Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) (29089 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics / BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by Philinho(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
Marcelo290:
Smh..this man has been in the senate since 1999, he was once a military governor and a commissioner in the 1980s...senate president for 8 years but nothing tangible to show for it. His Constituency in Benue state is filled with bad roads and hunger, and he wants to run for the Presidency... I spit on this man! It's not about the masses but always about them
Buhari was in government before him.Why not solve that first
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by cityabbey01(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
Wee yu return dat form now or else abi is Nigeria ur family property ni....mcheeeww

1 Like

Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by tbliss22(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
PDP is dead..... My people do say, the devil you know is better than the angel you never knew.

Bubu should just go ahead since these morons are sets of greedy people. Imagine all the years David Mark had held public offices and still, he wants to rule the whole country?

1 Like

Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by fahren(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
More pictures

Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by sparko1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
Calers:
If they really want Christian from the north this is the time pdp need to give David mark their ticket.

Look at this one already playing the Christian card, as he is picking his presidential ticket he should at least pick common sense.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by Ekoja1410(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
This is becoming increasingly confusing! This is a case of "too many kids in the house and parents are picking their favorites". Surely, some kids will be left to survive on their own.
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ahaha, the beginning and the end of pdp

1 Like

Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by kennypoju04: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
To still remain relevant....Get your rmb below
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
One of the failed leader
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by kikake: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
Marcelo290:
Smh..this man has been in the senate since 1999, he was once a military governor and a commissioner in the 1980s...senate president for 8 years but nothing tangible to show for it. His Constituency in Benue state is filled with bad roads and hunger, and he wants to run for the Presidency... I spit on this man! It's not about the masses but always about them

You Sai Baba.
FYI, David Mark has not been governor of Benue state.
David Mark did his constituency projects as required in his constituency in Benue.

For now, David Mark who is from in between north and south of Nigeria is a most qualified person to heal the divisive wounds inflicted upon Nigeria by past leaders.
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by isahsalee: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
How are these people being advised by their political aides?
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by MoshoodOkunola(m): 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
OLE!OLE!!OLE!!!
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by IMASTEX: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
Marcelo290:
Seeing his like boldly presenting themselves for an election is an indication that the country is finished. In a sane country, him and his kind should be praying for freedom.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by deolu2000(m): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
The man either wants to donate part of the money has ill gotten over the years back to the party or he is being used to to thwart Saraki's ambition and prospect during the primaries since they are from same Geo political zone.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by seguno2: 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
Marcelo290:

Yes now. Always about them since they have docile fellow citizens.
What tangible thing does Buhari have to show for four decades plus of being military governor, Petroleum minister twice, PTF Chairman??
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by delzbaba(m): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
gimmicks
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
fahren:
Former Senate president David Mark this afternoon picked PDP nomination form for president.

May thunder strike anyone who votes for this shameless thief.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by Chrisenwa: 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
NEVER!!! Would rather have Buhari back even as unpleasant as it is!

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
PDP is now a party where every known clown finds comfort.

Number wetin now? 12 abi 13.

Una nova see anything.

16 is the target.

16 aspirants, each represents year our national yam ban felt it saddest moment.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by blackboy(m): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
All of them just want to use it as a bargaining chip. He still wants to be Senate president. Saraki must not do better than him. He has not wasted his money. This is Nigerian politics.
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by GSA01: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
So this man is serious with his Presidential Ambition. Well no right thinking individual will vote for David Mark, He knows this, and i feel he is out there to just soiled the chances of a particular aspirant from his Zone.. whatever the game he is playing, February 2019 Nigerians will decide who will be their President, which Political Party have a social scheme that has touch the common man.. Obviously we know its the APC..

1 Like

Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by gabicon: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
Smart politician, create some leverage for the future just like Saraki is doing. I can't win but you would have to give me something for stepping aside for you.
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
Marcelo290:

Hahaha! My brother this is Nigeria where tribalism rules. The very people he impoverished will be the only people to vote for him. Just watch out.
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by Mekanus(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
Thunder fire you dia, useless man.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
gabicon:
Smart politician, create some leverage for the future just like Saraki is doing. I can't win but you would have to give me something for stepping aside for you.

...he is definetely goig to recoup the money he paid for the forms and still have plenty change, when he 'steps aside' for the eventual PDP presidential candidate...very smart move indeed...
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by orisa37: 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
dinocy:
Well, he himself knows he won’t pass the primary level.

PDP is richer by N12million whichever way the result turns out. He is a Trusted Party man.
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by KEPAH: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
David Mark in his word at PDP secretariat:

"I have come to collect the forms for presidential nomination. You can comfortably say that PDP is the choice; it is the choice party in the country. Obviously, anybody who has come here to collect the form has a blueprint and I, along with very young boys and girls or men and women, have a blueprint,” Mark said. “The blueprint, which we titled '730', represents just two years — two years if given the opportunity to turn the economy of this country round. We will solve the insecurity problems, we will bring Nigerians together."

Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by ussy09(m): 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
since nigerians has forgotten him, he has to use this means in telling pple dt his very much alive n looking for opportunity to waste his looted moni
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by Aystarz: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
LastDays777:
Hehe cheesy
PDP primary will be fun to watch.
Who else can't wait for the D-day cheesy
The knock-on effects would be even more fun. grin

1 Like

Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by paraforeal: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
Senator David Mark is a consistent politician and a man whose integrity is not in doubt. He has been with the PDP since the formation of the party. Loyalty can not be better demonstrated. Then, talking about political ideology, he appear to be a man
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by Marcelo290(m): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
kikake:

You Sai Baba.
FYI, David Mark has not been governor of Benue state.
David Mark did his constituency projects as required in his constituency in Benue.

For now, David Mark who is from in between north and south of Nigeria is a most qualified person to heal the divisive wounds inflicted upon Nigeria by past leaders.
Did you see where I wrote Governor of Benue state? He was a military governor of Kaduna state or so, And what has he done in his Constituency for over a decade? You guys are ignorant but would always want to have an opinion. Have you been to Otukpo before? I'm neither supporting the senile old fool from Daura, but this man in question would be worse. Leave tribes, religion and every other sentiments apart

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP / Sanwo-olu Plays Chess With Chess Champion, Ferdinand Maumo / Bola Tinubu 63rd Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.