Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Build Your Own Etheruem Erc20 Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Build Your Own Etheruem Erc20 Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH (1626 Views)

Hot: Have You Heard Of Etheruem / Etheruem Needed / Build Your Own Etheruem Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build Your Own Etheruem Erc20 Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 9:56am On Sep 04, 2018
Hi Guys,

<=/> Would you like to learn how to develop your own erc20 token smart contract?

</=> Are you looking for a smart contract that can distribute ethereum or erc20 tokens to multiple addresses in few seconds for lesser gas fees?

<=/> Do you like to run your own personalized airdrop and also learn about how to do similar things like these by yourself for free?

</=> Are you planning of taking your business into the blockchain space using erc20 tokens?

You should come to me. I have built a small academy where I am tutoring people on Whatsapp for only a meager fee of 0.22ETH.

I am providing you with the required softwares, the required solidity coding/language computations and the free training. Yes!!! All these premium kits will come from me for free.

You needn't be a nerd to benefit. The code is already written, you will just have to manually edit to your own specifics. Which I will teach you myself.

What are the requirements?

All you need is:
1). A good smartphone OR a PC preferably.
2). Internet connection.
3). Your eyes
4). Your time (4 hours tops) and finally;
5). Your Ethereum for payment.

Wanna join? Come to my group today and you won't remain the same. Your knowledge will definitely be broadened. Please remove the spacing and launch on your browser to join.

https :// chat. whatsapp. com/ 5gl5cU5znJ00V4UtCh5juk

No spamming, we are going to always remain direct. If you would like to meet up in person, and you are within Lagos Metropolis, feel free to contact me via calls on the phone digits in the signature. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Erc20 Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 11:55am On Sep 05, 2018
Still on. Join us today by 7.pm and be enlightened for almost free.

Cheers
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Erc20 Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by meromero11: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
Get free Ethereum here : http:///2oEQlSmbit.ly/
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Erc20 Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 9:25am On Sep 10, 2018
Hi all, good morning. For now, We have had three successful candidates from Nairaland, and 1 international candidate from bitcointalk.

This is very easy to learn. Join us and learn solidity in few clicks. You can design your own smart contract today.

Cheers cheesy
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Erc20 Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
Looking for that airdrop.sol that can send erc20 tokens to multiple addresses in a flash? Come in, I gatchu.
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Erc20 Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
Looking for that airdrop.sol that can send erc20 tokens to multiple addresses in a flash? Come in, I gatchu. cool
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Erc20 Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
A candidate's job done. Details on the whatsapp group. Join us

Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Erc20 Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
Join and learn it for a token fee now.
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Erc20 Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 6:30am On Oct 12, 2018
Good morning People,

Join us and learn smart contract development for a TINY fee now.
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Erc20 Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 10:49am On Dec 06, 2018
Good morning People,

Join us and learn smart contract development for a TINY fee now....
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Erc20 Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hi Guys,

<=/> Would you like to learn how to develop your own erc20 token smart contract?

</=> Are you looking for a smart contract that can distribute ethereum or erc20 tokens to multiple addresses in few seconds for lesser gas fees?

<=/> Do you like to run your own personalized airdrop and also learn about how to do similar things like these by yourself for free?

</=> Are you planning of taking your business into the blockchain space using erc20 tokens?

You should come to me. I have built a small academy where I am tutoring people on Whatsapp for only a meager fee of 0.22ETH.

I am providing you with the required softwares, the required solidity coding/language computations and the free training. Yes!!! All these premium kits will come from me for free.

You needn't be a nerd to benefit. The code is already written, you will just have to manually edit to your own specifics. Which I will teach you myself.

What are the requirements?

All you need is:
1). A good smartphone OR a PC preferably.
2). Internet connection.
3). Your eyes
4). Your time (4 hours tops) and finally;
5). Your Ethereum for payment.

Wanna join? Come to my group today and you won't remain the same. Your knowledge will definitely be broadened. Please remove the spacing and launch on your browser to join.

https :// chat. whatsapp. com/ 5gl5cU5znJ00V4UtCh5juk

No spamming, we are going to always remain direct. If you would like to meet up in person, and you are within Lagos Metropolis, feel free to contact me via calls on the phone digits in the signature. Thank you.
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Erc20 Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
HI guys,

Been a while here. I am now live in Lagos. Beep me up if you would like to be taught in person.

Cheers guys and happy Easter in Adv.
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Erc20 Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by owunabastard: 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
I have an original big and better aidrop just like blockchain free xlm giveaway
Upon your successful registration to the exchange.... U get 50vid token after Finishing your KYC and been confirmed
This is not something to joke with

80$ to be made
Register here
https://vindax.com/?ref=0d14536465cb40e263291dd244e53832
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Erc20 Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
Oh yea. Happy weekend people. More and More entrants and more graduands are being recorded every month. It's not late. Join me and learn for a tiny fee.

Lagosians can beep me for a personal meet.

Cheers guys.
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Erc20 Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
Happy weekend guys. Its Still on cheesy. Call or WhatsApp me now wink

Cheers.
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Erc20 Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
New developers have be shaped up this past week. It's not late. Join me and learn how to develop your very own coin/token for a tiny fee.

Cheers and happy weekend.
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Erc20 Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Erc20 Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by Momfa: 12:58am On Jun 30, 2019
Nice!
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Erc20 Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 12:16am On Jul 01, 2019
Momfa:
Nice!

Thanka Momfa smiley
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Erc20 Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by NewLife87: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2019
It's not late. Join me and learn how to develop your very own coin/token for a tiny fee.

Cheers and wishing you a happy week.
Re: Build Your Own Etheruem Erc20 Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH by imitateMe(m): 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
Interesting! I actually tried this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Convince A Bank To Give You A Loan / Buhari Is Working. See The New Look Of The 2nd Niger Bridge.( Photos) / Investment Plan That Will Be Paying You At Least 2$ On Every 10$ Within 24%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.