Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) (34206 Views)

Cost Of Nomination Form For Primaries: Texas In USA Vs Nigeria / 11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I Will Defeat PDP, APGA, APC In Anambra Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by qleap2all(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
amaniro:
Among APGA, APC, PDP.

PDP got the cheapest nomination forms ;

See the total cost for the three parties

These people won't stop deceiving themselves, branding lowest fee that they will re-loot again! NOT AGAIN IN NIGERIA
Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by BlackSpanner: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
Koolking:

Believe me, Nigerians are ready to purchase the nomination form for him.
He doesn't need to sell his son's bike. The dude must have acquired it with his hard earned money.

Hard earned money you said.
please enlighten us. What kind of legal money making venture is Yusuf into
Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by 989900: 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
udemzyudex:

[s]You mumu ooo, I bet you're among those who were clamoring for the not too young to rule Bill to be pass into law.

How do you expect a youth to afford any of this form?
I'll give it to PDP for bringing theirs down even though I know some of the youth can't afford it. [/s]

Go school, you no gree.
Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by 989900: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
yomi96:
[s]trash from an online miscreant.apc with their hypocrisy claims they want the youth involved in politics yet they have overpriced forms. Which youth can pay that money, only youth with ability to think will not support a 70 something years old that has mortgage their future with debts and poverty[/s]

Go school, you no gree.

Comprehension fall on you.
Re: Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) by CioAngels(f): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
Basseybruce:
Mr President has replied the NEC that where do they expect him to get such amount.... Hence, the NEC is reviewing the said amount. You would see that after the review, it would fall between 30million-35million. Mark my words. The Buhari that I know can never pay that amount.
How do you know him? Deceit?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jennifer Douglas Abubakar Campaigns In Akwa Ibom - Pictures / Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki / Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.