Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Please Help Me Verify This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me Verify This (487 Views)

Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk / Help Me Verify This Job Interview / Who Can Verify This Job Interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Verify This by enesty(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
INVITATION TO ATTEND THEORY/ INTERVIEW TEST

Do NOT reply to this communication unless you are not proceeding with

your application

Thank you for your application to undertake the Project Officer Aptitude Test/Interview for CHAD INT'L

You are invited to attend the Theory/Interview Test

On:

Venue:Plot LM, Garden Estate, Uratta Rd. off MCC Rd. Owerri Imo

Please note the following:

Ensure you have the required document/s with you. (Photocopies of your CV, CREDENTIALS, VALID ID CARD and Cover letter)

You will also come along with the printout of this email as part of your application to the venue.

Please be punctual.

Thank You

I just got this invite,I would appreciate any information about the organization and also if the invite is genuine
Thanks
Re: Please Help Me Verify This by Illuminatus(m): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
Did you apply for a job at the said place? If you did not, then run like hell.
Re: Please Help Me Verify This by enesty(m): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
Yes I did apply for the job

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Verify This by Illuminatus(m): 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
enesty:
Yes I did apply for the job

Then visit the said venue before hand and scoop it out. Ask around. My small investigation using the internet revealed almost nothing - which in itself is not out of the ordinary (companies and businesses around the South have very little internet presence.
Re: Please Help Me Verify This by enesty(m): 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
I would have to travel from abuja,is it worth, advise
Re: Please Help Me Verify This by Illuminatus(m): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
enesty:
I would have to travel from abuja,is it worth, advise

If you have friends or relatives there, you can ask them to check it out for you.

Personally, I would make the journey only if I have a place to stay which would minimize cost and someone checks out the place com tells me that they are credible.

Lol.
Re: Please Help Me Verify This by Chikabel: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hi. I got the same mail from the organization and I did apply. I'm in the southeast here though, but not in Owerri and do not know anyone there too, at least not yet. I plan to attend too. Please, what kinda questions do we expect?

(1) (Reply)

Stanel Group Lights Up Suleja, Employs Over 300 Youths. / I Need A Job Around Apata Ibadan / Latest Job Vacancy At Coca-cola Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.