Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. (34204 Views)

Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) / FG Begins N20,000 Cash Transfer In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu / Amaechi On Okada Ban In Lagos: Sanwo-olu Acted Based On Public Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by OfeAchi: 6:23am On Mar 07, 2023
The incumbent Governor of Lagos state, Babajide Sanwoolu has promised Local government workers of a salary increase...

Lagos governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu addressing hundreds of local government workers on Monday at Alausa secretariat

Lagos to increase local govt workers’ salary
“No matter how small it is, we will top it.”

The Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has promised to “top” salaries of local government workers in the state.

The governor spoke during an interactive session with civil servants at the local government level on Monday at the Adeyemi Bayero Auditorium within the Alausa Secretariat, in Ikeja.

The development comes a few days before the governorship and House of Assembly elections.

“I as governor have promised to increase, no matter how small, the salary of the public servants,” he said.

“The market where the Alausa workers shop, that’s where you shop too. Your children go to the same school, you pay the same fare and all of us are from Lagos.

“I have told them and I have challenged them and we are trying to see how we adjust so that one is not higher than the other so that we don’t disenfranchise anybody. You are all my people, my staff, you are all my citizens and I need to take care of you.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/586538-lagos-to-increase-local-govt-workers-salary.html

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by chigoziri2403(m): 6:33am On Mar 07, 2023
The way this man has been begging and making promises, not even a horrny man who just wants to put in the tip has begged like this.

He doesn't want to be the APC governor who lost Lagos in his tenure.

Politicians and bogus promises

It's election year and suddenly he remembers workers salary needs to be topped

The masses should know that after election, no more campaign.....if you know, you know

488 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by colorsofrainbow: 6:35am On Mar 07, 2023
Oluwa Jesu... GRV don cause wahala for our apostle Sanwo Olu,the letter writer grin grin

299 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by guru90: 6:35am On Mar 07, 2023
He is just a failure......

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by mariovito(m): 6:35am On Mar 07, 2023
I don't trust a man who makes promises or does me favours because he is expecting something in return, moreso, if I already done give him an opportunity in the past and he flunked it.

291 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by Atarakpa: 6:35am On Mar 07, 2023
Bobo is desperate for lekansi

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by Orubebe01: 6:35am On Mar 07, 2023
Ewee, don't worry Gbadebo our incoming governor will do that for us.

LP from top to bottom is the code

268 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by tesppidd: 6:36am On Mar 07, 2023
Lol

I pity Sanwo Olu, the Obedients are seriously on his case

Tinubu is the target, Sanwo Olu is the collateral damage.

358 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by olumzzz(m): 6:36am On Mar 07, 2023
shocked shocked shocked

Damn Nigggaarrrrr
Desperation in the air

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by pstemma1990: 6:36am On Mar 07, 2023
He shouldn't top it now, he should wait till after the election, incase if he loses..

28 Likes

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 07, 2023
This is the time we should force him to tell us who gave the order to shoot ENDSARS protesters.

262 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by Iykediallo: 6:36am On Mar 07, 2023
Lolzzz obi effect

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by Richnero(m): 6:36am On Mar 07, 2023
It's a set up.. Don't fall for it. Come May 11 we are booting out this Tinubu handbag.

LP from top to bottom.

163 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by miniziter(m): 6:36am On Mar 07, 2023
Die minute things

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by Djele: 6:36am On Mar 07, 2023
Na now day break. Fear of the obidients

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by pankajbhatia1: 6:36am On Mar 07, 2023
Super Visa Insurance Ottawa - Looking for travel medical insurance for a Super Visa application in Ottawa? Pankaj Bhatia can help with the right coverage for your visitors to Canada. He keeps specific health-related questions into consideration so we can help you find the most suitable super visa insurance plan.
Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by Skyfornia(m): 6:36am On Mar 07, 2023
Sanwuolu right now is the most worried politician in Nigeria after Tinubu... They should get doctors around him always to avoid heart attack grin

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by LaIabobo: 6:36am On Mar 07, 2023
Scam. Same promise he made to civil servants last year that he is yet to fulfil.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by Flora2Sweet: 6:36am On Mar 07, 2023
O set

8 Likes

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by Sabadon(m): 6:36am On Mar 07, 2023
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by olgaa14: 6:37am On Mar 07, 2023
What about lastma and task force hooliganism?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by BurialGround: 6:37am On Mar 07, 2023
shocked

Criminals, the only time they reason well small is during election.

You know that these workers needs salary increament but you sat on it only to use it now to get their votes.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by helinues: 6:37am On Mar 07, 2023
Before reacting to news, reason the news logically

Remember some people are master of fake news and lies

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by atobs4real(m): 6:37am On Mar 07, 2023
Trying to soft land your ambition.
Good luck to you sir

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by Philistine(m): 6:37am On Mar 07, 2023
It is too late. Chinedu Vivour Rhodes is the next governor of Lagos. Yoruba governor's have failed for the past 24yrs, let us try igbos, they are well known for their business acumen. Lagos does not belong to Yorubas, it belongs to all Nigerians. Nobody is dragging Oyo, Osun, Ogun with Yorubas, but Lagos must be taken away from their grip this weekend. Enough of Yoruba dominance in Lagos politics.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by Mindlog: 6:37am On Mar 07, 2023
Eyah.....pressure ti wa! cheesy cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by PeterObi4LP: 6:37am On Mar 07, 2023
Peter Obi the political game changer.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by eruchboy(m): 6:37am On Mar 07, 2023
Politicians & lies😅
Why didn't he increase it last week when salaries were paid
Or did he increase their salary by 50kobo

47 Likes

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by Ceenachi: 6:37am On Mar 07, 2023
The fear of Obidient 🤣🤣🤣

It will be of pain to me if lagosians should vote this man again.
I wished they could remember how this man denied them during endsars..
How he was mute when people were killed..
His only speech was "there wasn't any record of injured or death during the protest".

The man is nothing but a wolf in a sheep clothings.!

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by wwwkaycom(m): 6:38am On Mar 07, 2023
Good
Re: Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. by Dynamicboss: 6:38am On Mar 07, 2023
guru90:
He is just a failure......

Not a failure but desperate. If I am Sanwo, I won't be this desperate because he has lagos in his bag not due to overconfidence but his work will speak for him and tribalism of GRV has drastically reduced his chances

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12 Boko Haram Members Killed By Soldiers - Graphic Photos / Excited Women Hail Oshiomhole At Ikpoba Okha As He Passed By. Photos / Dino Melaye Sues Sahara Reporters For N5Billion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.