Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege (18396 Views)

Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday / Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by RevenGeMission: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
Olorun kii se Oba ika !

With several pictures of Saraki's angry stare at Buhari , it's not hard to believe
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by KETTLEWATER: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
This Omo Agee or Eru (slave) Agege should please keep quiet. Why is Saraki the main APC campaign issue when the party can not keep promises and keep their house in order. Election is around the corner though.
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by BruncleZuma: 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
This cretin that should be in a gulag somewhere rotting away for the stupid stunt get pulled for Bugari. Fúcking blind Barthemeus
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by sureheaven(m): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
Saraki can do worst, thinking PMB shld die is the least of what he can do.

If he Saraki is the chief of Army staff, he would have overthrown PMB along ago. The guy is too cunning and desperate.

Can’t remember the last time I read or heard anything good about Saraki for the past 10 years. Pls if u do, remind me and be sincere.

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by greatiyk4u(m): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:
meanwhile, i will use this opportunity to tell God what i need.
am
an agronomist
married with a kid
no job
looking for one in Lagos and its environ.
am a squatter.
am desperately in need of good job
pls help a father n brother......

Lagos is not for you
Relocate to a village and practice the agronomy that you read

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by gift2xl: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
Gossip.
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by millionboi2: 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:
meanwhile, i will use this opportunity to tell God what i need.
am
an agronomist
married with a kid
no job
looking for one in Lagos and its environ.
am a squatter.
am desperately in need of good job
pls help a father n brother......
at what salary range?

1 Like

Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by miraclea: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
I doubt if anyone is wishing the other well if president is wishing Saraki well he wouldn't subject him to all the court processes if omo agege is wishing Saraki well he wouldn't use tugs to steal the maize if Saraki wish omo agege well he wouldn't suspend him none of them is fit as leader of this great country
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by ofuonyebi: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
Let's wait & see what GOD ..THE owner of life & death have to do..
w
But don't 4get that, sometimes the great health tree in the forest is uprooted by ordinary...SHAKUSHAKU... wind while the dry and lifeless

tree remains the last man standing!

1 Like

Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by candygist: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
coleon:
Even Nigerians are praying for his death

Oga speak for your self. Right thinking Nigerians know that buhari is far better than anything saraki ND is friends can offer Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by experimentist: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hedonini:
And so? Isn't Saraki on the same page with majority of patriotic Nigerians who want the same thing?

Any well-meaning Nigerian would pray for the demise of that lifeless animal. Nigeria's national interest supercedes that cow's right to life, and these two are mutually exclusive and incompatible, so one must prevail.
before President Buhari go die, everyone for una family go don dey six feet underground. Infact, as I'm typing this now Buhari's death-wishers loved ones are dying right now. RIP in abundance.
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by kennypoju04: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
This is a very big talk...shouldn't be taken lightly...

Get your rmb below
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by kikake: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Because you, Omo-Agege, was once suspended from Saraki-led Senate.

How did Omo-Agege know that Saraki has been praying for Buhari's death?
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by Kingspin(m): 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
Money is the root of all evil. I agree.
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by candygist: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
ApostleT:
Think about it if Buhari were to die before 2019 election. Then the presidency could go to any party.

I am not surprised that Saraki may have wished that

If saraki can't win the so called lifeless buhari in an open election without paying for buhari to die, it means saraki himself is more than lifeless ..
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
experimentist:
before President Buhari go die, everyone for una family go don dey six feet underground. Infact, as I'm typing this now Buhari's death-wishers loved ones are dying right now. RIP in abundance.

Will you shut you, you disgusting pig. Anyone who has any sympathy for Buhari and his despicable government is less than human, and should be treated as such.

Therefore, I will not engage you in any meaningful conversation because you're beneath me. You're scum. Dirt. Useless.

Quote me as I know you will, but I wouldn't bother to read it, because you're an animal, and not worthy of anything. So go ahead.

Now get lost.
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by GIFTD: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
Righteous ke ..God can use anyone to fight corruption. Righteousness entails acceptance of the son of God as ur Lord and saviour of ur life and following and practicing His teachings. Thanks
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by Don70(m): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
Omo-Agege is Saraki's nightmare. Thank God for someone like Omo-Agege in the Senate. Saraki would by now turned the Senate to his private estate.
Agege again...... our choice is clear

Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
slivertongue:
This sycophancy taking too far. how doest it benefit Saraki if d president dies?

Many people are aware that CCT cases against Saraki & treasury looters contributed to the sickness that kept the President away twice. In the absence of the Lion, the leopard now became king in the jungle. The Ilorin Alfas of Saraki tried, but higher forces sustained PMB
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by klax(m): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
Look at who is talking shameless idiot. You stole mace and you are still talking it's not your fault I blame your constituency for allowing a disgusting shameless fulani slave like you to represent them. Omo Agege your name really showed you are one of those Delta bastards because I can't imagine a delta bearing omo agege what a name? and truly you behaved like real omo agege of Lagos(tout)

I spit on you bro you are a full time nuisance to humanity and to your people. Up till now no single Hausa or fulani carry Buhari matter on his or her head except my fellow kinsman from the South. This was same way the north stayed behind the scene and engineer bastards like Amaechi, Slyvia etc to ran Jonathan down it's so shameful the South are so foolish and make themselves object of ridicule in the hand of those that suppose to be their gate men. It's a shame.

Pls quote me wrongly if you like it's your headache no matter how many time anyone misquote md it wont and will never make me to love Buhari or anything apc I'm not a coward when I don't like something I stand my ground on it. I hate Buhari and hate apc with psaaion that is it, take it or burst it i give no bleep.
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by omoranmilowo: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
Will you shut up your mouth. Noise maker.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
Severally, on nairaland, Igbos openly prayed for the plane conveying the President to crash not minding other people in the plane. They nearly scatter nairaland last year when it was reported he is alive.

This is the height of bitterness. No wonder, the god of Nigeria is against them. Look at how Saraki was humiliated at Ijebu Ode
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by Majornuggets(m): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
It will shock omo agege that over 70% of his consistuent have been saying the same prayer lipsrsealed
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by blackboy(m): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
How could they? Omo Agege they have beta things to do.
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by gentlegenius(m): 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
DonHummer:
Not just them, a good number of Nigerians are silently praying for that too.
No... There's no need praying for a lifeless man to die.
Here is our prayer:

Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
greatiyk4u:

Lagos is not for you Relocate to a village and practice the agronomy that you read
capital in the problem sir
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
millionboi2:
at what salary range?
Atleast 55k to 75k
just saying sir
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
klax:
Look at who is talking shameless idiot. You stole mace and you are still talking it's not your fault I blame your constituency for allowing a disgusting shameless fulani slave like you to represent them. Imo Agege your name name really showed your a one of those Delta bastards because I can't imagine a delta bearing omo agege what a name and truly you behaved like real omo agege of Lagos(tout)

It pained you. Anybody can bear name that has an historical reference to his ancestors journey at a point in time. His bravery & acceptance by his people are giving you nightmares.
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by anytexy: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
This Maze thief again.
If not that this country is a Sithole, by now you should be roting in prison.

Goat.
As long as he stand with Buhari all correct and they are the integrity and corruption fighters. who is fooling who..Mtcheew.
Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by adecz: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
Only them?? ??

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink winkwink wink wink wink
wink wink wink. wink wink wink

Re: Saraki, His Friends Have Been Praying For The Death Of Buhari - Omo-Agege by BRASH: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
klax:
Look at who is talking shameless idiot. You stole mace and you are still talking it's not your fault I blame your constituency for allowing a disgusting shameless fulani slave like you to represent them. Omo Agege your name really showed you are one of those Delta bastards because I can't imagine a delta bearing omo agege what a name? and truly you behaved like real omo agege of Lagos(tout)

I spit on you bro you are a full time nuisance to humanity and to your people. Up till now no single Hausa or fulani carry Buhari matter on his or her head except my fellow kinsman from the South. This was same way the north stayed behind the scene and engineer bastards like Amaechi, Slyvia etc to ran Jonathan down it's so shameful the South are so foolish and make themselves object of ridicule in the hand of those that suppose to be their gate men. It's a shame.

Pls quote me wrongly if you like it's your headache no matter how many time anyone misquote md it wont and will never make me to love Buhari or anything apc I'm not a coward when I don't like something I stand my ground on it. I hate Buhari and hate apc with psaaion that is it, take it or burst it i give no bleep.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Moves To Approve E-Voting For Future Polls / Sagay, Others Differ Over Renaming Of UNILAG In Honour Of Abiola / Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.