Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege (18395 Views)

Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday / Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by Naajjii: 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
klax:
Look at who is talking shameless idiot. You stole mace and you are still talking it's not your fault I blame your constituency for allowing a disgusting shameless fulani slave like you to represent them. Omo Agege your name really showed you are one of those Delta bastards because I can't imagine a delta bearing omo agege what a name? and truly you behaved like real omo agege of Lagos(tout)

I spit on you bro you are a full time nuisance to humanity and to your people. Up till now no single Hausa or fulani carry Buhari matter on his or her head except my fellow kinsman from the South. This was same way the north stayed behind the scene and engineer bastards like Amaechi, Slyvia etc to ran Jonathan down it's so shameful the South are so foolish and make themselves object of ridicule in the hand of those that suppose to be their gate men. It's a shame.

Pls quote me wrongly if you like it's your headache no matter how many time anyone misquote md it wont and will never make me to love Buhari or anything apc I'm not a coward when I don't like something I stand my ground on it. I hate Buhari and hate apc with psaaion that is it, take it or burst it i give no bleep.
What about Sule Lamido, Bala Muhammad and others opposing Buhari for Jonathan those days are they not northerners?
How about Saraki that tried to suspend him what right does he got to suspend a fellow Senator in the way he did?
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
millionboi2:
at what salary range?
55 to 75 sir
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by WarriFirstBorn(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
I was there Live at the event. The guy finished Saraki. Lol

Omo Agege Again. A thousand Saraki cannot stop him.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by BabaRamota1980: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
slivertongue:
This sycophancy taking too far. how doest it benefit Saraki if d president dies?

A lot! He jumps in as VP and then usurp power using a bill from earlier this year on VP reelection upon death of President.
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by BabaRamota1980: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sunofgod:
Even Tinubu self........ long live Jibrin.

Tinubu does not benefit because he is not in line for succession. His benefit only comes when the position is vacant for election.

The position is not electable if President dies....its only successive.

Get sense!
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by udemzyudex(m): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lol.. It is not only Saraki and his friends ooo, a lot of Nigerians have been praying in fact some church have use his name as prayer point.

You will hear something like "Every Buhari blocking my destiny must die" grin
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by orisa37: 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
God is in Control.
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
udemzyudex:
Lol.. It is not only Saraki and his friends ooo, a lot of Nigerians have been praying in fact some church have use his name as prayer point.

You will hear something like "Every Buhari blocking my destiny must die" grin

Those Nigerians must have Igbos affiliations. Also, any Church using Buhari death as a prayer point must have Igbos foundation. That was how some people at a Church camp one evening celebrated Buhari's death having received fake news from their brother in UK. I told them it was the wish of their brother (IPOB) but higher anointing from another zone will not allow it to happen. They were disappointed later

1 Like

Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by udemzyudex(m): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
babaolofin:

Those Nigerians must have Igbos affiliations. Also, any Church using Buhari death as a prayer point must have Igbos foundation. That was how some people at a Church camp one evening celebrated Buhari's death having received fake news from their brother in UK. I told them it was the wish of their brother (IPOB) but higher anointing from another zone will not allow it to happen. They were disappointed later

grin grin
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by udemzyudex(m): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
WarriFirstBorn:
I was there Live at the event. The guy finished Saraki. Lol

Omo Agege Again. A thousand Saraki cannot stop him.

You mean the mace thief huh
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
cry ME a river!... every sane Nigerian does same!
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by chiefolododo(m): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Buhari is a righteous man. His hands are clean. If you like pray to whatever god, go do jazz for India or even sacrifice your son on any evil alter, you can not shake him Because God Almighty is with him.
If God is for you, no man can be against you.

Long live our able President.
#shm

Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by femmjo: 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
Why do people celebrate loosen mouth leaders in this country? What kind of lessons are the youths going to learn from these leaders?
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by slivertongue: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
[quote author=BabaRamota1980 post=70901348]

Is it automatic or constitutional? did david mark bcom VP? say somthin new
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by slivertongue: 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
[quote author=babaolofin post=70900180]

Baba came 2power sick. only God decides ones days. dont b hoodwink by hedonists
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by BafanaBafana: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2018

Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by youngdopeboy: 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
they can't kill him coz Almighty God is with him ......... sai Baba
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by lummysolutions(m): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
Emirate & Qatar to US as low as 380k for bookings please call 09081701350, 07013030963 or What'sApp on 07034214345. Thank you.

Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by Skhibanj1015(m): 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
You need to ask yourself what he stands yo benefit from yar 'adua's death too.
You need to ask yourself why he was scheming to get Good luck out of the way then before Turai shipped her husband back into the country by all mean during his first medical leave.
You need o ask yourself why Babagana as d then SGF was fired immediately yar ardua came back.
You need to ask yourself why Bukola as d then chairman board of governors was seeking by all means to be Vice president to Babagana and never according GEJ any respect.
You need to ask yourself why Saraki was resuming at Aso rock (Mondays - Thursdays) every week seeking the president's pardon.
You need to ask yourself why Saraki and GEJ were enemies then which even resulted in Saraki leaving APC.
You need to ask yourself so many questions bro.

slivertongue:
This is sycophancy takin too far. hw does Saraki benefit from d president's death?
This tout tinks this delta politics
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by ameh99: 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
true.....see proof grin grin grin grin

Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by slivertongue: 3:43am On Sep 05, 2018
by our constitution d senate president cant succed d president. d constitutn is clear.oda issues so raised are academic
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by Awoo88: 6:51am On Sep 05, 2018
This one agege is a very big idiot. The bill affecting his people that he should use his closeness to apc to pass in law, his concern is being a useful to buhari to the detriment of his own people.
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by Justinah4real(f): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
Timil:
Whats bad in praying for buhari's death infact we should all pray for the deaths of those who have sold Nigeria into slavery, poverty and oppression.

They won't die alone, they will die along with their supporters starting from Ngenekwenu, Sarrki, Mannabbqgrillls and every other person who supports the unholy activities of this evil politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Six Super Tucano aircraft to arrive in Nigeria By July / Reps Threaten To Impeach President Goodluck Jonathan / Supreme Court Orders Retrial Of Petition Against Dakwambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.