Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,576 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun (8392 Views)

Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles / Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by victordaimond: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
omoranmilowo:
Why not empower them before now . Campaign strategy for APC. Also, why only 2 million Nigerian to be empowered out of 200 million. Very poor.
naija make we get sense oo.imagine they are giving traders 10k each,with the economy presently that amt can achieve almost nothing .why cant they better the economy than this rubbish they are doing up and down.....abegi that money is not for business na chop money.
Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by chegbe1104: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
[quote author=yomight83 post=70898239]Why starting from osun not other state,just because of election coming up dere.beware of dis fool people dat call themselves politicians.[/quot

This program has already been launched in several other states. It has been fully embraced buy all traders that have benefited. It's just the turn of osun state now. Epain you.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by priyeafridigit2: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
please read

Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by Almaiga: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
DWJOBScom:

you are obviously naive of the situation of things

What situation are you referring to, are the beneficiaries not Nigerians. When did it become a crime to give petty traders cash to support their Business.

Locate the beneficiaries tomorrow, tell them you are against the FG's gesture, if come out of there alive, call me bascard.

2 Likes

Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by nextstep(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
I'm not a fan of last minute efforts to influence voting (and I'm no fan of PMB), but I have to admit that based on the policies I've been seeing in the past few weeks, PMB may have just won himself another term.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by mencer(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
,, 30,000 voters paid
Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by DWJOBScom(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Almaiga:

What situation are you referring to, are the beneficiaries not Nigerians. When did it become a crime to give petty traders cash to support their Business.

Locate the beneficiaries tomorrow, tell them you are against the FG's gesture, if come out of there alive, call me bascard.

So you give money to people without collateral or informed way of paying back cool?

Why not call it a welfare package to the culled name for it.

Am all out for Nigeria and it's fragile economy not your pitiable support for your party
Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
Buhari2019:
Yes oh. Many petty traders are smiling now. God bless PMB. Sai BABA.
I just dey laugh, they only collect the money and votes for their conscience, besides Ojutila oooooo.
Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by Walehelt(m): 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
I'm just tired of this country
Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by Almaiga: 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
DWJOBScom:

So you give money to people without collateral or informed way of paying back cool?

Why not call it a welfare package to the culled name for it.

Am all out for Nigeria and it's fragile economy not your pitiable support for your party

You are free to call it what ever you wish, the beneficiaries and Nigerian's careless.

God bless Buhari for this.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by CodeTemplar: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
4601CE:
Dont be stupid
Same applies to you.
Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by HotMata: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
What is more than this? what other way can a government demonstrate care and support to the average man on the street that they truly care? This is a government that is also running the Conditional Cash Transfer, the N-Power and the Home Grown School Feeding programme in many states across Nigeria as well with the intention to support and assist the common man who need these supports to stay strong even after the harsh recession we had just come out from. God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by zicoraads: 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Doing this some few weeks to the elections in that state is morally wrong.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by GSA01: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
I read comments on this thread, i just shake my head in dismay. This Trader moni is nom incentive for the coming Osun state election. Is just a coincidence that the Federal Government is lauching this initiative in Osun state close to the State election. Trader Moni was first launched in Lagos a month ago, and it will cut across all state of the Federation..
Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by BlackSpanner: 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
magoo10:
They choose osun simply because they want to buy the votes of the people in the election which is just around the corner.

We say APC is evil because most of their actions are backed by deceit and propaganda and not about the people.

Bros! U reason well.
Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by biuti(f): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
magoo10:
They choose osun simply because they want to buy the votes of the people in the election which is just around the corner.

We say APC is evil because most of their actions are backed by deceit and propaganda and not about the people.

They have not even given them the 10k, they just told these traders to register and get bank account in stated banks and promised them they'll receive the payment if APC wins the election.
They just know how to get the illitrates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by fatadis: 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
Many that are condemning this trader money loan have not taken time to read about the program.

Because you hate PMB does not mean you should comment on issues without applying simple common sense.

A simple search on google gives full breakdown of this Trader Money program.

The traders can access higher amount after repaying the initial N10k.

As you payback they increase the amount without any stress. The full details is on BOI website.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by BrokenCock: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
Why now?
Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by BrokenCock: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
Na so so scammers and retired-yahoo-boys full APC party.
Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by Ndonu101: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
PDP should turn this indirect vote buying on its head!

10K naira is not enough to jump start any business whatsoever or even boost an existing business. 10K naira will not drag anyone out of poverty

this is money down the drain!

10K naira is feeding for 3 days, that's it!
Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by thewesternking: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nice one from the federal government.
It will go a long way to help these traders.
Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by thewesternking: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ndonu101:
PDP should turn this indirect vote buying on its head!

10K naira is not enough to jump start any business whatsoever or even boost an existing business. 10K naira will not drag anyone out of poverty

this is money down the drain!

10K naira is feeding for 3 days, that's it!

Tell that to those selling PET drinks on the road and those that sell pepper.
Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by magoo10(m): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
biuti:

They have not even given them the 10k, they just told these traders to register and get bank account in stated banks and promised them they'll receive the payment if APC wins the election.
They just know how to get the illitrates.
they are bunch of deceivers but it will be well

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by senatordave1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
magoo10:
The programme has been ongoing in cross river and akwa ibom since last week.i can connect you to their focal person in uyo mr gabriel.
In any case,buhari has gotten for himself additional 30,000 votes in osun.this voters can at least influence at least 2 voters each for buhari.you will agree with me that most of buhari's social programmes are targeted at rural dwellers and the common masses who make up 70% of voting population in nigeria.
Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by magoo10(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
senatordave1:

[s]The programme has been ongoing in cross river and akwa ibom since last week.i can connect you to their focal person in uyo mr gabriel.
In any case,buhari has gotten for himself additional 30,000 votes in osun.this voters can at least influence at least 2 voters each for buhari.you will agree with me that most of buhari's social programmes are targeted at rural dwellers and the common masses who make up 70% of voting population in nigeria[/s].
Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by senatordave1(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
[quote author=magoo10 post=70905261][/quote]
Only a lifeless and unenlightened and a fellow bereft of intelligence would do such.go and lick mango
Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by magoo10(m): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
senatordave1:

[s]Only a lifeless and unenlightened and a fellow bereft of intelligence would do such.go and lick mango[/s]
Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by EbuGeneral(m): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
metromediaboss:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, on Monday arrived in Iwo, Osun State to launch an empowerment programme for 30,000 traders from across the
The Executive Director of BOI, Toyin Adeniji, said the bank would not relent until every Nigerian who is willing has access to loans irrespective of their status or level of education.

Adeniji said the programme which has now been activated nationwide will support two million Nigerians to grow their businesses.

She also stressed that the BOI is determined to empower the bread sellers, vegetable sellers, and other small business owners and advised them to use the money judiciously.

Also present at the launch of the programme was the state governor, Rauf Aregbesola, the Minister of Health, Professor Isaac Adewole, Traditional rulers, National Assembly members and cabinet members of the State Executive Council.

http://www.metronaija.ng/nigerian-govt-to-empower-traders-with-n10000/

Scam
since they came to Ariaria and collected data, nobody have received Alert.
I said NOBODY, even me
Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by EbuGeneral(m): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
magoo10:

Exactly, I registered in Aba for over 2 weeks getting to 3, shi shi, ah never see.

Nobody have seen Alert
Re: Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Brains1990:
Why not Benue state?
there's no upcoming governorship election in benue state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tenure Elongation: Fowler To Appear In Court Over Suit Asking Him To Be Sacked / 2023 Presidency: Accept Winner As Allah's Choice - Sultan Of Sokoto / Nigerian Army Denies Secret Trial, Dismissal Of 203 Soldiers For Mutiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.