Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" (77562 Views)

Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" / White Man Attempts To Shoot A Yahoo Boy Making Jest Of Him On Video Call. / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by abduljabbar4(m): 7:11am On Sep 05, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

Frustration? Oh, you mean like what happens to you when you experience erectile dysfunction while trying to get it on with your favourite cow? grin

Por Quoi, Mr. Yandauda, you really don't know me wink

Btw, how's your lovelife with Maimuna the cow?

Lol. at least cows dont reject me unlike the way pigs reject your mother so much that she had to get a much lesser animal to service her, your fathergrin
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by sukar886: 7:54am On Sep 05, 2018
Too bad, this guys don't have conscience, they just putting curse on their entire generation...
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by Adakintroy: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2018
KingLennon:
They said we are not Intelligent abi? Those yahoo boys will continue proving dem wrong.

It's tthis intelligence?
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by Rilwayne001: 9:39am On Sep 05, 2018
The sadness on the man's face almost got me crying here. cry
These guys have totally lost the the quality of being humane. No compassion whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2018
this video as been trnding since last month
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by boyjo: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2018
This is so sad.
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
QuietHammer:

Why should he? You worthless piece of sh!t with no empathy.

Hopefully fbi agents are reading as well. Will be nice seeing these useless boys in handcuffs crying na devil work with their parents saying they told us they were dealing in bitcoin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by Kingsuo: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
Buharimustgo:
I trust Karma,these boys won't go Scot free.

Karma my friend can be diverted,if you know ,you know

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by dederocs(m): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
Oh damn
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by dederocs(m): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2019
When e dey ask for nude!
The white guy go don mast-urbate taya!!!
Nude kill u there grin
Sad but quite funny...these white men too are perverts.
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 18, 2020
Issame:
"You Go Cry Die" Some yahoo boys who allegedly scammed a white man makes jest of him while doing video call with him. 

Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/you-go-cry-die-yahoo-boys-makes-jest-of-a-white-man-after-scamming-him/

Nasty boys. The one holding the pH wanna go cut his fingernails. I understand y sum do yahoo but to be deliberately cruel to an old man�
Also the old fella shouldn't be trying to perv on younger women. Asking for nudes cos he probably sent money. Is his fault too. If yahoo boys wanna scam they should be wise with wat they get n invest in a better future. I hear most waste it on girls n uneccasary things�
Watch video: https://mobile.twitter.com/farawe_kehinde/status/1036933816307335170?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1036933816307335170&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fnairaplus.com%2F2018%2F09%2Fyou-go-cry-die-yahoo-boys-makes-jest-of-a-white-man-after-scamming-him%2F
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by Richhustlershub(m): 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
kaydee:
It's a shame people see it as a norm these days.
I am more tired to see such thing that is why I have taken my time to write an article on How To Become A Yahoo Boy and at same time the effect of becoming a yahoo boy, you can check it out
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" by Nobody: 1:44am On May 29, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How 19-Year-Old Boy Drugged Landlady, 52, And Raped Her In Ogun / Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois / Buccaneers, Eiye & Other Cult Members Gather In Lagos Shrine For Peace Talk.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.