Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,525 members, 7,958,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned (59438 Views)

The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years / My Sister Is Missing (photos) / Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned by Oponel1962: 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
Go to prophet Emeka of land of solution Jattu Edo state.
God will use him for the solution
Re: Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
This is sad but I would have suggested you go to a real prophet, not the money/prosperity pastors, someone who preaches holiness and lives it with the evidence of the power of the Holy spirit. Seek to know what happened to your mom from God through someone who hears from God. Only God knows what has happened, I empathize with you.
Re: Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
owomida1:

Please enrol in a reputable school of common sense
I concur

1 Like

Re: Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned by Penywise(m): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
Since May!...which bus did she enter?, did the bus get to lagos?; have you checked mortuaries from Abuja to Lagos?
Re: Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned by chubbyG(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
I'm sincerely interested in how you came about this conclusion??
Re: Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned by RALPHOW(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
Where did you see all those negative comments?
Do you know how to read?
Re: Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned by LegitBoyy: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hardeynecho:

God bless uu ma broda...

How will God bless him? Someone reacted insensitively to a story and made up his own part. Where was it stated that she went to meet her lover,? You can't read that she left for her Lagos house?

Religious extremism has consumed you and you will go to pray this evening again chanting alhmudiliah at any given opportunity but you come online to support hatred just because he "Praised" Islam.

I have always said it that You Yoruba Muslims are of different breeds and won't hesitate to kill other Yorubas on the ground of religion. The woman is even a Yoruba like you but you can desecrate her because she is not a Muslim.

Shame on you!

3 Likes

Re: Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned by EFULEFU1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
She will come
Re: Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned by Talk2tuns: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Towncrier247:
May the Lord have mercy and reunite her back to her family
Re: Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned by Bammzzie(m): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
How do u knw she went to Lag to meet her sugar boy Mr antelope jumping into conclusion anyhow. Sense fall on u undecided undecided

Re: Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned by Hoodbilonia: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
dah year wey i neva pick
i enter calculux from akwa ibom
to abuja
omo na nite journey
i was fully loaded
for d worst.
Thank God i arrived safely
immediately we reached dia pack
i lit up my cold benson
Re: Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned by Basseybruce: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
Why now? I pray for her to return safely. EMMANUEL!
Re: Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned by Prophet777: 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
Safe return I pray thee dear woman... My spirit tells me as a prophet of the Lord that you are still very much Alive & you shall return home hail & healthy.

2 Likes

Re: Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned by lebete3000: 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
There is nothing as heart breaking as this...

I pray for her safe return.

There's nothing heartbreak there. Let her goan die.

One less liability in the world to deal with.

Women are useless for all I care....fvcking sex objects!
Re: Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned by columbus007(m): 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
make she check bush na.
Re: Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned by JudasNaCarrot: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
lebete3000:

I don't blame you...."born troway"

I believe you don't have a mother,even if you have,you are the type that beat and maltreat theirs.

Your stupidity stinks to high heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned by Temptee101(m): 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
May God show His children mercy

Sometimes it seems all hope is gone but somehow God always makes a way. I'm a living testimony. Keep the hope alive.

It's well
Re: Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned by bossrillboss: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
Adebowhales:
That is what Afonjas call ALORAMIRAMI only if you know you know.

Re: Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned by showafrica(m): 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
SoNature:
Traveling from Lagos to Abuja by road was the worst travel experience I ever had

MI pray she returns home

From Lagos to Onitsha is approx 6hrs and onitsha to Abuja is another 8hrs not easy to do that on bad roads. Better just fly 55mins and land safely, the money is worth it.
Re: Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned by omoelerin1: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
lebete3000:

From your comment, it is very glaring that your mother, sisters and wife are very useless. But don't compare another woman with those ones.

I am strongly believe that your own trying moment will soon come, when you will contemplate suicide, due to depression that you are going to surfer.

2 Likes

Re: Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned by Le2money(m): 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
Towncrier247:
Help! Her Mother Left Abuja To Lagos Since May And Has Not Return

This lady has been crying out for help to members of the public who may have useful info about the whereabout of her 54years old mom, Mrs. Olayemi Oluwatoyin, who left Abuja for her Lagos residence on May 29th, but has not returned.

All effort to find her has ended in futility. Expectedly, the incident has thrown the family into serious disarray, particularly her daughter who daily beg members of the public on social media to help.

However, the family is confident that their mother is still very much alive.

The family will be forever indebted to anyone with useful information that can lead to the location of the woman.

Pls Call this number if you have any vital information that could lead to her location: 08034714067, 08136985606

She left since May and u are just publicizing it in this month of September that is after 4 months later.....well, may God bring her back safely but u no try atal make i no just lie u
Re: Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned by IbrahimDamola: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Number one...Have you traced her number to know the last place it beeped?

Did you find out if she ever got to Abuja?
Re: Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned by Frankicent(m): 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
magicminister:
I am tired of hearing news like this.

My friend's dad has been missing since 2016. We prayed, we cried, we fasted but he never came back.
The police wouldn't take the case cos my friend didn't have the money they were requesting for!

My friend went missing in 2014. His car was eventually found in the bush in Benin. We prayed, we cried, we fasted but he never came back.
The police were able to find the car after their family paid about 200k.

Naija is just too unsafe Especially for our women....

How can we grow as a country??

So both fada and son is missing till date?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.