Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) (12994 Views)

Nigerian Senators Arrive In UK Court For Ekweremadu, Wife's Trial / Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes / Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Royalfurnitures: 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
Abeg Who go buy nomination form for me too?

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections today
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Yorubaskullmine: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ike ekweremadu and abaribe can remain in the Senate for as long as they want. Those guys are few of the sane lawmakers we have in this shithole. I wish senator Ben ndi obi formerly of anambra central will run again.
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by slivertongue: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
I hope he wept like others?
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Judicible(m): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
Yes your good work speak for you. Ride on Senator Ekweremadu. The senator with brain
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Customer80: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
Customer80:
You are not a perfect human being, but you have tried to uplift our people through the provision of amenities in enugu west, your scholarship is laudable, the road infrastructure that runs from Nenwe to Oduma that connects Uburu in Ebonyi state is evident for all to see
The Awgu -Mmaku to Oji River road is ongoing, etc but am angry that Toby Okechukwu is leveraging on you to go back to the house of representative, Toby hasn't done anything for the people of greater Awgu to warrant him represent us again in the national assembly

1 Like

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by hush15: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
delugajackson:
Things like these make me question our sanity as a people. Is it that we don't have better people for this job in the whole of Enugu? People with fresh and sound ideas? Must it be the same old breed? Are we not tired of recycling the same old people to rule over us and our children?

If by any chance he succeeds, years to come, I won't be surprised if he projects his son or family member for the senate seat since we're all gullible people.

wrong.... he just told you he was going to sponsor someone who came from jigawa and then, his constituency surprised him.....

he has their attention and ofcourse, he must be representing appropiately to be sponsored.

if you want to knoe a man that want to foist his children on people, you will know by their thinking and thats making everything revolve round them. For instance Rochas, had he mentioned someone else and the poeple said no, put your son is quite different from you field you son inlaw and the people are rejecting such suggestion

1 Like

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Customer80: 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
If all senators can do like you have done, we would have gone far as a country, you have ensured that youths continue to be local government chairmen ,councillors, party leaders etc in Aninri, oji river and Agwu ,your adult literacy Is evident for all, PhD student scholarship is laudable etc You're not a saint, you have impacted lives more especially in enugu west

1 Like

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Bon2r(m): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
why this man again from the party? seems there is no credible man again in their constituency. may God help them
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by bakila: 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
Roger3D:
Why waste your hard earned money buying a form for a well known crook? This guy used his office to corruptly enrich himself with choice properties all over the world. Who told these people the man cannot afford to buy a thousand of such forms?
May be that is why Donald Duke moved to White Horse United.
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by osazeeblue01: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
zoba88:
As shared by Senator Ekweremadu....

'AS REQUESTED BY MY PEOPLE, I WILL RUN FOR THE SENATE AGAIN

My people, the good people of Enugu West Senatorial District, including the Enugu West Peoples Assembly, Members of the National Assembly, Council Chairmen, members of the Enugu State Executive Council, Enugu State Chapter of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, leaders of the PDP from Enugu West, among others gave me a surprise on Sunday. They presented to me the PDP nomination form for the Senate, which they purchased for me, requesting that I return to the Senate in 2019. 

Instructively, only a Few weeks ago, I reflected on my past engagements with the people of Enugu West and I was satisfied that, by the grace of God, we were able to make so many improvements in the lives of our people.

I reflected on my next move and the available options. One option is to come back to you in Enugu and run my Foundation, which will give me opportunity to mentor young men and women in leadership. The second is probably to go to a university and take a fulltime academic job and also try to mentor young people in school. And behold my people came calling.

My people, my primary employers have spoken. I have no choice than to humbly accept to run for the Senate again.

Nevertheless, I believe that the beauty of democracy is the enlargement of the political space in which everybody is free to participate, bring and exchange ideas, and disagree in order to agree.

Just yesterday, I got a call from a man who introduced himself as an engineer from Achi, but lives in Jigawa.  He later came with his family to tell me that he wanted to run for the Senate in Enugu West. I congratulated him and offered to help purchase his nomination form. But he told me he had already bought his form. He was quite surprised when I offered to buy form for him. But it has always been my philosophy to help nurture the opposition, for as far as I am concerned, all power belongs to God and we should never try to reduce the political space. We must allow and indeed encourage other people to participate'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/enugu-west-people-buy-pdp-nomination.html

Who is going to buy for me too.... lol APC and Buhari have thought Nigerians how to tell lies.
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
This country just tire me sincerely.
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Customer80: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
Bon2r:
why this man again from the party? seems there is no credible man again in their constituency. may God help them
There are credible men such osita okechukwu, Sullivan chime, Geoffrey Onyeama, gbazuagu nweke, dubem onyia etc but all of them put together can't defeat him in a credible election because people love him, he delivers democracy dividends and very approachable by the common man in his constituency
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by SoNature(m): 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
delugajackson:
Things like these make me question our sanity as a people. Is it that we don't have better people for this job in the whole of Enugu? People with fresh and sound ideas? Must it be the same old breed? Are we not tired of recycling the same old people to rule over us and our children?

If by any chance he succeeds, years to come, I won't be surprised if he projects his son or family member for the senate seat since we're all gullible people.

If you look beyond the corruption allegations levelled against him, you will realize that he's working
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Customer80: 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
Bon2r:
There are credible men such osita okechukwu, Sullivan chime, Geoffrey Onyeama, gbazuagu nweke, dubem onyia etc but all of them put together can't defeat him in a credible election because people love him, he delivers democracy dividends and very approachable by the common man in his constituency . He is very popular here, he attends to burials, weddings,igba nkwu and above all empowers people

1 Like

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Kingjames(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
anybody wey go no won comot.
Wetin happen to your salary and allowances

God is watching

not too young to run indeed...
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Customer80: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
I have never benefitted from him but have done that indirectly, he has subsided fertilizer to the farmers and so much more, most people complaining here don't even know their senators or account what their representatives have done but eager to chastise Ekweremadu
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Take it back

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Customer80: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
While the people of Nenwe will vote for Ekweremadu to return to Senate, we will vote our son Rt group Capt Joe Orji for house of representative if he picks the ticket under APC, Toby Okechukwu has not performed
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lol.

Just imagine buying horsewhip for the person who is torturing you.
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Charly68: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
Good for the man,charity begins at home
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by IMASTEX: 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
delugajackson:

You have stated the obvious truth. I only pity those that tie their hopes to this country. Though, the money belongs to him. They are just playing politics with the process. Don't forget Buhari and some many governors had their forms supposedly bought for them.
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Comrsaheed: 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ok, let me go & pick my own form.

1 Like

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by patrickcollins: 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
I prefer Ekweremadu going to Sullivan though the latter comes from my local government, he will be mute on senator floor and checking his history with oloshos, Abuja babe go mess him up.

1 Like

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by eclint(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
As if ein fo reject am
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Vinstel: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
Dikeoha!!! Obago!!!
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by ogwanogwa: 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ekweremadu is Nigeria's best Senator and he deserves whatever Enugu West people do for him.
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by gamaliel9: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
There is a senator from Yobe,i think a former governor. He is in the senate now. He said he is going to be in the senate for life. That people have started calling him " senator for life" in Yobe.
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Roger3D(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
bakila:

May be that is why Donald Duke moved to White Horse United.
Maybe
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by divinelove(m): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
delugajackson:

politicians plan, fund and stage things like this it didnt come from the people
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Kingof2nations(m): 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
delugajackson:

so you actually believed that the form was bought for him, if so then it's sanity that need to be questioned.

my dear this is pure arrangeee
Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by Ghost01(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
delugajackson:

When I pointed out to some last week that John McCain did the same thing, they argued that he loved his country. Democracy can be funny in cases like this where there obtains no term limit, as it can be easily subverted. Politicians, especially the influential ones with little self discipline, can turn themselves into constitutional monarchs in the guise of being popular.

1 Like

Re: Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2018
So they don't have anybody to buy form for that they can trust. It is that old ekweremadu they saw and chose.

It is well o cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

NJC Reinstates Justice Ofili-ajumogobia As Judge Of Federal High Court / Abia PDP Ignores Ikpeazu, Vows To Challenge Alex Otti's Victory In Court / Plateau: Tribunal Upholds Lalong’s Victory, Dismisses Pwajok’s Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.