Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

South Africa Slips Into Technical Recession As GDP Drops 0.7% In Q2 - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Slips Into Technical Recession As GDP Drops 0.7% In Q2 (8021 Views)

Germany Slips Into Recession As Inflation, Higher Interest Bite / US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths / South Africa Slips Into Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Slips Into Technical Recession As GDP Drops 0.7% In Q2 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
Neoteny:

Ah.

The go-to catchphrase of iPod pigs when they've nothing further sensible to say

and what does nIPOB do wen they don't have any further sensitive thing to say?? grin
Re: South Africa Slips Into Technical Recession As GDP Drops 0.7% In Q2 by Enice(m): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
awelekiti:
if buhari accepts the nomination by his party, he has changed his mind and so, he cannot be trusted as a leader. Mandela never changed his mind, even when the party faith file were begging him to run for second time he stood by his word. Get that
Nigeria and South Africa are two different countries with different challenges. South Africa never had corruption as an issue before Mandela came in. But in Nigeria, it was a pleasure thing. We know the antecedents of Atiku and Saraki. They were scheming to be president and with the popularity of APC, it was like a done deal hence Baba had to come back.
Re: South Africa Slips Into Technical Recession As GDP Drops 0.7% In Q2 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
Enice:
Nigeria and South Africa are two different countries with different challenges. South Africa never had corruption as an issue before Mandela came in. But in Nigeria, it was a pleasure thing. We know the antecedents of Atiku and Saraki. They were scheming to be president and with the popularity of APC, it was like a done deal hence Baba had to come back.
It's well with us in Nigeria. I don't know your age but if you were fully grown when. Buhari was PTF Chairman, you'd always want to curse than pray for him. Fake PTF drugs he dispensed to hospitals, especially the antibiotics led to the loss of many lives of innocent Nigerians. I cannot forget this in a hurry. Many fake road projects executed under his chairmanship. God would send the true leader to govern this country. Buhari isn't the answer.
Re: South Africa Slips Into Technical Recession As GDP Drops 0.7% In Q2 by Jkay187(m): 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
Enice:

I guess you never read how SA went through its own austerity measures after 1994 under the so called RDP and Gear policy. There's a lot you guys don't know how the Angolan bush war and nuclear arms made SA broke not even including the crippling sanctions that prevailed at the time.

SA was only good for 4m whites at one time not now where poverty is exposed.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Technical Recession As GDP Drops 0.7% In Q2 by Enice(m): 3:50am On Sep 06, 2018
Jkay187:

I guess you never read how SA went through its own austerity measures after 1994 under the so called RDP and Gear policy. There's a lot you guys don't know how the Angolan bush war and nuclear arms made SA broke not even including the crippling sanctions that prevailed at the time.

SA was only good for 4m whites at one time not now where poverty is exposed.
who is talking about war? I said corruption. Or are the PDP aspirants warmongers. Also, corruption and austerity are two different things.
Re: South Africa Slips Into Technical Recession As GDP Drops 0.7% In Q2 by Enice(m): 4:16am On Sep 06, 2018
awelekiti:
It's well with us in Nigeria. I don't know your age but if you were fully grown when. Buhari was PTF Chairman, you'd always want to curse than pray for him. Fake PTF drugs he dispensed to hospitals, especially the antibiotics led to the loss of many lives of innocent Nigerians. I cannot forget this in a hurry. Many fake road projects executed under his chairmanship. God would send the true leader to govern this country. Buhari isn't the answer.
hush! Hush!! Keep these lies, hatred and trash to yourself. Don't spread it cause it may be contagious.
Metuhsela! I doubt you are, spewing this kind of rubbish on net. Most likely you are a toddler.
Re: South Africa Slips Into Technical Recession As GDP Drops 0.7% In Q2 by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 06, 2018
Enice:
hush! Hush!! Keep these lies, hatred and trash to yourself. Don't spread it cause it may be contagious.
Metuhsela! I doubt you are, spewing this kind of rubbish on net. Most likely you are a toddler.
thanks for your rude comments buhari's apologist. Just so you know next year's election would shock many, especially those who don't understand the game of politics, hope you'd learn from Gej's blind supporters of 2014. Good luck to you both next year. Have a great day
Re: South Africa Slips Into Technical Recession As GDP Drops 0.7% In Q2 by Enice(m): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2018
awelekiti:
thanks for your rude comments buhari's apologist. Just so you know next year's election would shock many, especially those who don't understand the game of politics, hope you'd learn from Gej's blind supporters of 2014. Good luck to you both next year. Have a great day
have a great day too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iran And Israel: Comparing Military Machines / We May Need Iridium To Survive The Intense Heat Of 2012 / 2016: Hillary Clinton To Decide On Presidential Bid Early Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.