Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,112 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

On The Wings Of Love. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / On The Wings Of Love. (332 Views)

In The Name Of Love / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The Wings Of Love. by Damboi: 11:37am On Sep 04, 2018
http://damboistories..com/2018/07/tittle-on-wings-of-love.html

ON THE WINGS OF LOVE.

Episode 1
Yvonne stared out of the minibus window.It was raining heavily and the pavements of each building were glistening grey.The sky above were soft,dull and boring.Yvonne sighed and thoughts that even the sky looks alot like her_grey_dull_and boring but softer_like her”.But she was on a blind date today and she thought maybe today blind date will change everything in her life!
Yvonne rubbed her small nose against the minibus window, the rain was falling harder,she could hear it drumming on the minibus roof,they were almost fifteen passengers in the bus ,all chatting over and over again. Everyone was either laughing on a joke but only Yvonne bored life was the only thing she could think of
Suddenly the minibus pulled into a huge empty car park and everyone all rushed down. Yvonne alighted and entered into a restaurant which she had booked for the blinddate.Dresssed in a pink and black skirt with pink shoes,and she was lookin prim and simple,she sat down on one of the chairs and not quite long her phone rang
Yvonne: yes Romeo, just come in,I am in a pink shirt and black skirt ( she life up her eyes and saw the man she had been waiting for, their eyes met and when the guy smile, she managed a little smile back,dropped the phone in her hand and stared as he walked up to her
Romeo: glad to meet you,Yvonne
Stunned Yvonne could only stammered in return,the guy settled on the chair and gave her a Peck on her cheeks and that brought another wide eyes from Yvonne,she wasn’t expecting this kind of guy,he was well built,tall,slim,beautiful and he had a lean torso, he was just too handsome
Romeo: what are we gonna order for Yvonne( he smiled)
His smile melt her,she was feeling happy inside
Yvonne:hmm,I will just order for hot tea first,cox am still a bit cold from the rain
Romeo:hot tea?(he lifted his eyebrow) okay,but if you will be taken ...hot tea for now I won’t be able to eat without you eating and I’m damn hungry .

(1) (Reply)

I Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating. Should I Tell Her? / Godman Quotes (What Matters Is A Matter---ipsofacto Nuptocentric) / A Beguiling Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.