Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Mentally Unstable Man Beaten For Picking Used Condoms In Port Harcourt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mentally Unstable Man Beaten For Picking Used Condoms In Port Harcourt (18822 Views)

Soldier Flogs A Mentally Unstable Man Assaulting People At Unity Estate, Egbeda / Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti / Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Beaten For Picking Used Condoms In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
Fourwinds:
Satan knows his limit...

truth is the weapon that strike his conscience
grin grin grin you are one brainwashed, confused, paranoid, Aprehensive and messed up soul, and i pity you.
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Beaten For Picking Used Condoms In Port Harcourt by CharlesJok3r: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
The person that used that condom deserves to be flogged and arrested for enviromental pollution. Why are nigerian so dirty? you use condom finish it is now a big problem for you to flush away in the toilet or bury in the ground or burn it...

ONE OF THE PROBLEMS OUR WORLD IS FACING
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Beaten For Picking Used Condoms In Port Harcourt by steemlord: 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think this is shameful considering the fact that Rivers is a predominantly Christian state. We should rather blame the hypocritical Christians fornicating with condoms when the bible clearly warned we Christians to abstain from immorality. This is why i like Muslims no matter the reservations people have for Islam, you will never find a used condom among muslim faithfuls let alone on their streets. Condoms and alchohol remained banned in the north while we Christians are shamelessly sinning against God. We Christians should emulate the good examples of Muslims and stop every form of immorality. sad

listen well oga, the dept of ignorance in your condemnation of christian areas, puts to question your "born again" status. FYI, in the core north(i lived in 3 towns here), they do it raw and discretely, where any form of contraceptive is abominable. dont ever in your realm of ignorance, compare Islam and Christianity, they both have hypocrites we know, but are thousand miles apart in Godliness.

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Beaten For Picking Used Condoms In Port Harcourt by steemlord: 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think this is shameful considering the fact that Rivers is a predominantly Christian state. We should rather blame the hypocritical Christians fornicating with condoms when the bible clearly warned we Christians to abstain from immorality. This is why i like Muslims no matter the reservations people have for Islam, you will never find a used condom among muslim faithfuls let alone on their streets. Condoms and alchohol remained banned in the north while we Christians are shamelessly sinning against God. We Christians should emulate the good examples of Muslims and stop every form of immorality. sad

oh, i just went through your post and discovered your are not even a christian as claim. one chilled bottle of sniper for you and your cohorts that liked your cheap attack on christianity
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Beaten For Picking Used Condoms In Port Harcourt by Fourwinds: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin grin you are one brainwashed, confused, paranoid, Aprehensive and messed up soul, and i pity you.
you must be a dummy....

truth is a big problem to you....bias non- entity
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Beaten For Picking Used Condoms In Port Harcourt by Fourwinds: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
gypsey:
you must be a dummy....

truth is a wound in your conscience....bias non-entity
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Beaten For Picking Used Condoms In Port Harcourt by kaycee67: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
see wonders

the mad man later reveal his mission for picking condoms read what he said click here http://reallyjob.com/?invite=11381
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Beaten For Picking Used Condoms In Port Harcourt by Naijabams(m): 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nawteemaxie:
What is that lady`s problem? Some people will soon come here and be shouting, "he wan use am for juju, he`s not mentally unstable!"

But, una wey use condom finish come throway am for ground, are you even mentally stable?

I tiya for them oo��
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Beaten For Picking Used Condoms In Port Harcourt by koolaid87: 2:17am On Sep 24, 2018
The lady looks unstabble
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Beaten For Picking Used Condoms In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 24, 2018
G0TV:

In all the nasty things we Muslims do, we know how to cover our tracks unlike Christian. That is why we can boldly come out in public to criticize things we do in private, our youths both males and females are drug addicts and zex addicts, even the married women are not left out. May Allah forgive those that exposes our secret lifestyles. Alcohol is banned, so we take things stronger to get us high, the rich can afford cocaine and the likes while the lower class settle for tramadol, skipper and other unprescribed drugs, my cousin Muhammed even sniffs pit toilet and other nasty things just to get high.
What is skipper?
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Beaten For Picking Used Condoms In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 24, 2018
If she was my woman, I would do something naughty just to get her to flog me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Church Guard, Workers Disarm Armed Robber In Ogun (photo) / Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State / 8 Men, 2 Women In Police Net For Hacking People’s Accounts In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.