Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,070 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" (77565 Views)

Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" / White Man Attempts To Shoot A Yahoo Boy Making Jest Of Him On Video Call. / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by sprints2: 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Tobiemmanuel007:

Guy u no fit read name or u just comment ur own their

Abi Toyosi be like igbo name to you sad
no mind the fool na Yoruba's dey do yahoo pass after our Benin brothers

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by moshino(m): 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
KingLennon:
They said we are not Intelligent abi? Those yahoo boys will continue proving dem wrong.

If you're intelligent, then fix that shithole you call your country.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by BiafranBushBoy: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
generationz:

you are speaking in parables my friend

sha don't let police catch you

we don't want to see your fine face pasted all over crime section at the police station in your boxers

Have we had a talk outside NL bro?
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by generationz(f): 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Have we had a talk outside NL bro?
I am a lady
No we haven't , just here you are a freelance writer and I am one too
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by TheLogicalMind(m): 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
abduljabbar4:
the idiotic, useless and senseless brothers of thelogicalmind are at it again. No wonder they were bundled out of England like the crooks they are

Hehehe!!!My favorite cow/human hybrid is yet to get over yesterday when I publicly undressed and shamed him on NL grin

Shey you want make I lash you again? Dis time bring your A game o!

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by BiafranBushBoy: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
generationz:

I am a lady

No we haven't , just here
you are a freelance writer and I am one too

Okay lady...

Scared you knew me... That kinda line "never expected this from you." You sounded like my mum.

I am no longer a freelance writer
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by RexTramadol1: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Awon omo ofo. omo adanu
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by abduljabbar4(m): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

Hehehe!!!My favorite cow/human hybrid is yet to get over yesterday when I publicly undressed and shamed him on NL grin

Shey you want make I lash you again? Dis time bring your game o!

Cant remember the last time you struck my nerve. I have been frustrating you since and its written all over yoycheesy
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by Mankosi: 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
It's a matter of time they will soon be caught. The video they made will definitely give them away. They are joking with white? I am sure the man have the video recording.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by unscripted(m): 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lordofthewest:
I wonder why whites still fall for this sh#t in 2018, an average Nigerian can smell a scammer from a mile away..oyinbo no fit ever get sense.Later if SARS start now una go dey cry upandan I hope these idiots are caught and prosecuted.

Brother , about oyinbo not having sense , I beg to differ, the shame is actually on us , it is expected as a normal human trait to have integrity, I am not supposed to suspect every word people tell me.. the white man is not at fault to believe we are normal humans .. we just keep showing him we are the animals he thought we were

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by generationz(f): 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Okay lady...

Scared you knew me... That kinda line "never expected this from you." You sounded like my mum.

I am no longer a freelance writer

Jesus , so I now sound like a mother

but your face is on your profile na. anyone who knows you can easily recognize and spill

why are you scared though?
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by jyz200(m): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
Some people will come here to speak trash
Politicians that has been scamming us of our money nko
When oyinbo colonize us that take us as slave, loot our money una no condemn them
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by KingLennon(m): 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
imma2:
so your idea of being intelligent is being a thief abi? It's a pity
Americans steal too
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by TheLogicalMind(m): 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Cant remember the last time you struck my nerve. I have been frustrating you since and its written all over yoycheesy

Frustration? Oh, you mean like what happens to you when you experience erectile dysfunction while trying to get it on with your favourite cow? grin

Por Quoi, Mr. Yandauda, you really don't know me wink

Btw, how's your lovelife with Maimuna the cow?

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by wizod(m): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
thaoriginator:
cool

Abeg make the whitee cry dead.

It's payback time.

Naso dem take make our ancestors cry during slave trade.

Dem papa!
shut up. If slave trade resurfaces now, all Nigerians will run into d ship by themselves because d lifeless has really crumbled d economy of dis contraption

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by centboy123456(m): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
thaoriginator:
cool
It's payback time.
Dem papa!

I swear they never start to pay in fact they go pay die

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by Airforce1(m): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
Loool cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by Illestjackson(m): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
if e wan burrt na 2 seconds
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by totem1(m): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
I know karma is real.. But I truly curse these fraudsters.. They will not end well. angry

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by TheLogicalMind(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sarkin:
They must be part of the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorists.

Worry about the lazy filthy idiotic illiterate almajiri beggars grin

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by bobchigar(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
agbonkamen:
But oyinbo mumu sha after many cases dem still dey fall
I'm tired for them ooo. Imagine, I learnt of a secondary school student scammed Oyinbo.
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by silent10(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
Buharimustgo:
I trust Karma,these boys won't go Scot free.
karma ain't real man. if it is, the world would have been better than this.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by totem1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
GodsOwnFav:

On the contrary I think you are more stupid. Haven't you been hearing of the mind blowing amount of money been looted by our so called leaders and how they take it offshore? Your useless leaders brought us to this state not these young folks.

I think you are even more stupid.. These guys and our useless leaders are ruining our image. Honestly fraud is fraud, evil is evil.. This is not what we are. Naija go better.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by Jaqenhghar: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
KingLennon:
They said we are not Intelligent abi? Those yahoo boys will continue proving dem wrong.
That's intelligence to you
SMH
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by Jaqenhghar: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
thaoriginator:
cool

It's payback time.

Dem papa!
That's payback. No superior knowledge no superior strategy. The man in question is probably one semi broke pensioner who being broke wont shake their economy. In your "wisdom" that is revenge. I dont k ow whether to LMAO or SMH

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
bobchigar:

I'm tired for them ooo. Imagine, I learnt of a secondary school student scammed Oyinbo.
some white people are not Educated, Trust me i know!
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
silent10:

karma ain't real man. if it is, the world would have been better than this.
i wonder oo! all those people who stole my pencil at school are still balling till today.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by Joybringer: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
grayht:
When e dey ask for nude!
The white guy go don mast-urbate taya!!!
Nude kill u there grin

You are delivered my brother....
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by totem1(m): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
gypsey:
Nice one!! they should scam him all his savings, if the old man is not spending his money the yahoo boy should help him spend it.

When he dies he might leave his money to his Cats and Dogs.
That's how someone will also scam you of all your savings.. since it is so nice to you. wink

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by Jaqenhghar: 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
imma2:
so your idea of being intelligent is being a thief abi? It's a pity
Not just a thief but a petty thief. Robbing senile old men

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How 19-Year-Old Boy Drugged Landlady, 52, And Raped Her In Ogun / Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois / Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.