|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,992,934 members, 7,291,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 February 2023 at 12:35 PM
Halogen Security Company Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Corporate Drivers At Halogen Security Company - 100 Openings / Nationwide Recruitment For Customer Service Executives At Halogen Security (2) (3) (4)
|Job Opportunities At Halogen Security Company by shinkanfi: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2018|
Currently requires candidates to fill the following positions.
Operational, Corporate, and Executive Drivers
The ideal candidate should submit a CV and demonstrate the following competencies: safe driving abilities, customer focus, navigation skills, effective communication, time management, alertness, and decision-making. Must have minimum of SSCE. A valid driver’s license and clean driving record are vital for this position. Age requirement: from 25 to 45years old.
Location: Lagos Island & Mainland, Abuja and Port Harcourt
Professional Sales Executive
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the abilities to develop sales strategies, attract new clients, source new sales opportunities, and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
• “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
• Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
• Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
• Meet personal and team sales targets
• Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
• Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
• Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
• Maintain and expand client database
• Proven sales experience
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
• Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
• Computer use competency
• Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Self motivated and driven
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• 26 years and above.
• Range: Circa ₦31,500; additional income will be performance related.
Customer Service Executives
• Respond to enquiries professionally – face to face and over the telephone - , to provide information about products and services, complaints etc.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers' requests.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
Competencies and Skills Required
Good communication and listening skills, ability to think quickly and respond positively to customers’ issues/enquiries. A clear and pleasant voice and fluency in English are desired. Minimum a university degree with at least 2 years’ working experience.
Salary- circa ₦60, 000
Technical Support Engineers
• Provide first level technical support to clients on: Voice, Data connectivity, Internet services, Wimax services etc.
• To consistently provide a high level of excellent customer service and support, ensuring customer satisfaction.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
• B.Sc/B.Eng Computer Science/Computer Engineering /Electrical-Electronics engineering (2.2/Upper Credit at minimum).
• CCNA , CCNP (Desired).
• Strong telecommunications, IP design skills, & in-depth knowledge of IP Network.
• Excellent business communication skills both verbal and written.
• Strong Programming Skills and affiliation with Python, Linux, Java, C++ etc., is strongly desired.
• A hands-on experience with the following is a must: IP Routing, MPLS, QOS, VPN.
• Knowledge and experience with network security (IPSec Firewalls) is desirable.
• Must have at least 5 years relevant experience .
• Experience with Wireless Point-to-Point and Pointto-Multipoint technologies is desirable.
• Candidate must possess excellent customer interface, analytical and presentation skills and be able to influence internal and external organizations.
Salary- Circa ₦150k - 250k
The successful candidate will have the ability to control access, identify and report incidents at assigned client sites, and will be responsible for the security and safety of clients’ assets. The Security Officer will periodically patrol the assigned facility to ensure safety and identify any irregularities, , and enforce clients’ and locations’ requirements as detailed in the site operating manual.
• 18+ years of age
• Minimum of SSCE or High School Diploma
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Capable of following complex instructions
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Willingness to participate in the company’s screening process, including drug screen and background investigation
• Knowledge of security operations and procedures
Salary- Circa ₦20k - 60k [depending on the site and assignment]
Interested? Apply Now
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75