Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

2019: I Will Impact Positively On Nigerians If Elected …SDP Aspirant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I Will Impact Positively On Nigerians If Elected …SDP Aspirant (233 Views)

2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians / 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019: I Will Impact Positively On Nigerians If Elected …SDP Aspirant by lolanews: 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
An Aspirant under the platform of the Social Democratic Party, SDP, Mr. Lawrence Ogbe, contesting House of Representative, Otukpo, Ohimini Federal Constituency of Benue State says he will impact positively on Nigerians if elected to serve.

He said that he will also ensure that free health bill is passed into law to ensure that free and quality health care service delivery is actualised in the country if voted into office.

Mr. Ogbe who indicated his interest to contest for Otukpo, Ohimini Federal Constituency of Benue State, North central Nigeria in order to impact positively on the people in his constituency and the country as a whole said Otukpo, Ohimini is one of the retrogressive Federal Counstituencies in the Country and therefore the need for the people in the area to have adequate and competent representation in country’s National Assembly to enhance development.

The Aspirant who addressed the press men in the office of the National publicity secretary, Alh. Alfa Mohammed has picked the indication of interest and nomination forms at the SDP National Secretariat in Abuja Nigeria’s Capital said he is optimistic that his party will win in his constituency. Alfa Mohammed, NPS.

https://tracereport.com.ng/2018/09/04/2019-i-will-impact-positively-on-nigerians-if-elected-sdp-aspirant/

(1) (Reply)

N5.8bn Allowance: Legislative Aides Threaten To Shut Down National Assembly / 2019: Reps Aspirant Decries Buying Of Votes By Politicians / Sowore Vows To Collapse Old Order In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.