Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) (12983 Views)

Nigerian Senators Arrive In UK Court For Ekweremadu, Wife's Trial / Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes / Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by zoba88: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
As shared by Senator Ekweremadu....

'AS REQUESTED BY MY PEOPLE, I WILL RUN FOR THE SENATE AGAIN

My people, the good people of Enugu West Senatorial District, including the Enugu West Peoples Assembly, Members of the National Assembly, Council Chairmen, members of the Enugu State Executive Council, Enugu State Chapter of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, leaders of the PDP from Enugu West, among others gave me a surprise on Sunday. They presented to me the PDP nomination form for the Senate, which they purchased for me, requesting that I return to the Senate in 2019. 

Instructively, only a Few weeks ago, I reflected on my past engagements with the people of Enugu West and I was satisfied that, by the grace of God, we were able to make so many improvements in the lives of our people.

I reflected on my next move and the available options. One option is to come back to you in Enugu and run my Foundation, which will give me opportunity to mentor young men and women in leadership. The second is probably to go to a university and take a fulltime academic job and also try to mentor young people in school. And behold my people came calling.

My people, my primary employers have spoken. I have no choice than to humbly accept to run for the Senate again.

Nevertheless, I believe that the beauty of democracy is the enlargement of the political space in which everybody is free to participate, bring and exchange ideas, and disagree in order to agree.

Just yesterday, I got a call from a man who introduced himself as an engineer from Achi, but lives in Jigawa.  He later came with his family to tell me that he wanted to run for the Senate in Enugu West. I congratulated him and offered to help purchase his nomination form. But he told me he had already bought his form. He was quite surprised when I offered to buy form for him. But it has always been my philosophy to help nurture the opposition, for as far as I am concerned, all power belongs to God and we should never try to reduce the political space. We must allow and indeed encourage other people to participate'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/enugu-west-people-buy-pdp-nomination.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by delugajackson: 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
Things like these make me question our sanity as a people. Is it that we don't have better people for this job in the whole of Enugu? People with fresh and sound ideas? Must it be the same old breed? Are we not tired of recycling the same old people to rule over us and our children?

If by any chance he succeeds, years to come, I won't be surprised if he projects his son or family member for the senate seat since we're all gullible people.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Hisxellency: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ikeoha Ndi Igbo.... Ride on

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by davostar: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
Igbo Amaka grin NICE FORMAT

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by chukwutope: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
Clowns

15 Likes

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Anthony0094(m): 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lol
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by megafox: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
This man did many roads... really working

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by tonbratom(m): 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by pointstores(m): 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
All these wayo sell le

1 Like

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Eponyeeboz: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
I love this

Since these wawa pigs don't want to have sense, he must rule them forever.

12 Likes

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by ajl: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sufferheads. This man use your money to buy over 20 choice properties and you still give him fund for form for re-election. Nija people, na who take una heads do trade by bartwr.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by pilarnig(m): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
This man go old for senate next one Na presidential form
Money way them go collect back for him hand sharp sharp...

7 Likes

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by princegeo(m): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
IKEOHA...

Sai IKEOHA for president 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by flyca: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
New format abi?
Buy form, give your village pipu to present to you. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Sharpshooota: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lies...

The people are not happy at all

That position is not his father's property

2 Likes

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ekweremmadu should go home and rest....

He wants to become deputy senate president for life
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Sleekfingers: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
megafox:
This man did many roads... really working

Na him personal money he use do the roads?

5 Likes

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Roger3D(m): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
Why waste your hard earned money buying a form for a well known crook? This guy used his office to corruptly enrich himself with choice properties all over the world. Who told these people the man cannot afford to buy a thousand of such forms?
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by senatordave1(m): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Ekweremmadu should go home and rest....

He wants to become deputy senate president for life
I would like him to aim for the senate presidency.i see him becoming running mate to pdp presidential candidate.if he was in apga,he would be their presidential candidate naturally

1 Like

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
davostar:
grin grin
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Basseybruce: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
The way I dey see this thing so, e be like say I go go collect form too o.....

3 Likes

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by senatordave1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
davostar:
But when the same youths bought form for orji uzor,you complained
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Babzrockman: 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
U people will come and tell us here youths this n that...... and youths in Enugu dey buy form for lifeless senator.

Anyways, una concern na Aba, Onitsha n Nnewi markets.

1 Like

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by divinelove(m): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
staged

so after spending 16yrs in Senate this idiot called Ekeremadu wants another term and the idiot is proposing single term for others.

life senator loading in my senatorial district my people should retire him now and reject his peanuts

3 Likes

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by BabaCommander: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
This is needless, Ekwerenmadu is the VP come 2019.
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by magoo10(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
Roger3D:
Why waste your hard earned money buying a form for a well known crook? This guy used his office to corruptly enrich himself with choice properties all over the world. Who told these people the man cannot afford to buy a thousand of such forms?
so to have choice properties out of hardwork is now a crime? Why do you reason like a poor man.

I don't know where you come from but in Igbo land we are self made right from our twenties.

There are a million and more Igbo men who Start having properties due to hardworking. Stop hating bro and work harder . to be successful no be our fault

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Omooniya1: 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
who is deceiving who? time shall tell.....if not for the professionalism of ACP Abba Kyari and his team, even EVAN the kidnapper his village people could have bought nominated form for him as Presidential aspirant under PDP....

1 Like

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Yoshy: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Balless Afonja Muslims won't sleep tonight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Yorubaskullmine: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
[s]
Eponyeeboz:
I love this

Since these wawa pigs don't want to have sense, he must rule them forever.
[/s]When will these yoruba street urchins ever acquire sense. Instead of focusing on tinubu that has been looting lagos and osun , you are venting your stupidity on a man who is loved by his people. Yorubas need deliverance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Reference(m): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
Can they confidently tell us what the distinguished Senator has done for them all these years in sincerity then weigh it on the back drop that no one else can do better.

Are the good people of Enugu West getting full value for their politcal capital or are they like the rest of Nigeria just throwing away their priceless mandates or exchanging them for crumbs from the master's table.

In the next four years can they vouch that they will be better off to the extent of the extant powers of him they empower.
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by BabaCommander: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
senatordave1:
I would like him to aim for the senate presidency.i see him becoming running mate to pdp presidential candidate.if he was in apga,he would be their presidential candidate naturally

You have seen well.
He would be Saraki's running mate and eventual VP.
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Customer80: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
You are not a perfect human being, but you have tried to uplift our people through the provision of amenities in enugu west, your scholarship is laudable, the road infrastructure that runs from Nenwe to Oduma that connects Uburu in Ebonyi state is evident for all to see

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Economy Is On The Right Track - IMF / List Of Tinubu Achievements In Education When He Was Lagos Governor 1999 - 2007 / IGP Bans Use Of POS Machines In Stations, Force Facilities Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.