Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) (29004 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics / BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by doublefreez(m): 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nice move. Guess the strategy. Pool of resources. Convergence of followers
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
I am surprised that no Nairalander has contested for the Presidency of Nigeria. Seems the position is for herdsmen, jokers, ex-killers and the weak.

And nairalanders are none of those or plainly laptop warriors, me included.
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
David mark is a failure...buhari till 2023,instead of dis idiot.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by shacks99(m): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
[quote author=Willexmania post=70899315][/quote] English Don scatter here ���
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by ehissi(m): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
QTEST007:
HE HAS BEEN TOO QUIET FOR LAST 3 YEARS, SO UNBECOMING OF SOMEONE WHO WAS NURSING A PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION.

I have been saying this thing since 2016, I once stumbled upon intel, that Mark was summoned to minna to a meeting to meet a clique of ex-generals, buddies and seniors from his hey days.

The purpose? Ask him to go and coordinate his constituency, if they are willing to have him contest 2019 presidential election , remain within the PDP no matter what and sharrap and stay quiet until nomination forms come out.

Very soon, you will hear that Baba Iyabo has returned to PDP. The moment, Mark wins the PDP ticket, Baba iyabo's return will be permanent....

Just watch and see.....

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Did he also cry
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by joshjc(m): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
paraforeal:
Senator David Mark is a consistent politician and a man whose integrity is not in doubt. He has been with the PDP since the formation of the party. Loyalty can not be better demonstrated. Then, talking about political ideology, he appear to be a man
which integrity are you talking about

1 Like

Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
What a gullible decision
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
Blurry picture,we can't even read what's written on the forms.as for me and my household we don't believe this till proven.
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by nelcliff(m): 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Time to spend those stack money.. At least even if e nor reach me make dem reach my other brothers from another mother ..

All hustler must be paid
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by ihatesycophant(m): 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
Of all those picking PDP'S presidential form, this man is the worse. If he peradventure becomes a president, ordinary man will never step foot into Abuja. He was the one that postulated that Abuja was not meant for poor man. He's a man that believes in capitalism. When you also equate the number of years he has spent in Senate and what he has done for his people, it doesn't worth having him.
He's one of the men that caused what we are experiencing at the National Assembly today, because he submitted the arm of legislature into executive arm and people are so use to it till date, forgetting it is a separate arm. A man that passed over 30 bills at a go at the expiration of the 7th Assembly. Living the needful, chasing shadows.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by AkhereOkaka(m): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
Cristelroy:
All these big names (candidates) buying this presidential nomination forms from PDP is very scary oo..PDP should really be ready for anything Bcus only one will emerge.. I hope other candidates dat lose out will just let go and support d winner/ flagbearer ,orelse what happened in 2015 will be small compared to what will happen in 2019. PDP house has a whole lot of work to do in calming nerves after the primaries.

For me the only way to avert any implosion after the PDP presidential primaries is to allow the process to be free, fair and credible, who ever loss out will know that he wasn't rig out
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by DerrickzB: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
Marcelo290:
Smh..this man has been in the senate since 1999, he was once a military governor and a commissioner in the 1980s...senate president for 8 years but nothing tangible to show for it. His Constituency in Benue state is filled with bad roads and hunger, and he wants to run for the Presidency... I spit on this man! It's not about the masses but always about them

My brother I support you on this one.. When I saw the headline I became agitated.. He should just Bury his head in shame.. Greed wee kill them all
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by ifeanyija(m): 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
Marcelo290:
Smh..this man has been in the senate since 1999, he was once a military governor and a commissioner in the 1980s...senate president for 8 years but nothing tangible to show for it. His Constituency in Benue state is filled with bad roads and hunger, and he wants to run for the Presidency... I spit on this man! It's not about the masses but always about them
but buhari ruled in 1984
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by fahren(m): 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
Is this picture clear enough?

pearly1:
Blurry picture,we can't even read what's written on the forms.as for me and my household we don't believe this till proven.

Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by Dking99(m): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
He is not a serious contender. This is a ploy to gain popularity in Benue State and go back to senate for the umpteenth time. God help Nigeria. Abeg who composed that song wey say " Parents listen to your children (children), we are the leaders of tomorrow...." They should sing it to so many people in this dispensation. #Nottooyoungtorun.
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by ak22(m): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
Is to late to run
Why do you keep till this time ?
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by tjmusic: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
The presidential ambition of David Mark is just a plight of staying relevant in the political cycle of Nigeria. He knows he can't win he just wanted to use the money to buy himself more time in Nigeria politics.
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
IF NIGERIA VOTE DAVID MARK FOR PRESIDENT 2019,NIGERIA GO BECOME A PARADISE ON EARTH.THE BEST PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE SOFER.BABA CARY GO,WE ARE BEHIND YOU.
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by Goldust007: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
Big time failure
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by Maket: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
MiddleDimension:
best story i have ever hears this uear. but i think he is doing it at the wrong time. he should uave waites till 2023.
He is not a Southerner
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by senatordave1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
samuelmusa:
IF NIGERIA VOTE DAVID MARK FOR PRESIDENT 2019,NIGERIA GO BECOME A PARADISE ON EARTH.THE BEST PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE SOFER.BABA CARY GO,WE ARE BEHIND YOU.
When buhari is re elected,all this pdp contestants political career will end
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by Venerable612(m): 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
neweraomo:
Can't stop laughing... David f*cking mark? SMH,this country is truly a joke

Like seriously bro. Very pathetic
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by sirkrux05: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
So what? Is that your concern?
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
If we want progress....let's vote in FELA DUROTOYE!!
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by Belleful: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
Is d form free?? or how much is the cost? because me I'm not understanding again o. this one everybody is picking the form like pure water. let me go n pick my own too
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by raymytech2: 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hmm. I must get money o
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by Rick9(m): 1:27am On Sep 05, 2018
Anybody can pick a form grin
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by geebengga: 6:38am On Sep 05, 2018
Dis is a joke right??
Re: David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) by xhamel89: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
kennypoju04:
To still remain relevant....Get your rmb below

Guys beware of this handle @Kennypoju04,by name Omotosho Babatunde Ezekiel. Do not let him scam you. He took N5,150 to sell 100 RMB at 51.5/1N. Since he receive the payment he has been avoiding calls and do not respond whatsapp chat. Just to prevent him from harming further. On my part I will get him no mater how he can run. 5k was to test his business genuiness but alas he was fake afterall.

Bank Details he uses for his scam below;

Bank Name : Babatunde Ezekiel
Account Number : 0040575337
Bank : Access Bank.

His Contact
Call/WhatsApp:08126329295
Instagram:@t_ezekiel73.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / Wike Deserves Our Pity And Prayers’ – Dele Momodu Begs Nigerians / Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.