Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Limitations To Wealth Creation In Dredging Business: High Diesel Consumption - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Limitations To Wealth Creation In Dredging Business: High Diesel Consumption (356 Views)

Investment In Sand Dredging Business / The Little Known Secrets To Wealth Creation In The Sports Industry / Ginseng International Business - High Demand Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Limitations To Wealth Creation In Dredging Business: High Diesel Consumption by tendareo: 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
It really feels good to be back writing articles on this blog again after about 5 months. It has been a busy period as I had to handle a site analysis and site set up job for reclamation work somewhere in the southern part of Nigeria. Also, a difficult decision making period too as I was also offered a job contract by a Qatari dredging firm based in Qatar, but due to some personal reasons, I was unable to honour that particular contract. I hope we can still work together sometime in the future.

With that out of the way, let's go to the business of the day.
Are you spending more than you should on diesel for your equipment?
Do you suspect any shady dealings with regards to the diesel consumption level of your equipment?
If yes, then going through this questions and some answers I put together with my experience as a dredge engineer on board dredgers and as site and project supervisor some years back will help you arrive at a certain solution to your diesel consumption issues.

I can categorically say that in this industry, we have two causes of high rate of diesel consumption. They are;

Mechanical factors/causes
The human factors/causes.
[url]Read more[/url]http://dredgingdigest..com/2018/09/limitations-to-wealth-creation-in.html
Re: Limitations To Wealth Creation In Dredging Business: High Diesel Consumption by tendareo: 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
The human factors/causes

The heart of man is so evil, but I do not subscribe to repaying evil with evil, no two individual is the same.
What I am about to discuss in this post might surprise most readers but it is the reality of this business.
So to continue from where I stopped in the previous post, I will unravel the mystery surrounding most diesel engine operations.

1) How important is the welfare of your staff especially the dredging crew?
http://dredgingdigest..com/2018/09/limitations-to-wealth-creation-in_8.html smiley smiley

cc: lalastica

(1) (Reply)

Update On Bank Of Industry (BOI) Graduate Loan / Dangote Fact: 18 Shocking Things You Don't Know About The African Richest Man / Website For YOU For Just N17,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.