Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara (3217 Views)

Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex With A 1Bedroom Apartment Lekki/ajah Lagos / Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex. (magboro, Ogun State) / Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Smartwave: 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
Timtol:

Yeah!
As I earlier stated that the Client had moulded alot of blocks before I was contacted.
Per standard the requirement should be 23blocks per cement and well vibrated but for this project the Client did 60blocks per bag which gave me a lot of concern.
So find a better way out.
Anyway its cheaper.
23blocks per bag? But most of labourers working with block industry that I interviewed confessed, that the lowest they did is 70 per bag. This gives me much concerns. My question is " pls, with good sand, how many block per bag do you advise
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2018
Smartwave:
23blocks per bag? But most of labourers working with block industry that I interviewed confessed, that the lowest they did is 70 per bag. This gives me much concerns. My question is " pls, with good sand, how many block per bag do you advise
Between 35 to 40blocks @maximum.
Using a good mix ratio.
Per standard 1:2:4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
I plan that with the 60 per bag will have a sound concrete and the use of rebars not exceeding 4m per distance.
The building you want to erect matters.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
CONTACT INFO

WHATSAPP: 08100452977
OTHERS: 08127167275
MAIL: obed.toluwase@gmail.com
WEBSITE
http://www.dioritestructures..com/
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
CORNERSTONE HOME PLAN

SECTION 01

*Architectural Drawings sealed
*Structural Drawing sealed
*Mechanical designs and services
*Plumbing Designs
*Electrical Designs
*Building Virtualization(3D animation)
And many more

SECTION 02

* Construction Project Management
* Construction Project Supervision
* Construction Project Costing
* Construction Project Design/Drawings
We deliver within set budget #AFFORDABLY, set duration and to clients satisfaction. When you dream it and we shall help you actualize your dream.
Quality Assured.
Contact us today:
E-mail: timtol@gmail.com
Tel: 08100452977(whatsapp/calls)

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by vicmann: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
following.........
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
vicmann:
following.........
Thanks for following

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by SlyCharlie(m): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Timtol:
https:///send?phone=2348100452977
You stopped posting updates suddenly.
Has the project been completed??
Can we see the final look?
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
SlyCharlie:

You stopped posting updates suddenly.
Has the project been completed??
Can we see the final look?
I doubt!
Never can tell.
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by omanzo02: 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
Following.........I am sure you will do a nice job like you did in Osapa London in Lekki and Port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
omanzo02:
Following.........I am sure you will do a nice job like you did in Osapa London in Lekki and Port Harcourt
Lmao
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUY TARTIANA COURT IKOTA, SELLING 4 BEDROOMS DUPLEX! NOW AVAILABLE! / Newly Built 6 Bedroom Twin Duplex For Sale In Festac Town. / OWN A DUPLEX IN LUGBE for as low as 15m - Flexible 12mth payment plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.