doing well. I have been at my usual hotel for the past two days all alone, a place that was a beehive of activity just last year is dead silent. At Portharcourt airport right now, same thing. The economy is visibly contracting everywhere you look. They can collect that money out of thirst and hunger but their chances of success with it are precarious right now.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:26am On Sep 04, 2018
seguno2:

That is the link for eligibility to collect their own N10,000 stomach.
If you know you know. angry
No sir.for two weeks,the scheme has been going on in cross river and akwa ibom state.a known pdp member in calabar south was in charge of the registration.people were registered indiscriminately
Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by iammo(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2018
Omoboricash:

I disagree with you. This has been going on for sometimes now. My sister was privileged to be one of the facilitators. She works with boripe local government but deployed to another local government for the distribution of money to less privilege people.
We should make investigation before we post trash on social media. Not bcoz of election in osun but federal government programs. It's everywhere across 36 state of federation

yeah trader moni is part of the FG's social intervention program. my problem here is why is it been inaugurated few days to elections in osun

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/09/fg-inaugurates-trader-moni-scheme-in-osun/

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2018
Somalino:

My brother are you from Abia North? If yes, why do you think OUK won't do better than Ohuabunwa. Let's forget insults and calling of names and argue with facts.
Am not from abia north or abia but o have many friends from there.50% of the ibos in cross river are from abia especially ohafia/arochukwu/bende axis.i support ouk going to the senate.i have always loved him.hes the most loved politician from abia.he will win that senate seat easily.he just needs to win bende heavily and umunneochi.i see him succeeding buhari in 2023

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by Omoboricash(m): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2018
iammo:

yeah trader moni is part of the FG's social intervention program. my problem here is why is it been
inaugurated few days to elections in osun

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/09/fg-inaugurates-trader-moni-scheme-in-osun/

No sir, that's incorrect. The program has been ongoing for sometimes not when election is approaching that's been inaugurated. I said my sister happen to be among the dispenser of the money through transfer. They were given android phone for the purpose. They take picture of beneficiary and send it to central data base. It's been going on now for six months
Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by Aroyehunkayode: 10:43am On Sep 04, 2018
sammer4life:
I've never said this before, but this government is clueless
you are the clueless one,you have remain adamant not to see the good of this government
Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by Davidic419: 11:00am On Sep 04, 2018
You can always trust the hardworking progressives....always putting measures down to improve the welfare of the masses.
Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by DchosenMC: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2018
This man call Osinbajo is really doing more than people expectation { Baba VP Eru to ju owo re lo reoo}
Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
Somalino:

Keep deceiving your gullible skull, orji kalu paid e-rat. You can't even do your paid job without looking like a fool. grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by Gana50: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
criminals
Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by Gana50: 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
Davidic419:
You can always trust the hardworking progressives....always putting measures down to improve the welfare of the masses.
fool what do you know?
Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by motdasay: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
A medium audit/accounting firm at Agric Ikorodu area of Lagos state is looking for both graduate and qualified trainee accountants. The candidates must be analytical, practical, highly intelligent, articulate, focus and result oriented with eye for details.

S/he must have good inter-personal skills, ability to work with patient under pressure, a good judge of financial figures and computer literate (microsoft excel, word and outlook)

Interested candidates should send their CVs to aiocharteredaccountants@ymail.com
Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Somalino:

Good, what did he do when he was a Governor? Is it when he become a Senator?
Truth be told, Ohuabunwa is NOT doing anything. They looted the State's treasury dry, I don't even want to remember T.A.
The state keeps moving backwards while others are far behind.
Nothing is happening over there. It's a shame
Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Keep deceiving your gullible skull, orji kalu paid e-rat. You can't even do your paid job without looking like a fool. grin
He amazes me cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
senatordave1:

Am not from abia north or abia but o have many friends from there.50% of the ibos in cross river are from abia especially ohafia/arochukwu/bende axis.i support ouk going to the senate.i have always loved him.hes the most loved politician from abia.he will win that senate seat easily.he just needs to win bende heavily and umunneochi.i see him succeeding buhari in 2023
No be lie, keep on deceiving yourselves.
Re: Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) by GSA01: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
This is one of so many initiative, that the present Government has introduce to touch the common man in Nigeria, All Politics are local, and the people will definitely use their PVC this time around to support the present administration that has encourage Small business people like Garri sellers, okpa sellers, tomato and pepper with onions seller etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Nwoba: Umahi’s Complaints About Injustice In PDP Laughable / LP, PDP Chieftains Urges Calm As Presidential Tribunal Delivers Judgement / Jonathan Plans Shipyard To Boost Maritime Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.