Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Emily Faye: Meet Adunni Ade White Mother (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emily Faye: Meet Adunni Ade White Mother (Photos) (33492 Views)

Meet Emily Faye, The White Mother Of Yoruba Actress, Adunni Ade (photos) / Emily Faye: Adunni Ade With Her Mother On Sick Bed (Photos) / Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emily Faye: Meet Adunni Ade White Mother (Photos) by hotplate: 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
This girl is succulent o....

1 Like

Re: Emily Faye: Meet Adunni Ade White Mother (Photos) by ednut1(m): 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mrop:
Famous nollywood actress Adunni Ade show off her beautiful Oyinbo mother as they shares adorable photos together.

So this aduuni is an half cast. Wow

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/adunni-ade-show-off-oyinbo-mother-new-adorable-photos/

mixed race. Half cast is a derogatory term

2 Likes

Re: Emily Faye: Meet Adunni Ade White Mother (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
Why her mother kon look like Michael Schmeichel, the formal goalkeeper of Man utd/Denmark.
Re: Emily Faye: Meet Adunni Ade White Mother (Photos) by ajl: 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
datola:
Mixed is usually better.

Too much of black or white is not too good.

I am fair skin but mostly attracted to dark skin women. I don't know what usually come over me each time I come across beautifully endowed ebony colour woman. Each seem like goddess to me. Maybe because first woman on earth was dark skin. Expectedly, my wife is dark skin.

1 Like

Re: Emily Faye: Meet Adunni Ade White Mother (Photos) by Mitchsin(f): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
delugajackson:
Is it just me, or did anyone else notice she looks like a man in the first picture?

LMAO grin
Re: Emily Faye: Meet Adunni Ade White Mother (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
jaywhoco:
you mean like Trump?
Yes
Re: Emily Faye: Meet Adunni Ade White Mother (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
delugajackson:
Is it just me, or did anyone else notice she looks like a man in the first picture?

It is only you ooo

1 Like

Re: Emily Faye: Meet Adunni Ade White Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
Black Sperm and Boom she come get better skin than her Mum

1 Like

Re: Emily Faye: Meet Adunni Ade White Mother (Photos) by tyangel: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
datola:
Mixed is usually better.
Too much of black or white is not too good.
i agree with u

2 Likes

Re: Emily Faye: Meet Adunni Ade White Mother (Photos) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
sadissbala:
manage anyone u get, don't be specific because u may not get the good ones

and i don't have any sir or ma
Re: Emily Faye: Meet Adunni Ade White Mother (Photos) by African101(m): 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
Can i message you too?

Yomit71:

message me on +2348137550689
Re: Emily Faye: Meet Adunni Ade White Mother (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
Black is f-ucking beautiful. See how out of this world fresh she looks compared to her mother. She is an average black woman on a normal day but compared to Caucasian skin looks heavenly.
We Africans should start taking pride in our looks. One of the reasons whites hate us is our God given-beauty.

1 Like

Re: Emily Faye: Meet Adunni Ade White Mother (Photos) by youngsahito(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
This babe dope...
Re: Emily Faye: Meet Adunni Ade White Mother (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
the first photo looks like bill Clinton
Re: Emily Faye: Meet Adunni Ade White Mother (Photos) by ajl: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
okwabayi:
Black is f-ucking beautiful. See how out of this world fresh she looks compared to her mother. She is an average black woman on a normal day but compared to Caucasian skin looks heavenly.
We Africans should start taking pride in our looks. One of the reasons whites hate us is our God given-beauty.

It's one of the reason blacks, most especially African born and bred who are not exposed to hormone-treated foods and "toxins: used as preservatives in foods in the West in their early life tend to look younger than white folks of same age. And thanks to our God-given melanin. I have met white folks who often joke that "Blacks don't break" when I tell them my age. It's funny and sad that some black people especially women resort to bleaching their skin. It just doesn't make sense. But they are succumbing to white-washed media propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Emily Faye: Meet Adunni Ade White Mother (Photos) by kay29000(m): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
ajl:

It's one of the reason blacks, most especially African born and bred who are not exposed to hormone-treated foods and "toxins: used as preservatives in foods in tge West in their early life tend to look younger than white folks of same age. And thanks to our God-given melanin. I have met white folks who often joke that "Blacks don't break" when I tell them my age. It's funny and sad that some black people especially women resort to bleaching their skin. It just doesn't make sense. But they are succumbing to white-washed media propaganda.

Word!
Re: Emily Faye: Meet Adunni Ade White Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy Honors Fela With Diamond Studded Multi-Million Naira Chain / Adorable Photo Of Di'ja And Her Dad On Her Wedding Day / The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.